MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Go grind spire of courage then, get good gear as a bonus.
I always end up level 90-99 before i bother moving main story to it's current conclusion. :whistle::coffee:
There is plenty to do.
Oh don't worry, my Ryen ain't no bitch. But that doesn't mean he can't be more powerful with stat increasing items and weapons/armors. I also think there is room to add more legendary equipment. Tsubaki for example doesn't have any legendary armor option to fit her needs(there are no legendary heavy armors so far in the game).

Also, if the time skip happens, doesn't that mean that that's it and no more characters will be added for the pregnancy option? Unless the dev decides to do a second time skip. :KEK:
I'm not a fan of pregnancy scenes myself but I've seem many people ask about it(to each his own I guess).

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I don't know if this considered to be a spoiler if yes i am sorry (tell me if i need to delete it)
So we start to give our male party member some puss...em i mean girlfriend... (and even NTR route appear as a choice).
Anyway i don't like neither of that choices (call me selfish but i like only MC to get all the girls , he need to catch em all).

So i ask : Does the Ash-Brad quest-event be important for the story or link to any other event in the future if i don't do it ??
Brad has the option to fuck Ash after defeat her in another event. Unless you choose that you prefer Brad losing the battle and suffer NTR. Not from Ryen part.

Important for the Story? I do not know. Perhaps not.

Last edited:
Reactions: VeniXYZ

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I don't know if this considered to be a spoiler if yes i am sorry (tell me if i need to delete it)
So we start to give our male party member some puss...em i mean girlfriend... (and even NTR route appear as a choice).
Anyway i don't like neither of that choices (call me selfish but i like only MC to get all the girls , he need to catch em all).

So i ask : Does the Ash-Brad quest-event be important for the story or link to any other event in the future if i don't do it ??
I mean if "I DON'T DO IT " can be lock me of another event in the future , like some other quest's that you need first to have done something else before unlock the next quest that link them.
For example you need to talk to Louise & Elina so you can make Louise to go to the treasury at some point and that results in you being able to can do some event with other char that link with the Louise at the treasury .
So if i don't do the Feisty Lover Quest (Ash-Brad) does it lock me for something else ??
RyenSaotome
It's unlikely to affect the main story, but it'll prevent you from seeing any connected event that'll happen later.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s and VeniXYZ

Elichika

Jan 20, 2018
I'll get back to you on this one in a few years. If you want a complete save for the latest version though look up.

Side note: I really don't get why so many people are asking about the main story. It's an RPG, give me side quests!!! By the time I do get to the main quest I want to be so OP from side quests that I only have to look at my enemies in the final battle to win it.
I already finnish the latest main story quest until i got fucked up in flare quest so i need to restart to get the good ending of flare

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
I already finnish the latest main story quest until i got fucked up in flare quest so i need to restart to get the good ending of flare
That's about 60 hours of gameplay if you start from scratch so if you don't want to use the save good luck!:LUL:

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
It's unlikely to affect the main story, but it'll prevent you from seeing any connected event that'll happen later.
So that Quest-Event has a link to other Quest-Event in the future then..
I will avoid doing it for the time being then.
Ok thank you for answer me keep the good job (y)

Jul 22, 2017
Likely very far. Ren has big plans, and over the years people probably had given him even more ideas than he initially had. :giggle::coffee:
I got this game recommended because I was looking for a game where you are the one raping monster girls and not the other way around. Is there a lot of content already like that? I also see from the pictures that there is arena and kingdom building stuff?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ryen has impregnated a lot of girls... Someday would like to see the fruits of that :love:
At some point i told him that making content for all that preg will be ridiculously massive work, but he seem to be fine with it.
Preg is probably one of his kinks so you can expect more content in that direction.

I got this game recommended because I was looking for a game where you are the one raping monster girls and not the other way around. Is there a lot of content already like that? I also see from the pictures that there is arena and kingdom building stuff?
Well not exactly "raping", but you bang many (and more coming) monster girls in this game, it's definitely one of the main themes.
And yes you build things on the world map for your kingdom.

The arenas right now are a bit primitive, the one you build is only used to level your vanguard leaders and getting some resources.
I hope it will be expanded later, for example we could make monster girls fight there and then the victor can bang the loser.
Or something in that vein, but that's up to Ren. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Question.
As long as you do not complete the Ash romance quest you can still have access to other future Brad events without problem. right? I already started it but did not fought against her student yet.

To understand if I will be able to see the Water Brawler possible sex event or not later.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Question.
As long as you do not complete the Ash romance quest you can still have access to other future Brad events without problem. right? I already started it but did not fought against her student yet.

To understand if I will be able to see the Water Brawler possible sex event or not later.
Most character events are connected and build up on each other in a straight line. Therefore, it's likely that future events with Brad will require his previous events to be done, which includes the events with Ash.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
take your time the game is awsome and can't wait for all the girl's to have more scene's. also please tell me befor we do anything for the reallion that we can atleast get the one solder on are side the girl from the batte were we got stabed and she was there saying sorry.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Okay, so since We're on the topic of the timeskip once more, Id like to ask/suggest (though I am well aware how big of an implied suggestion/change that is):

Wouldnt it be better from a Sexyness/Kink Perspective, to have the Timeskip only span ~8-9 Months?
1. all the Girls will be highly pregnant, which is kind of the optical Point/definition of the Pregnancy-thing.
2. If all the Girls have children then, its
- implausible for many of them to go about their daily business (Kind of a big Deal for Squad Leaders and especially Party Members. Are all the Girls to abandon their Kids or are we gonna have diaper-changing stations at Bonfires in the Dungeons? ^^
- kinda hard for Ryen. If his Kids are born already, it will be a hard Thing for him not to turn into the Patron Saint of Deadbeat Dads, being off Questing. Thats kind of a bad character development being forced on him, and kinda out of character, especially if you play/consider him as a Good Person.

3.But that also leads me to my biggest Worry: Their Storylines will probably be unsatisfactory in any way:
- Either we cant sleep with them (which I would assume, since the Timeskip is likely < 18 Yrs, and Im not into that anyway, so Id be very fine with that) in which case there will be a metric Ton of Dialogue and character Development for its own sake, with little payoff. There cant be that many useful Items/XP hidden in these Sidequests, especially since each of them will be fully optional and since they will be available in a huge number of Combinations, depending on who is pregnant, they will have to be independent from each other. Also, as much as I love your writing and characters, and consider this one of the most well written Projects on F95 - having Dozens of Characters with entirely optional Stories, and no CG Payoff, would be stretching it.
- or we can sleep with them. In which Case Ryen will become quite the monstrous character if you want to get 100%, and the Timeskip will have to be so far that not only the children will age (and the player, as opposed to the characters will have no Connections to them) but also many/all the Characters will have to change at least in appearance, if not Personality.

Long Story Short, I wanna say: Give us Bellies, not Brats :D

(If you need the timeskip to be longer than 9 Months for some Story Reasons, you could also easily explain the prolonged Pregancies by draconic Heritage. If they can get hundreds of Years old, there is no reason why their Pregnancy should last as long as that of a Human)

But, to repeat from the Start: I also know how friggin tall of an Ask that is, even while I don't know how much work has been invested into the Post-Timeskip stories and Characters. Just wanted to give my Thoughts on the Topic, and hope it is somehow fruitful

Deadbutalive49

May 25, 2020
I need some help I have completed basically everything in the game and two npc I cannot find are Kippy and Ellanore. Ellanore just is not in Ebron and I don't remember ever talking to her and Kippy is not appearing in Kagabangui with hellhound even though I have done the steps in the walkthrough up to where it says they appear there.

Shdo

Apr 29, 2017
I need some help I have completed basically everything in the game and two npc I cannot find are Kippy and Ellanore. Ellanore just is not in Ebron and I don't remember ever talking to her and Kippy is not appearing in Kagabangui with hellhound even though I have done the steps in the walkthrough up to where it says they appear there.
Ellanore i think is in the library in the castle besides your room in the central

Kippy - IDK try refollow the walkthrough of Hellhound and Kippy

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Kippy can be found for the first time in a certain town in Dorgania, where she's stealing veggies.
I don't remember which town it was though.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes