IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
View attachment 1959109
Update 22.08.01 changes:
- The new quest "The Situation in Begus" starts at the desk in your bedroom now. It requires the events about Maria and your journey to the water temple island to fight Katreena, the events with Elly and Adrianna, the sex scene with Queen Jeanne, and that you use the teleport orb once after all of the previously mentioned conditions are met.
- After the new quest, you can talk with Adrianna again to get her CG scene.
- The minimum damage range of troops in vanguard fights was changed to 1-5, instead of previously 0-0. This means units with high armor values will still take damage whenever they get hit. And that even weak units with low ATK can deal some damage whenever they attack.
- Added a replay option for Tami's cooking event, so that people can see the event with all party member choices.
- I changed the blue, yellow, and green buttons in Palasha's cave. They stay down while they're active now, and come back up when you deactivate them. This should make it easier to deactivate the grey crystal, since you can see which buttons are active.
I also left a (rather obvious) hint about the grey crystal.
- Changed the "Burn Magic" spell from the laboratory for Chiyo and Ryoko. The amount of burned MP now increases with the level of the user.

Downloads:
MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:
I have to ask you, do you plan to optimize the vanguard fight stile? the last time that I played every time I make a move or a enemy make a move the screen flashes and that's a little agonizing to see, that's not so urgent in the moment since I can just ignore whole vanguard fight but in the future if this become a necessary event will be quite a nuisance to play.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I have to ask you, do you plan to optimize the vanguard fight stile? the last time that I played every time I make a move or a enemy make a move the screen flashes and that's a little agonizing to see, that's not so urgent in the moment since I can just ignore whole vanguard fight but in the future if this become a necessary event will be quite a nuisance to play.
I'll probably optimize it when I get back to work on/with it, but the flashing isn't a general problem to my knowledge, but should be something related to your system. Are you on android maybe? Some android systems or phones can't handle the game as well as others.

So update only download means that i only need to download that and paste in the older files to play this update?
Update files contain only the files that were changed since the last public release. If you have the previous version, you can use them, but if your version is older, please download the full game again.
I made a video about updating the game here:

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
I'll probably optimize it when I get back to work on/with it, but the flashing isn't a general problem to my knowledge, but should be something related to your system. Are you on android maybe? Some android systems or phones can't handle the game as well as others.
atually the flashing only happens in my desktop in my android it play with low FPS but still not flashing, but probably must be something related to my desktop, anyway good to now that will be optimized since I really like this fight style.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
are there any cheats or mods?
There are some cheats in the sparkling book in your bedroom in the castle of Aldlyn.

atually the flashing only happens in my desktop in my android it play with low FPS but still not flashing, but probably must be something related to my desktop, anyway good to now that will be optimized since I really like this fight style.
You could try to change the "Sync Monitor FPS" option in the menu. It's not meant for this problem, but might have an effect on it.

Reactions: King0761

Deadbutalive49

May 25, 2020
Ellanore i think is in the library in the castle besides your room in the central

Kippy - IDK try refollow the walkthrough of Hellhound and Kippy
Thanks for help just finally got around to playing again and found Ellanore can't believe I forgot that there was a building more north of the building where the chief stands, found it thanks to another event.

And for Kippy I think there is an event that isn't listed for between Lalizan and Kagabangui where you can first see her naked, thanks to a save editor I was able to by pass that by manually turning on the Switch for kippy's first encounter and that triggered hellhound and Kippy running on the building. reason I say something isn't listed is because when you go to trigger the sex scene with her Ryen mentions seeing her naked twice but only one I saw was in Rakke with hellhound.

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
I am stuck on starting the "The Situation in Begus" quest. I completed the water temple, married mira, the queen is pregnant, i did Elly and Adrianna cause she now sits outside the tavern.

The issue is Maria I can remember doing any of her events and I can't find her, I checked drunken cave and i seen in another post ironholm prison was mentioned.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I am stuck on starting the "The Situation in Begus" quest. I completed the water temple, married mira, the queen is pregnant, i did Elly and Adrianna cause she now sits outside the tavern.

The issue is Maria I can remember doing any of her events and I can't find her, I checked drunken cave and i seen in another post ironholm prison was mentioned.
Idem. Apparently, I miss something too, because the quest is not available to me neither...

*** Edit***

Concerning Maria, I've got a titfuck scene with her ("Non-humans 2" in the CG room).

*** Edit2 ***

OK, my bad, I've found my error.

I've teleported my party using the portals, while you MUST USE the new "Teleport Orb" item (in Key Item) to activate the quest (i.e. quest available on your desk).

Last edited:

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
Idem. Apparently, I miss something too, because the quest is not available to me neither...

*** Edit***

Concerning Maria, I've got a titfuck scene with her ("Non-humans 2" in the CG room).

*** Edit2 ***

OK, my bad, I've found my error.

I've teleported my party using the portals, while you MUST USE the new "Teleport Orb" item (in Key Item) to activate the quest.

It may have been an issue with the update only download, I downloaded the full game for 8/1 and I could start the quest. But then I launched the update version and I could start the quest also so its weird. But I do not have the Maria scene unlocked.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
It may have been an issue with the update only download, I downloaded the full game for 8/1 and I could start the quest. But then I launched the update version and I could start the quest also so its weird. But I do not have the Maria scene unlocked.
Possible ...

I'm using the "full" version and this one is working properly (I should just have read the changelog more carefully).

Vaars

May 6, 2021
What is purple ore used for? I have some of it in my Endgame Inventory, cant sell it, cant find a Crafting Recipe for it, and the Walkthrough doesnt help, either. I guess I collected it for some Amagal-related Quest, but, can I get rid of it somehow?
Same with Katryx Ore, BTW. Got some, cant sell it, but at least can get rid of it by crafting some Weapons...

Xseize

Mar 30, 2022
Its been a while since i played this game, i wish it was possible to add these new Quests on its Quest Menu.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes