RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Is MC still forced to become female?
The content in which the MC becomes female still exists. You can ignore it, or skip the dialogs, if you don't care for that content, but it won't be removed.

Soooo, is there any progress on recruiting girls at the brothel? Its been years since the brothel was in after all.
Progress since when? Last update no, since it was added to the game, yes.
There are currently the 4 slaves from the Thremten thieves guild you can recruit, one slave from Dorgania, one willing whore from Orchel, a CG scene with Lady Akira at the brothel, and a fairly recently added event about monstergirls getting training there as well, which doesn't lead to any further CG scenes yet.
Several more girls are planned for the brothel, including CGs, but it'll still take a while before they get added, since their not a high priority in the planned commissions, and the total waiting list for planned CGs is over 100 entries long. :D

Is there any way to remove those lines between tiles on android? It doesn't bother me that much but if anything can be done with it I'd be glad. View attachment 1972183
Those lines aren't normal. Most likely a problem between your android system or phone with the .apk port of the game. Or are you using the compressed version, or not official download links?

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Those lines aren't normal. Most likely a problem between your android system or phone with the .apk port of the game. Or are you using the compressed version, or not official download links?
I downloaded it from first post, so I guess problem might be in my phone:(

Balko

Sep 30, 2018
First off this game is amazing, I've been having a blast with it. What made me write a comment here is a little bug I noticed though.

The Flame Thrower Add-On scope doesn't seem to change Elly's attack element to fire. I never noticed a burning effect on enemies either but thats not why I wanted to use it anyways.
While using Widowmaker or Steam Gun Mark 1.1 in the nature raid equipping the Flame Thrower Add-On instead the Nice Target Scope didn't change the damage numbers at all (tested on Kiki and Levia, who are both weak to fire). In contrast to that, equipping the Frozen Muzzle in the fire raid makes a big difference on both guns, damage goes up by ~50%.
I even tried using the Fire Musket for the nature raid with both scopes but it also didn't seem to do fire damage. It did about 20% less damage than Widowmaker due to having less attack.
I tested this for basic attacks and her Careless Barrage skill. Either Elly can't do fire damage with both of these or Flame Thrower Add-On and Fire Musket both don't change her attack element to fire.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
I have the same problem in apk version... But with joiplay(download in Patreon it's free not the playstore version) the game works very good.

I hope help you, good luck.
So you mean I have to download pc version and run it thru joiplay? If so, can you share link for patreon, I don't see any links in it to download(closed behind payment), maybe itch.io is also okay for this?

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
So you mean I have to download pc version and run it thru joiplay? If so, can you share link for patreon, I don't see any links in it to download(closed behind payment), maybe itch.io is also okay for this?
Yea you need download the pc version and run in joiplay.

About the joiplay link it's free in him Patreon page find the "Last Post and read Moore" and you will see the links...

Reactions: _Grotest_

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
The links...

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
If dont work in joiplay the pc version try in Maldives player emulator in the playstore...

If your device is a huawei like mine only works if you update to harmonyos...

Sorry for my english and good luck.

TropsMC

Dec 15, 2020
Oh, yeah, I see you meant patreon Joiplay not the game...

Update: Yep, it fixed the lines but sadly it means I'll have to start new game since android saves are undetectable... My 10 hour saves are crying now:HideThePain:
if you play joiplay there's should be save file for the game on Data joiplay app

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
if you play joiplay there's should be save file for the game on Data joiplay app
Well yeah, pc version on joiplay has save folder in www, but the problem is in apk version which doesn't give you a luxury to find its savefiles. So that means I won't be able to transfer my 10 hour save to pc version...

Navab

Jun 16, 2021
This my over 1 year Gameplay save. I have completed every quest except quest with Jiliesh that I can't advance and i don't know where is the problem. The other problem is that i have completed the rebel quest but it hasn't disappear from my quest list.

Reactions: xarakiri_

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
This my over 1 year Gameplay save. I have completed every quest except quest with Jiliesh that I can't advance and i don't know where is the problem. The other problem is that i have completed the rebel quest but it hasn't disappear from my quest list.
You need to talk with Jiliesh in the Spire of Courage challenge floor to start the new events with her.

Sep 5, 2020
so you do you follow the tablet in you world in sandra treasure quest or the code the walkthrough give either way i dont know the order and i having trouble

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes