TropsMC

Dec 15, 2020
Well yeah, pc version on joiplay has save folder in www, but the problem is in apk version which doesn't give you a luxury to find its savefiles. So that means I won't be able to transfer my 10 hour save to pc version...
What do you mean by joiplay pc version, joiplay only for phone also you can transfer the save data from joiplay phone to pc dude, i am told to you in my last reply that you can, i am also using joiplay on my phone so i can play portable, in my case if you want to transfer your save data from phone that you play using joiplay just go to "Android/Data/Joiplay" There's some joiplay data like 3 type i guess it's joiplay, joiplayrpg, and joiplayrenpy i belife just try find the joiplay folder there and find the game name folder you will find the save data there, but if youre using apple idk where the location is

Vaars

May 6, 2021
What is purple ore used for? I have some of it in my Endgame Inventory, cant sell it, cant find a Crafting Recipe for it, and the Walkthrough doesnt help, either. I guess I collected it for some Amagal-related Quest, but, can I get rid of it somehow?
Same with Katryx Ore, BTW. Got some, cant sell it, but at least can get rid of it by crafting some Weapons...
Small update to this. I realized I could sell Katryx Ore after all, and was just an Idiot. Issue of Purple Ore still stands, though.
I also realized that the Fact which Weapons and Armor are sell-able, does not seem to be very consistent. There are Raid Rewards that cant be sold, and some can (Baemeths Second Axe and Daddy, Incarnation of Hope e.g. both can be sold). At the same time most of the Raid-Armor-Gear can be sold. I don't mind either Way, but it doesn't seem consistent at the Moment?

since Ryen had already in the Past voiced Interest in decluttering the Inventory, especially the Key Item Section, I would also suggest adding a Recipe Section in some Form, maybe in the main Menu, (the one where you find the CG room or the Quest Log). It might remove a lot of Items from the Key Item Section, and give you the Ability to easier look up Recipes/Ingredients even when you're not at a Workbench.

Reactions: RetardedMike2

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
What do you mean by joiplay pc version, joiplay only for phone also you can transfer the save data from joiplay phone to pc dude
Oof, my bad if I worded wrongly but I meant Pc version of the game not Joiplay.
Renryuu for Pc has its saves in www folder when you unpack archive, as far as I played it didn't create any saves in joiplay folder. My problem is that I was playing apk version of the game which doesn't need joiplay but on the other hand you can't find saves from it unless I missed some post there talking about this problem.

(Sometimes I doubt my knowledge of english language so sorry if my post is hard to understand:()

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I also realized that the Fact which Weapons and Armor are sell-able, does not seem to be very consistent. There are Raid Rewards that cant be sold, and some can (Baemeths Second Axe and Daddy, Incarnation of Hope e.g. both can be sold). At the same time most of the Raid-Armor-Gear can be sold. I don't mind either Way, but it doesn't seem consistent at the Moment?
Legendary equipment or special weapons like Tsubaki's Setsuna are supposed to be unique and can't be sold. Baemeth's second axe and "Daddy" have special names, but aren't considered legendary objects. Most legendary raid items mention their rarity in the item description, but I understand that it might seem inconsistent since the players can't immediately see in the inventory which items are legendary and which aren't. Sadly it isn't possible for me to make the item names with colors in your inventory, to make their rarity visible in the menu.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Sadly it isn't possible for me to make the item names with colors in your inventory, to make their rarity visible in the menu.
Yeah, suggested this a long time ago, would have made things much easier for everyone. But alas.
I wish a mod existed for this or something. :whistle::coffee:

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
Haven't played since the balance changes implemented last year. What is the strongest or most optimal party for regular gameplay and raids?

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Haven't played since the balance changes implemented last year. What is the strongest or most optimal party for regular gameplay and raids?
Well, since no one had answered yet, i dunno about strongest but i usually go with this lineup: 1.png
Mirel could be replaced with Elly if you feel you need more physical burst, i usually am good like this though.
With this lineup i have defeated everything in this game, no cheating of course. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Valamyr and Konnect

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Did the story change?

Last time I played there were 2 sisters that one took a potion to become futa and fucks the other, is this still in the game and if yes where is the incest tag?

Its been a while since I last played this and don't remember if one of the kids is from this.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Did the story change?

Last time I played there were 2 sisters that one took a potion to become futa and fucks the other, is this still in the game and if yes where is the incest tag?

Its been a while since I last played this and don't remember if one of the kids is from this.
I don't recall anything of the sort. :whistle::coffee:
Maximum there was a bit of les action between the two fox sisters but they aren't blood-related if i remember right.
The only futa in the game at the moment is Pandora.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Did the story change?

Elf village Orchel. They're still there.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes