espurrJelly

Oct 1, 2018
yep, met the True main baddie, have cleared most of the content in the western areas currently trying to Ally with the rebals.
and Navy is only missing her 3rd scene

espurrJelly

Oct 1, 2018
debating if I should try this game, can any of ya tell me the pro and cons so far of it?
Pro's
pretty good quality art, a very wide variaty of options, Plenty of CG's, plenty of actually challenging fights if you dont overlevel.

cons
it can be a grind using the Overworld building and TRPG combat, Cg's tend to boil down to full budy, missionary, and oral. in most cases.

Reactions: jasterx17

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i for one like the game but that's me. here's the thing that get's me why people listen to crittics i would say i like are dis like something but i would say play are watch a movie to see what you would think. you are your own person don't go by what other's say because you will miss out on stuff. opinions are good to listen to but your on choice is better lol.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
dude thsi game has all tags wtf xd
Sigh... wrote a wall of text as a reply to you but lost it all to the goddamn automated backup.
How many times does this make now? Sigh~ :rolleyes: :coffee:
Not writing all that again.

I'll just say that, i wish more games had more than 5 tags.
Tags that were properly developed that is.
In most games most tags are hardly developed, it's just a mediocre scene or two and that's it.

In this game there be tons of vanilla pussy drilling and creampies, and not much else. Sex-wise at least.
So yeah, most of these tags are superficial.

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Sigh... wrote a wall of text as a reply to you but lost it all to the goddamn automated backup.
How many times does this make now? Sigh~ :rolleyes: :coffee:
Not writing all that again.

I'll just say that, i wish more games had more than 5 tags.
Tags that were properly developed that is.
In most games most tags are hardly developed, it's just a mediocre scene or two and that's it.

In this game there be tons of vanilla pussy drilling and creampies, and not much else. Sex-wise at least.
So yeah, most of these tags are superficial.
dude thsi game has all tags wtf xd

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
starting to wounder if this guy is a bot are just trolling. if there trolling the i will put up the sing plues do not feed the trolls lol.

espurrJelly

Oct 1, 2018
still have no clue what is going on with the progress on Dea not Progressing after curing her blindness I have built the shrine, done the bounty, rented the beach, Progressed Naevy to Basicly everything, Mia also has all her currently available good path scenes. im genuinly at a loss what to do now, and yes the sisters have met back up

UbelEngel

Aug 27, 2021
still have no clue what is going on with the progress on Dea not Progressing after curing her blindness I have built the shrine, done the bounty, rented the beach, Progressed Naevy to Basicly everything, Mia also has all her currently available good path scenes. im genuinly at a loss what to do now, and yes the sisters have met back up
I'm not sure what then, but just in case, how far are you in the main story and how's other characters progression?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes