kekgod01

May 22, 2021
Anyone know how to reset like for Orchel Trading Route quest

The construction project seems like it has been to done twice, wrongly: 1659593695896.png

Also one can, can you post your save if you have quest complete so I can lookup the variable for fixing my quest?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Anyone know how to reset like for Orchel Trading Route quest

The construction project seems like it has been to done twice, wrongly: View attachment 1964356

Also one can, can you post your save if you have quest complete so I can lookup the variable for fixing my quest?
Are you sure you have build this storage and then interacted with it again to upgrad it when you received the quest to do so?
Storage.png

Reactions: kekgod01

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
View attachment 1965491
Happens when I attempt to enter Rakake, any idea what it might be?
It means that you're missing an image. Did you perhaps use the update files but skipped updates? In that case you'd be missing the files of all updates in between the last full version you had and the update files you used.
At best, download the full game version and move the saves from the www/save folder of the old game to the fresh download of it. This way you can be certain that you have all files.

Noread

Sep 14, 2018
It means that you're missing an image. Did you perhaps use the update files but skipped updates? In that case you'd be missing the files of all updates in between the last full version you had and the update files you used.
At best, download the full game version and move the saves from the www/save folder of the old game to the fresh download of it. This way you can be certain that you have all files.
I had downloaded the full version for 22.07.15 and then downloaded the last update, I will try that, thanks for the swift answer.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Does it save only to the "Save" dir in "www" in the main dir? Or somewhere else on the system too. Other rpgm games I've often been able to delete and then download the new version and my saves would all be there because the game found them somewhere else. Not this one, it seems like I lost all my saves.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Does it save only to the "Save" dir in "www" in the main dir? Or somewhere else on the system too. Other rpgm games I've often been able to delete and then download the new version and my saves would all be there because the game found them somewhere else. Not this one, it seems like I lost all my saves.
The saves for Renryuu are all created and stored in the www/save folder for all systems, apart from the android version.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Where is the "Library" in Kagabangui for Vampire's Library Exploration quest? I thought it might be that side room in the palace before you enter the audience chamber, but there's nothing to interact with in there. Am I looking in the wrong place, or has my file somehow had the spot disabled? Do you have to complete the Dorgania Slaves quest first before the option opens up?

EDIT nvm the quest journal was bugged, for some reason it showed the noble quarters as marked off and kagabangui not checked, found the last spot back in the castle. Seems I grabbed the Kagabangui spot some point earlier while I was doing other quests.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
What if you make government less knights and more about servants?
It kind puzzled me for bit. Outlaw slavery and never build brothel? are there any other options. Why build training field that not in city kingdom and replace what there place more housing? Why couldn't Ryen replace structures in his kingdom?
Do complete remodel. I kind questioning some things how many turns make a complete game year?

expanding the city bit more is sensible to me. there nothing in build option to do this.
Punishment is only execution no turning them into women? so they could work at brothel would made perfect sense.

Expand the mines would been beneficial.
Having more storage or auto trade off would made sense?
farming lands beneficial.
fishing rights expanded. selling food idea?

Last edited:

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Soooo, is there any progress on recruiting girls at the brothel? Its been years since the brothel was in after all.

kekgod01

May 22, 2021
Does your party have to be level 3 or below to "not" beat the goat girls? Guess I will have to use save editor and lower all the stats. Anything higher than level 20 and you beat them every time and don't get anywhere with the quest.

Stats have to be 50 or under to not "beat" them. This quest should happen a lot earlier in the game before all the characters levels are too high.
You can just refused to fight while making sure to keep up hp to not die and answer the questions/statements asked in battle.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Is there any way to remove those lines between tiles on android? It doesn't bother me that much but if anything can be done with it I'd be glad. Screenshot_2022-08-08-10-31-44-42_7a785478ccc335bad89f5ab17ed9e4d2.jpg

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Is MC still forced to become female?
Temporarily. There was a recent case during the last year game content that made him become in female because a magic potion. But you should make Brad Brawler route until Orchel and defeat the Elf Brawler and take one suspicious genderbend potion and not the normal one.
Then it continues talking with Trey about take a day off.

Soooo, is there any progress on recruiting girls at the brothel? Its been years since the brothel was in after all.
There is one case. One elf called Allisa that can be recruited to form part of the brothel. How find her? Not sure. Perhaps in Orchel.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes