Jan 14, 2020
I have a question for RyenSaotome, I just wanted to ask when you think the time skip would be finished so that it's playable. Also, I just wanted to ask what happens to the people you got pregnant in the brothel and in other countries. would you only see them right away after the time skip or are you going to make it so that Ryen has to find them in each place. I also wanted to ask the same thing about the spirits as well.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I have a question for RyenSaotome, I just wanted to ask when you think the time skip would be finished so that it's playable. Also, I just wanted to ask what happens to the people you got pregnant in the brothel and in other countries. would you only see them right away after the time skip or are you going to make it so that Ryen has to find them in each place. I also wanted to ask the same thing about the spirits as well.
I can't say yet when the time skip will be done. I can't even say when I'll start with it, as there is still a lot I need to do in the "current" time. I don't expect to start with the time skip this year.
My current vision for the timeskip is a worldmap, where you have icons of various events that take place during that time, and you can interact with the icons to play the events which you want to see. The timeskip will be split into multiple phases, in which these icons will change as the time is advanced by an undefined amount every phase. Women learning about or informing Ryen about their pregnancy, pregnancy itself, birth, and children grown up to some degree are planned to be some of the content which is displayed in these time skip events (there will obviously be other events as well unrelated to pregnancy). However, I can't say beforehand how many characters or which characters will get what kind of events, as the huge amount of children means that it's very unlikely that every child/parent will get the same amount of content.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
I can't say yet when the time skip will be done. I can't even say when I'll start with it, as there is still a lot I need to do in the "current" time. I don't expect to start with the time skip this year.
My current vision for the timeskip is a worldmap, where you have icons of various events that take place during that time, and you can interact with the icons to play the events which you want to see. The timeskip will be split into multiple phases, in which these icons will change as the time is advanced by an undefined amount every phase. Women learning about or informing Ryen about their pregnancy, pregnancy itself, birth, and children grown up to some degree are planned to be some of the content which is displayed in these time skip events (there will obviously be other events as well unrelated to pregnancy). However, I can't say beforehand how many characters or which characters will get what kind of events, as the huge amount of children means that it's very unlikely that every child/parent will get the same amount of content.
Well my friend now you are learning in first hand the problem of having a huge amount of children.

Jan 14, 2020
I'm just curious about what type of events are you planning for the children. would it be something like adventuring or Ryen trying to be a good father lol.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm just curious about what type of events are you planning for the children. would it be something like adventuring or Ryen trying to be a good father lol.
I can't say for certain yet what, for which child, or how much I'll do during the time skip. There are definitely a lot of options to show interactions with the children and their parents, to make a lot of various events. Adventuring or "normal" interactions between children and parents as you mention could be part of such events.

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Where are the bandits in the forest east of the elfvillage for Criminal Scum! (Quest no.11)?
I've been running around and all i get in the forest is the flower enemies.
Thank you.

Criminal Scum! (Quest no.11).jpg

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Hi this is my 3rd replay in few years, wanted to try to enslave as many characters as I can trying to go for a evil king run

In my previous gameplay i was always the good guy and never enslaved anyone.

Can someone let me know which characters can be enslaved? Is it worth it?

Also What happens if i invade the other Kingdoms ?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 22.06.03.png

Update 22.06.03 changes:

- Kayelinth is now available for marriage after her CG scene on the farm you build for her, and after the events with Jaylin about the different shapes of dragonics.
- After her marriage, talk with Kayelinth again for a short quest, which'll give you a new CG scene with her. [Requires the CG scene with Kavrala in Orchel.]
- In the nature dungeon below a big tree on one of the brexeet islands, where you have to run from button to button to get to the treasure while the crystals are gone, I changed the buttons to increase the time until the crystals re-appear slightly each time you press it. This is supposed to prevent people from getting stuck, as especially people playing with trackpads on laptops had a hard time to do the race properly.
- The pimp Kuthy was added to the brothel in Central. She appears when you leave and re-enter the brothel after the CG scenes with a raijuu, cowgirl, blue slimegirl, red slimegirl, and green slimegirl.
- I made a change to the teleport stones. They now bring you to the same screen as the teleport stone plates, which you can unlock in different locations after learning about them in Dorgania. This way you can access the entire teleport network from everywhere where teleporting is allowed.

I made a pledge goal on SubscribeStar. Once the goal is reached, I'll order the CGs for the new character Citrinne as shown in this image:
Citrinne ref fish censored.png
You can read more about the goal, and help to reach it, on my SubscribeStar page:

If you want to support the game, but SubscribeStar is not an option for you, you can also buy the game on Steam! And should the $15 price on Steam be too much for your taste, put the game on your wishlist, as a big sale will come in the near future. ;)

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
How often does the steam version of this game update? I was thinking of getting it there so I don't have to transfer saves.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
How much futa content is there?
If i remember right, just one character is a futa.

How often does the steam version of this game update? I was thinking of getting it there so I don't have to transfer saves.
Ren is a hard worker, so basically the update speed is the same as anywhere else. ;):coffee:

The pimp Kuthy
Hired!
My brothel is getting rather crowded now, perhaps you should consider expanding it in the future. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: the_anthony

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The updates on steam are exactly the same and as often as those that I post everywhere else. However, thanks to the system of Steam, the updates there are installed automatically and don't affect your saves, same as with other Steam games. In this regard, the Steam version is definitely more convenient. ^^

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes