Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Is there any new content with the dungeon Dom play? Probably my favourite part of the game.

That and invading other kingdoms not many n games go that

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
weird i can't use my save file cause i don't have global file pretty confuse here???
The global files is responsible for telling the game which save slots are used and what to show in the preview. Without the global file, the game won't recognize any save files you put into the save folder.
1. Move the saves you want to use to a different location first.
2. Start a new game and create save files in all save slots for which you have saves (the save files show the save slot number in their file name)
3. Close the game.
4. Replace the new saves with the save files you moved away in step 1.
The preview in the loading screen will be wrong until you load and save the slot again, but the progress will be correct even when the preview is not.

Chapchi

Dec 8, 2018
No one knows where to find Palasha in the quest "A Cheerful Adventurer" after talking to her in the castle? I searched most of Dorgania, but couldn't find her :cautious:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
No one knows where to find Palasha in the quest "A Cheerful Adventurer" after talking to her in the castle? I searched most of Dorgania, but couldn't find her :cautious:
Which castle? if you're looking for her in Aldlyn, she is in the library of the nobles living quarters.

Reactions: Chapchi

qqld34

May 26, 2020
Ryen, help. Mirel disappeared from party, formation section, skilltree and castle. Not sure what caused it though cause i don't use her in battles and didn't notice disappearance straightaway. Here is my save in case redacting the save is the only solution.
P.S. I was farming fire raid in the spire of courage last hours of the game, so maybe it's connected somehow

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Ryen, help. Mirel disappeared from party, formation section, skilltree and castle. Not sure what caused it though cause i don't use her in battles and didn't notice disappearance straightaway. Here is my save in case redacting the save is the only solution.
P.S. I was farming fire raid in the spire of courage last hours of the game, so maybe it's connected somehow
No idea why that would happen, but I added her to your save 1.

Reactions: Zareem and qqld34

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Where is your global file?
You don't need the global file from other people. When you create a save file in the same save slot, you can overwrite the new save with the one you got from someone else. The preview in the loading screen will be wrong, but the progress will be correct when you load it.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
I find it a little funny that I've been able to almost complete the CG Gallery, but have been unable to get Aelynthi for Weeks now. Her Precondition might be the hardest to achieve in the entire Game.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
thanks and do u know haw to get beers to lvl 3 my country?
Upgrade the buildings on your overview map, like farms and work areas. There is also a farm you need to unlock with events outside of the overview map, before you can use and upgrade it.

MessUp

Aug 29, 2021
Where can i find the crystal apart from the dungeon at crysthaven? Or we can buy it somewhere?

qqld34

May 26, 2020
which stat affects the damage of chiyo's "burn magic"? or is there any ways to improve damage to MP from that skill?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes