RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Where can i find the crystal apart from the dungeon at crysthaven? Or we can buy it somewhere?
Once you had the events to get to that point, you can farm crystals in the cave where you craft wedding rings.

which stat affects the damage of chiyo's "burn magic"? or is there any ways to improve damage to MP from that skill?
It can only be increased by improving the skill on the research screen. Stats don't affect the MP damage it causes at the moment. However, now that I look at it, the value seems to low and doesn't increase with stats or level, so it becomes very weak later in the game, I think. I'll probably change that.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
the value seems to low and doesn't increase with stats or level, so it becomes very weak later in the game, I think.
That is universally true for all default or variation of default rpgmaker combat Ren.
Flat values will often become weak the higher the levels go, so you need to device solutions for that.
One being changing everything to percentage instead of flat numbers, or even a combination of the two.
Like 500 flat + 10% of maximum hp/mp/etc. :giggle::coffee:

qqld34

May 26, 2020
It can only be increased by improving the skill on the research screen. Stats don't affect the MP damage it causes at the moment. However, now that I look at it, the value seems to low and doesn't increase with stats or level, so it becomes very weak later in the game, I think. I'll probably change that.
Well, you definitely should. Levia becomes very unpleasant boss because of that. Even Ryen's skill for burning magic don't help a lot, cuz it can only be used once in battle.

Feb 27, 2018
I have played 30 hours on my first try before I realised that I somehow broke too much quests and other mechanics for myself by cheating too often (yeah... I am a cheater and when I cheat I use save editor, so sometimes I can go too far with this :D ). Then I played another time, but after some time (actualy 56 hours of playing) I realised that path of a nice guy isnt for me here for sure. So I deleted all saves and started new game another one time and on 82 hours of playing (this time I progressed very far) I understood that I want to change some choices I made. Aaand so... I start from the begining again.

And you know what? Im not even slightly bored. I dont know how it is even possible, but this game is just perfect in literaly everything! There are many things that could be improved, but nothing that is bad right now. Everything is great and can only become better. I realy hope that developers will continue to update this game as long as possible :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: RyenSaotome
Feb 27, 2018
So list them, Ren will take a look at it. :whistle::coffee:
I do not want to suggest anything, Ryen is doing a very good work already and for sure knows better than me how to improve the game :)

P.S. And I still didnt reach the end of the progress not even once. It will be weird to suggest anything before exploring current version of the game on 100 percent :)

Last edited:

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
Cool game, but seriously need to limit the player movement. I mean, limit where you can go and quest you can get.
Because everyone, except the main character, at the beginning is complete garbage. Went to try and farm XP in the closest dungeon, and easily got my ass handed to me by slime girls...
Some quests make you encounter some strong enemies right at the beginning, like that one about the bandits. It should only appear later on, when the player is more ready for such a thing.

Georgian

Jul 27, 2020
Can someone help me I'm stuck in the quest a cheerful adventurer when it says to go with palasha on adventures but i don't know where to find palasha or what to do so can someone please help me

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can someone help me I'm stuck in the quest a cheerful adventurer when it says to go with palasha on adventures but i don't know where to find palasha or what to do so can someone please help me
She's in the noble living quarters of the castle in Aldlyn.

Reactions: Tyldar

old chicken

Apr 17, 2021
are there any future implications for brad or palasha when you choose to support the slave rebellion or not? id imagine that brad would be tempted to leave the party due to the perceived betrayal by arresting his rebel friends, or the royal family getting executed or smthn which palasha is the princess of.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
are there any future implications for brad or palasha when you choose to support the slave rebellion or not? id imagine that brad would be tempted to leave the party due to the perceived betrayal by arresting his rebel friends, or the royal family getting executed or smthn which palasha is the princess of.
Without going too much into spoilers, I'll say that your worries are unnecessary. Brad is not going to leave your group, no matter what choices you'll make. The royal family also won't get excecuted, even when you support the rebels. The effect of the choice is mostly what events about Dorgania and their situation you get to see. It won't cause as drastical changes as some people seem to believe (or fear.)

Reactions: old chicken

old chicken

Apr 17, 2021
Without going too much into spoilers, I'll say that your worries are unnecessary. Brad is not going to leave your group, no matter what choices you'll make. The royal family also won't get excecuted, even when you support the rebels. The effect of the choice is mostly what events about Dorgania and their situation you get to see. It won't cause as drastical changes as some people seem to believe (or fear.)
thanks for replying to my worries. really enjoy the game btw.

Railander

Oct 23, 2018
I believe my game has an error, the bar upgrade is not working, I already did it, but when I go to the bar nothing changes.

lovv

Jul 5, 2022
I played this game on my previous mobile and have to change a new one how can I import the saves?

lovv

Jul 5, 2022
sed that me I have to start again hun

how about making cheats like level up easier for android users its really hard to grind skill stone and use it on ryen again

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 22.08.01.png
Update 22.08.01 changes:
- The new quest "The Situation in Begus" starts at the desk in your bedroom now. It requires the events about Maria and your journey to the water temple island to fight Katreena, the events with Elly and Adrianna, the sex scene with Queen Jeanne, and that you use the teleport orb once after all of the previously mentioned conditions are met.
- After the new quest, you can talk with Adrianna again to get her CG scene.
- The minimum damage range of troops in vanguard fights was changed to 1-5, instead of previously 0-0. This means units with high armor values will still take damage whenever they get hit. And that even weak units with low ATK can deal some damage whenever they attack.
- Added a replay option for Tami's cooking event, so that people can see the event with all party member choices.
- I changed the blue, yellow, and green buttons in Palasha's cave. They stay down while they're active now, and come back up when you deactivate them. This should make it easier to deactivate the grey crystal, since you can see which buttons are active.
I also left a (rather obvious) hint about the grey crystal.
- Changed the "Burn Magic" spell from the laboratory for Chiyo and Ryoko. The amount of burned MP now increases with the level of the user.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes