vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I don't think that RPG Maker MV games have v-sync.
I played "monster girl 1000" on android, which is also RPGM MV game, and it have such option. Since it has that option, I assumed that it can also be in your game and tirned-on by default.
The game (MG1000) in some places becomes veeeeerry laggy (like in this game), and disabling it really helps.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I don't think that RPG Maker MV games have v-sync.
Apparently, there is "something" which looks like close to a (pseudo ?) monitor synch.

See this plugin for instance (I've not tested it):

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I played "monster girl 1000" on android, which is also RPGM MV game, and it have such option. Since it has that option, I assumed that it can also be in your game and tirned-on by default.
The game (MG1000) in some places becomes veeeeerry laggy (like in this game), and disabling it really helps.
It's probably an additional plugin which adds such an option to the game, since it's not part of the default RPG Maker MV.
I didn't see a v-sync plugin so far, but the monitor sync pcnop also posted. It makes the game more fluid for people who have too high FPS. I made a test version with that plugin and a FPS counter, so that you can check if that helps, and if your FPS are at 60 or way higher usually. The "Synch Monitor FPS" option is disabled at start, and you have to activate it in the option menu.

Download:
(This is not an update, and has no additional content since the last release. It's only a test version for the "FPS synch" plugin.)

Apparently, there is "something" which looks like close to a (pseudo ?) monitor synch.

See this plugin for instance (I've not tested it):
I also found this plugin and was exporting the test version when I saw your post. :D

Reactions: pcnop

rubychus96

Oct 14, 2021
Hi guys, I think I found a bug. After talking to Shirinsya and getting the third treasure riddle, I went to the dungeon below the tree to find it. When I went to press the red button to start the sequence of the crystals, I found that it was always pressed and stuck. But when I go to the red crystal, it remains even when the button is always pressed, making it impossible to get the treasure.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hi guys, I think I found a bug. After talking to Shirinsya and getting the third treasure riddle, I went to the dungeon below the tree to find it. When I went to press the red button to start the sequence of the crystals, I found that it was always pressed and stuck. But when I go to the red crystal, it remains even when the button is always pressed, making it impossible to get the treasure.
Download the attached .zip and replaces those map files in the www/data folder. This should fix the issue when you leave and re-enter the dungeon.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
It's probably an additional plugin which adds such an option to the game, since it's not part of the default RPG Maker MV.
I didn't see a v-sync plugin so far, but the monitor sync pcnop also posted. It makes the game more fluid for people who have too high FPS. I made a test version with that plugin and a FPS counter, so that you can check if that helps, and if your FPS are at 60 or way higher usually. The "Synch Monitor FPS" option is disabled at start, and you have to activate it in the option menu.

Download: Mega
(This is not an update, and has no additional content since the last release. It's only a test version for the "FPS synch" plugin.)

I also found this plugin and was exporting the test version when I saw your post. :D
Thx. Just tryed that one out and yeah: now the game is fully playable on droid! Main map and capial city were big laggy-mood killer (well at least for me), and you know that there is no way to ignore them.

Many thanks, and please keep that option for future versions too.

Reactions: RyenSaotome

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
What is Mira's 3rd sex scene? As far as walkthrough goes it only outlines the 2nd one. Is it related to the wedding/marriage stuff?

Lsilver19

Dec 30, 2018
I built the farm for Kayelinth but I can't seem to marry her, I talked to her mom but she just has the regular dialogue, does anyone know what else I have to do?

Lsilver19

Dec 30, 2018
"after the events with Jaylin about the different shapes of dragonics" how do I unlock this event?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
how do I unlock this event?
You need to progress with JayJay.
Visit her dungeon, beach, etc.
I wager you didn't even visit her dungeon yet since that quest is a bit subtle.
It can be found near certain stronghold in central, look for a rock near a wall.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
This rock?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here, at Red Keep.
Progress with both Jay and Kay and i think it's also may be tied to main story as well.
There will be a rock instead of a hole, and only Jay can remove it.
If she doesn't remove it then you may need to do something before that.
Hmm i think maybe meeting her at the jewelry store, can't remember precisely.

Lsilver19

Dec 30, 2018
Did both the beach and the dungeon then, I'm assuming that I only come short when it comes to the main quest; so I'll be doing that now. Thanks for the help guys

Nilox

Sep 23, 2019
what do you guys think of the challenge dungeon ? for me it takes a bit too long to get the items and the RNG isn't exactly fun.
also while at itwhat comp you guys use for the bosses and how fast you clear the raids ?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
what do you guys think of the challenge dungeon ?
Piece of cake except nature themed one, that one is annoying.
and the RNG isn't exactly fun.
Then break items and craft.
what comp you guys use for the bosses
Usually the same lineup for everything: Mira, Chiyo, Mirel.
Back in the day i used to use Elly instead of Mirel, but after Mirel got updated i pretty much keep her in party permanently these days.
Mira and Chiyo been my favorites for forever now, i always have them in party.
how fast you clear the raids
Depends on the type, fire takes about 1-3 min, ice can take up to 5 or more due to how it works.
I don't bother with nature, not into farming. Only go there to break armor and craft some. :whistle::coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: gervid and Nilox
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes