smackshock

Oct 24, 2020
bandicam 2022-07-04 03-06-54-146.jpg

HELP.

This happen when i overwrite the "www" folder Renryuu Ascension 22.06.18 to Renryuu_Ascension_22.06.26 update files.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
View attachment 1905213

HELP.

This happen when i overwrite the "www" folder Renryuu Ascension 22.06.18 to Renryuu_Ascension_22.06.26 update files.
Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding, you don't replace the existing www folder with the www folder from the "update file" .zip, you include the "update file" www folder with the existing www folder, and select to overwrite existing files. I made a video about how to use update files here:

In general, the best solution when a file is missing or broken is to simply re-download the full game again. You can copy&paste the saves from the old download to the new download to continue your progress. (Also explained in the video)

Reactions: smackshock

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
never mind had to turn on monitor sync
On what system are you playing?
It doesn't seem to be a general issue, but some people seem to have that problem of the game speeding up without monitor sync since I added it to the game, so I wonder if it's a problem with a specific operating system.

Impax

Jul 19, 2017
On what system are you playing?
It doesn't seem to be a general issue, but some people seem to have that problem of the game speeding up without monitor sync since I added it to the game, so I wonder if it's a problem with a specific operating system.
I'm playing on windows 10

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
Hi, I'm curious. I saw that there is a level down cheat. Is there content you can miss when your group level is too high? If no what's the cheat needed for? If yes, what content at what levels?

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
Just curious is the steam version with the adult patch the exact same as here or am i better off using the version here?

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
I just did final battle but I think I still have like 75% of the women not found. Are certain events and girls locked out after the final battle or doesn't it matter?

Reactions: RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I just did final battle but I think I still have like 75% of the women not found. Are certain events and girls locked out after the final battle or doesn't it matter?
It doesn't matter. The final battle is only the current end of the main story while it is on hold, not the real end. You can still finish all content after finishing the current story.
You can check the hints on the CG screen to try and find where the girls are located. However, a few also have the hint that they don't have scenes yet, so a 100% full CG room is currently impossible.
If you have troubles to find someone, you can always check the walkthrough in the game files to get the solution.

Reactions: Jan82
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes