yeeterboy2

Feb 19, 2020
Not sure if someone's already asked, but is this game nearing completion? I want to play it and based on the previews it looks amazing! I just want to avoid getting invested and then seeing the infamous *UNDER DEVELOPMENT* or *COMING SOON* text pop up.
Thanks and good luck to the dev! :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
Jan 7, 2021
Not sure if someone's already asked, but is this game nearing completion? I want to play it and based on the previews it looks amazing! I just want to avoid getting invested and then seeing the infamous *UNDER DEVELOPMENT* or *COMING SOON* text pop up.
Not likely as there are a lot of girls with buns in the oven and a fan base that would like to see the aftermath of knocking up girls from all nations.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Hmmm sounds like Brad might have an unfortunate "accident" pretty soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol. Poor Guy. Is paying for his Pre-slave life mistakes. :LOL: What kind of accident?

You can play for HOURS.. I have +80 hours of game.

Last edited:
Reactions: sakuzuda

Secretlemon

Oct 13, 2017
So uh i was interested in getting into this game but i kinda have no idea how to go about it. Alot of stuff is introduced with very minimal explanation on how it all functions or what its importance is. I also have no idea how to actually get stronger since levels dont really seem to give skills and the "skilltree" seems very bare boned in terms of improving flexability atleast early on.

So anyone able to give me a rundown of what i should be doing and how to improve/progress atleast in a general sense

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 22.06.18.png

Update 22.06.18 changes:
- New event with Chiyo and Kayelinth, which starts when you talk with Chiyo at the sleeping chambers. Requires Chiyo's first sex scene, Kayelinth's first sex scene, the river scene with Chiyo and Kayelinth, the encounter with Raidy on the challenge floor of the Spire of Courage, and the dialog about stone plates as teleport options in Lalizan in Dorgania.
- You can now marry Chiyo. Requires the Mystery forest event with Kayelinth, and that you advance the main story until Varea comes to your castle.
- Added a "Monitor Synch FPS" option to the option menu, to help people who suffered poor performance due to FPS issues. (Mostly for android players)
- The teleport stones for Begus, Amagal, and Dorgania have no use anymore and can be sold.
- The "Teleport Stone Central" was renamed to "Teleport Orb".
- Instead of receiving multiple teleport stones, the teleport orb is "upgraded" with the coordinates for Amagal, Begus, and Dorgnaia, when you have the events about it.
- Trey gives you the teleport orb after the introduction to the ministers in the throne room now, instead of requiring an additional dialog at the sleeping chambers.
- Fixed a bug with the red button in the nature dungeon of the brexeet isles.

We're on a good way to reach the pledge goal on SubscribeStar. Once the goal is reached, I'll order the CGs for the new character Citrinne. You can read more about the goal, and help to reach it, on my SubscribeStar page:

If you want to support the game, but SubscribeStar is not an option for you, you can also buy the game on Steam! And should the $15 price on Steam be too much for your taste, put the game on your wishlist, as a big sale will come in the near future. ;)

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So uh i was interested in getting into this game but i kinda have no idea how to go about it. Alot of stuff is introduced with very minimal explanation on how it all functions or what its importance is. I also have no idea how to actually get stronger since levels dont really seem to give skills and the "skilltree" seems very bare boned in terms of improving flexability atleast early on.

So anyone able to give me a rundown of what i should be doing and how to improve/progress atleast in a general sense
Basically, the best way to play this game is to just play this game and figure things out as you go.
If you have too few brain cells to figure things out yourself, there is a walkthrough in the op. :sneaky::coffee:
So yeah just go places, see things... you know, do the adventure thing.
Nobody tells you what to do when you go on an adventure do they? Same thing here. :p:coffee:
You have quest log, too.
Also yes leveling does make you stronger, gear makes you stronger, collecting/earning skillstones and using them to unlock skills also makes you stronger. Have fun~

For your first time i also suggest not to skip any text and carefully read everything.
Especially since i've put a fuck-ton of effort into proofreading it. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Last edited:

gaffer444555

Nov 12, 2020
I'm having an issue on Mac where I can't save. It let me go into the save menu, but it won't let me select any of the save slots. Also having an issue where I use escape key to back out of game options (sound etc) and it gives me an error that freezes my screen (says "UnknownError, Error: EROFS, read-only file system, open..." <long file name>).

Anyone know how to remedy these? Thanks.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm having an issue on Mac where I can't save. It let me go into the save menu, but it won't let me select any of the save slots. Also having an issue where I use escape key to back out of game options (sound etc) and it gives me an error that freezes my screen (says "UnknownError, Error: EROFS, read-only file system, open..." <long file name>).

Anyone know how to remedy these? Thanks.
"read-only file system" means the game is in a location in which it is not allowed to create any save or config files. "Read-only" = "write-protected". Try to change the folder settings, or move the game folder to a different location, which isn't read-only.

Jan 28, 2018
How does pregnancy work in this game? I mean when looking at the gallery one of the characters Nina who I want to impregnate, cant proc another night her. Same goes for Woorila, while I was lucky it happened I would like to know if there is a way to have sex with them in order to get the imprgnated status.

Please help, thank you.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes