vvulf

Jun 1, 2019
Where is she after talking in kagabangui?
If you mean after she says she'll come visit Central, then she's in the Aldynn Castle royal quarters (1st floor, stair case on the right side of the room) And she'll be in the room on the NW side when you enter.

Reactions: Vradddl

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
I don't know what else stopping me up to the first floor of the Millwater Mansion after received the Fane's task. The dialogue keep said thing related to the murder case, but it's solved long time ago.

Screenshot 2022-07-16 134714.png

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yeah I kind of just kept running back and forth from blue to green and it eventually went away. Wouldn't mind an explanation of what was supposed to be happening though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where is she after talking in kagabangui?
She's in the library in the living quarters of the nobles in your castle.

I don't know what else stopping me up to the first floor of the Millwater Mansion after received the Fane's task. The dialogue keep said thing related to the murder case, but it's solved long time ago.

View attachment 1928132
That looks like a bug. Can you post your save file so that I can check it?

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018

She's in the library in the living quarters of the nobles in your castle.

That looks like a bug. Can you post your save file so that I can check it?
Plz give some use to riddle key to ppl who hate this riddles. It's not fun running around clueless. We would appreciate that. Thx for the update.

Last edited:

Railander

Oct 23, 2018
Can anyone tell me if playing the game now and keeping up with updates is worth it? I ask this because I really liked the game a while ago when I played it, but I decided to wait for it to be complete, but recently it made me want to play it again, so I would like to know someone's opinion about it.

Railander

Oct 23, 2018
Pfft can't live without someone's opinion or what?
If you want to play it then just play it lmao. :whistle::coffee:
Maybe my question wasn't clear, so I'll rephrase it. If I started playing now, would the next updates affect the parts I've played before, making me have to play again for a better experience or not?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Maybe my question wasn't clear, so I'll rephrase it. If I started playing now, would the next updates affect the parts I've played before, making me have to play again for a better experience or not?
No you probably won't have any problems, updates or not.
And even if you do, if you ask, Ren could fix your save manually should that be needed.

Dharael

Jul 28, 2018
Hey, Dev. I really would love if you could gave new content guide in different pdf (in game folder) or change color off new content in walkthrough. I have played every new patch and its pain to find it in guide :D (I always convert it to word and delete quests or CG that i unlocked and sometimes its really hard to find it).

I have some idea for new content:
- make something with Monster Girl. I dunno we could gave blessing for 100+ relationship like + 10 ice ressistance when you mate with ice harpy, etc. Or you could have new army in battle if you "do" all group of monter gals (like all harpies or mummies)
- come new content for our bros in party. I really like Trey as character and it will be nice if he found some girl :D And you could decide that new girl will be seduce by you (bad path) or you can help Trey to get her (good path)
- back to monster girls - if you have slavery in kingdom you could send them to brothel to increase your income and maybe some new story

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
View attachment 1929635

really wonder whats causing this, older versions are fine and all my internet settings are on prompt hmmm any help?
Did you unpack the .zip? Have you tried to re-download the full game in case the download went wrong?
Did you use the full game download or update files? Did you use my official links or the links by someone else?

A little while ago I encountered a bug where Lili's scene replay didn't unlock properly.
Given her dialog, I don't think you unlocked her CG scene yet, and therefore it can't be replayed. Try to talk with her after her vanguard squad is level 3+ to advance her events.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Did you unpack the .zip? Have you tried to re-download the full game in case the download went wrong?
Did you use the full game download or update files? Did you use my official links or the links by someone else?

Given her dialog, I don't think you unlocked her CG scene yet, and therefore it can't be replayed. Try to talk with her after her vanguard squad is level 3+ to advance her events.
Oh maybe I haven't seen her scene yet. I thought I did. :oops:

DoisacChopper

Mar 13, 2020

1658108351701.png
last time was a full game download, and i tried using the update only files this time but now when the game opens it shows this; also for the latest versions zips on both full game and update only they didnt want to open normally so i went to open with winrar and then extracted them from there, no idea why they dont unzip normally cause every other zip i have is fine just something with these new updates is zonky for me
i'll try downloading from a site besides mega and see how that goes hmmmmm

Feb 27, 2018
This game... is something else O.O
Never expected to find so many different possibilitys in one game. I thought it would be just a little bit of this, a little bit of that and nothing realy special. BUT there is literaly everything in this game! Great story, a hell ammount of choices, a very good TRPG mechanics, great kingdom management that even not many serious strategy games have, a hell ammount of locations (seriously... and every locations is very well created), another hell ammount of different characters (playable and NPC... and all with unique personalityes and storyes), so many quests and sidequests... Im playing for 9 hours already and still feel like Im at the very begining of exploration.
I am very impressed!

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes