♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
How does pregnancy work in this game? I mean when looking at the gallery one of the characters Nina who I want to impregnate, cant proc another night her. Same goes for Woorila, while I was lucky it happened I would like to know if there is a way to have sex with them in order to get the imprgnated status.

Please help, thank you.
1. You can enter cg mode and by replaying the scene in there over and over again you can eventually succeed in impregnating your target.
2. You can craft certain potions that will make it so you can knock them up with one shot. :sneaky::coffee:

tenno355

Jul 18, 2020
I'm having an issue on Mac where I can't save. It let me go into the save menu, but it won't let me select any of the save slots. Also having an issue where I use escape key to back out of game options (sound etc) and it gives me an error that freezes my screen (says "UnknownError, Error: EROFS, read-only file system, open..." <long file name>).

Anyone know how to remedy these? Thanks.
"read-only file system" means the game is in a location in which it is not allowed to create any save or config files. "Read-only" = "write-protected". Try to change the folder settings, or move the game folder to a different location, which isn't read-only.
(wonder if i did that right)

in other words move game.app itself into applications.

*IMPORTANT* Game.app not the folder containing it.

if that doesn't work then control+click(mouse), then click on "get info", then click on "sharing & permissions", then make sure everyone (or the ones appropriated to yourself) is on read & write, finally move game.app to applications.

Jan 28, 2018
1. You can enter cg mode and by replaying the scene in there over and over again you can eventually succeed in impregnating your target.
2. You can craft certain potions that will make it so you can knock them up with one shot. :sneaky::coffee:
Oooh please do tell about the potions. But seriously thank you.

Jan 28, 2018
As for Dorgania, I am very impatient that the cowgirls I really want to to catch and put into my own farm can only be found in Dorgania. I am guessing going to war is a nono since there are quests involved in that place. What are the ways to open their borders?

Is it story locked by quests? Or do I have to gain rep and favor?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
As for Dorgania, I am very impatient that the cowgirls I really want to to catch and put into my own farm can only be found in Dorgania. I am guessing going to war is a nono since there are quests involved in that place. What are the ways to open their borders?
Not only is it ridiculously stupid to go to war over cowgirls.. (seriously am glad you're not the president) but is not needed since getting into Dorgania is very easy. Also you can't war yet.
What are the ways to open their borders?
Make a deal with Dorganian king. Veeeeeery easy to solve.

Jan 28, 2018
Hence, I asked.

Like I said, is it locked behind the main quest so that you can go inside? Or are there conditions required in order to open it up (i.e proc and event that leads to Dorgania opening its borders, or meeting someone from that side so that I can get inside Gordania etc.)

Please and thank you : )

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Like I said, is it locked behind the main quest so that you can go inside?
1. You progress main quest till the point when you need to go to Dorgania.
2. You go to Dorgania.
3. You go to Kagabangui and see the king.
4. You make a deal with him to open borders.
Profit. Or you can just go straight after your cowgirls since borders can be bypassed with teleportation if you pick up certain quest somewhere in Dorgania.

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

Vaars

May 6, 2021
I'm more interested in the aftermath of knocking up Varea and Jeanne, wish Dorgania had a princess or smth to knock up too, but oh well.
Well, Dorgania has a Queen and a Rebellion against the Crown underway, so... there might be Options to hijack their Bloodline in the Future

Vaars

May 6, 2021
So uh i was interested in getting into this game but i kinda have no idea how to go about it. Alot of stuff is introduced with very minimal explanation on how it all functions or what its importance is. I also have no idea how to actually get stronger since levels dont really seem to give skills and the "skilltree" seems very bare boned in terms of improving flexability atleast early on.

So anyone able to give me a rundown of what i should be doing and how to improve/progress atleast in a general sense
Just Roll with it. The Game isn't Hard or punishing and has no Time limits on anything, Skilltree, Equipment etc don't have much Weight until very Late as far as I can tell from my own Experience.
Simply frolick through the Meadows until some Wench catches your attention, young One :3

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56
Jan 28, 2018
Is there a function in this game where the resource you gained from the overview map can be transferred into your own inventory? Because I feel that your supposed to be able to do that somewhere in this game. I mean, why couldnt you use the resources made from the kingdom?

If there is, can someone tell me how? If not, dang.

Jan 28, 2018
Currently on the quest for finding Lucilla, got my ticket and everything but nothing so far has given me prompt that I can take a ship there. Need help.

EDIT: Never mind, just tried all of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
Apr 28, 2022
Not only is it ridiculously stupid to go to war over cowgirls.. (seriously am glad you're not the president) but is not needed since getting into Dorgania is very easy. Also you can't war yet.

Make a deal with Dorganian king. Veeeeeery easy to solve.
cowgirls are the ONLY reason to go to war!!! We cant let russia have those mommy milkers!!!! also, i greatly enjoy your game, it stands above most other RPGmaker games

Masaki09

Jan 21, 2021
Developer please make a save file in android because I always start in the beginning of game when I download the game because I want to continue my playthrough of the game please notice

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Developer please make a save file in android because I always start in the beginning of game when I download the game because I want to continue my playthrough of the game please notice
Are you using a different download then my official release? The android .apk I upload does automatically update existing game files and allows you to continue your saves.

Reactions: Masaki09
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes