♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Given certain events before unleashing Pandora, I'm wondering if Trey might not end up getting happiness in a... slightly different fashion. And possibly under a different name than "Trey".
It was already stated that Ren has no such plans.
I think he said it'd be too much work or something...
A bit ironic considering that he already is plenty invested in not making his life making this game easy in any way, shape, or form. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Given certain events before unleashing Pandora, I'm wondering if Trey might not end up getting happiness in a... slightly different fashion. And possibly under a different name than "Trey".
Even if I liked Trey alternative armor and the character change of personality there. I think that it would be weird that someone from his category that a lot of people in the castle needs disappear like that...

It would be easier with Brad. Is not like he has many lines as character or is too important.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
There probably will be more quests where the male gang temporarily swaps their gender.
I'm hoping for that as well personally, something in the vein of "needing to change gender for whatever reason and then going to find trouble on their cute asses somewhere." :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Jun 2, 2019
Even if I liked Trey alternative armor and the character change of personality there. I think that it would be weird that someone from his category that a lot of people in the castle needs disappear like that...

It would be easier with Brad. Is not like he has many lines as character or is too important.
Well, the reason why I looked at Trey rather than Brad is that, beside Brad getting a girlfriend (unless you screw it up for him), Brad already has turn into a girl temporarily scenes, and as a baseline doesn't seem to like it, while Trey actively sought it out. Obviously it won't happen given the needed work and their positions, but in terms of character it definitely seemed like Trey might actually be tempted by the situation you can put Grey in.

Last edited:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Well, the reason why I looked at Trey rather than Brad is that, beside Brad getting a girlfriend (unless you screw it up for him), Brad already has turn into a girl temporarily scenes, and as a baseline doesn't seem to like it, while Trey actively sought it out. Obviously it won't happen given the needed work and their positions, but in terms of character it definitely seemed like Trey might actually be tempted by the situation you can put Grey in.
Brad even has the option to a 2nd GF/lover(not sex scene yet) while the poor Trey is like "married" with his work. :cry:

I know. But Trey showed be a little tired to have people always asking for his help. The F.trey is the opposite because is FREE and will not be bothered by others. Anyway is still SURPRISING that he takes it that calmy.

Yeah. Brad seems a Grey 2.0. With Trey the change is BETTER. The F.Trey defeated F.Ryen&F.Brad in Fav Girl poll obtaning HALF of the votes. :ROFLMAO: So... Even if it takes months or year/s I think that we will see the character again.

About be Tempted. Remember that the character wanted to avoid any chance of Sex with Ryen becoming him in a girl

Without matter these 2 future. We will always have Grey. :LOL:

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2019
How do you get rid of the stranger talking to Lualombo's commander? The sole entry left to do in the quest is to talk to her... which Ryen refuses to do while she is talking to someone else, and the walkthrough just says "maybe there is a way to convince her to support the rebellion".

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do you get rid of the stranger talking to Lualombo's commander? The sole entry left to do in the quest is to talk to her... which Ryen refuses to do while she is talking to someone else, and the walkthrough just says "maybe there is a way to convince her to support the rebellion".
The commander changes position when the main story is advanced far enough.

Masaki09

Jan 21, 2021
Developer where I can download your game have a gamefiles in android what I'm gonna choose this five wedsite have a gamefiles - - - -

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Developer where I can download your game have a gamefiles in android what I'm gonna choose this five wedsite have a gamefiles - - - -
My official download folders are:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

They always contain the newest version for all systems, update files, and walkthrough.
You can also download the game on itch, or buy it on Steam. Every other source is not official.

Reactions: Radu

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
poor Trey is like "married" with his work.
Heh. I wished so many times i could just order him to relax... like that time on the beach.
On the beach both Trey and Brad feel like they're being alienated with how far they're both standing from the girls, it's ridiculous. :ROFLMAO::FacePalm:
Would be cool if Ren created a beach event where Brad invites his gf to the party, but for that event to be complete we would need to find someone for Trey to bring with him as well. :giggle::coffee:

As for Grey, would love to bring him with me to the beach as well, especially in his new body.
Would be amusing to see guys hit on him somewhere, too, like in a bar in town. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Heh. I wished so many times i could just order him to relax... like that time on the beach.
On the beach both Trey and Brad feel like they're being alienated with how far they're both standing from the girls, it's ridiculous. :ROFLMAO::FacePalm:
Would be cool if Ren created a beach event where Brad invites his gf to the party, but for that event to be complete we would need to find someone for Trey to bring with him as well. :giggle::coffee:

As for Grey, would love to bring him with me to the beach as well, especially in his new body.
Would be amusing to see guys hit on him somewhere, too, like in a bar in town. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

This makes me wonder though, if NN has ruled out this Path of Progression for Trey, are there any Plans yet for him at all? Brad seems to be getting an Ending/Continuation of his Story of Sorts with the Woman/Women in his Life, and these Stories can both easily be imagined to continue. But Trey has not only no romantic or sexual content, but in general the shortest and smallest Story of all Squad Members. With the other (female) Squad Members getting continued Storylines in the past few Updates, I would like a Story Update for Trey when the Marriages are all done. Maybe we could find him a Wife? like actually arrange a Marriage for him? Possibly even being able to choose between various Suitors (Hes a Hunk and the King's most trusted Confidante, Women should be standing in Line to try to marry him) with the different Girls providing different new Skills for him. It would feel very much like Trey to have his King even choose his Wife for him - and for his King to Do so. :D
The more I think about it, this would have real Potential especially with this Games' great humorous writing :)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
are there any Plans yet for him at all?
No doubt there are, i wager at some point Ren will get to work on Trey.
But Trey has not only no romantic or sexual content, but in general the shortest and smallest Story of all Squad Members.
Well, dudes around here are interested in gals not in other dudes.. generally, so i guess male party members are on back burner.
It would feel very much like Trey to have his King even choose his Wife for him
Nah, he can manage that on his own i'm sure.
Babysitting kingdom's number 2 man? Now that's funny. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018

That time in the beach?? You said it because he is in plan vigilant to control who enters here?

Yeah. They were separated from the group like if see them in Swimsuits was forbidden for them :ROFLMAO:

Brad is now the most closely to obtain another GF and with that with more options to invite her here. She is a WATER BRAWLER it would not surprise me have her in this beach for one scene.

I like the idea but I think that I am more interested in see Wendy(vanguard dark elf) and Grey reunion. She remember Grey from her academy days.
Who knows how she can take Grey change.. She could have a WRONG IDEA about why male Grey was Ryen rival thinking that was Gay and turned in a girl in purpose. :LOL: This would end in a Threesome.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You said it because he is in plan vigilant to control who enters here?
At the entrance to the beach there is already a guard there, having Trey also stand there and waste his time guarding in his full plate armor under the heat of the sun is... yeah, as king, that is not how i would reward loyal servants. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Brad is now the most closely to obtain another GF and with that with more options to invite her here. She is a WATER BRAWLER it would not surprise me have her in this beach for one scene.
I doubt Brad will get more than one, he's not as horny as Ryen to start with, but i wouldn't mind if he did. :giggle::coffee:
This would end in a Threesome.
I think this scenario would be more interesting if it became a four-some, with the addition of Tsubaki. :giggle::coffee:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I have a question? do I need the walkthrough to see all of the content? or I can get every scene just playing casualy?
The walkthrough is just a help, not an essential part of the game. The majority of the content should be easy to find and unlock without it, however some events are a bit hidden, or the requirements hard to figure out, so the walkthrough is often the solution for people that are missing a few scenes at the end.
Or when you get stuck on a riddle and need the solution for it.

Luciferz

Sep 1, 2017
Sorry if this question been asked before but what's the overall development of the game?.
Is it close to finish or does it still have a lot of content to be added? I recently purchased the game but I'd prefer to wait a few more updates and play the final version. But if the content is far from finish I'll just play it now and wait for every updates like everyone else.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes