♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is there any content that is missable if i dont use the walkthrough?
The walkthrough is just a help, not an essential part of the game. The majority of the content should be easy to find and unlock without it, however some events are a bit hidden, or the requirements hard to figure out, so the walkthrough is often the solution for people that are missing a few scenes at the end.
Or when you get stuck on a riddle and need the solution for it.

Last edited:

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Hello, I was wondering where the futa content is in the game? I've been playing the game for about an hour and a half and I can't find it.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hello, I was wondering where the futa content is in the game? I've been playing the game for about an hour and a half and I can't find it.
There is only one futa, at least for now: Pandora.
There is a certain shifty old fart in your vanguard forces, he may provide you with what you seek. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Well, it's probably late game content that's tied to a bunch of other things i don't care to remember.

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
There is only one futa, at least for now: Pandora.
There is a certain shifty old fart in your vanguard forces, he may provide you with what you seek. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Well, it's probably late game content that's tied to a bunch of other things i don't care to remember.
Okay, thank you.

Joe Bamer

Dec 19, 2017
I can't seem to turn in Dorgania Deserter despite having dealt with both groups of 2 deserters. The quest steps are highlighted in green. Talking to the queen, she just says: "Yes?"

TJlMQxe.png

Mettie

Oct 11, 2017
I made a poll about which CG scene you want me to prioritize for the next update:

[These scenes won't be the only content for the next updates.]
Can we have the full save updated, please? Old one from main page dosen not have global and all scenes...

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can we have the full save updated, please? Old one from main page dosen not have global and all scenes...
The original post is not from me. You have to contact the creator to change it.
Saves are constantly posted here and on the official discord at
You don't necessarily need the global file from the person, as you can create a save in your game in the same save slot, and then overwrite the .rpgsave you created with the one someone posted. The preview in the loading screen will be wrong, but the content when you load the save will be correct.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Is there an Achievement or Reward for having reached 100% in Crafting Recipes That is to say, is it worth it?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes