a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any sort of gallery mod for this game?
There is one but done in a different way than most, you can replay every or almost every sex scene in the game plus if you did not get them pregnant during the game play you can go to the CG option for the girl and keep redoing the sex scene and you will get her pregnant there.

Forgot to say but its built into the game.

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
1650213495510.png
Any fix for this?
Edit: nvermind my game prior to the latest update was way too outdated. XD

Last edited:

vvulf

Jun 1, 2019
So after exiting the cave at the end of the rock pushing puzzle island in the new update, all the rocks reset leaving you stuck and in need of some way to escape. If you use a teleport stone to do so and come back to islands, the boat is nowhere to be seen (I imagine it's stuck at the rock pushing island as well). Probably need someway to reset the boat position to the main island after people leave and come back or just flat out disable teleport stones so people don't get soft-locked by accident.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Did you use update files but skipped one or more updates? The missing image is part of a previous update.
The best solution is to download the full game again, and move the entire content of the save folder from the old game folder to the new game folder. This way you'd know for certain that you have all files.

So after exiting the cave at the end of the rock pushing puzzle island in the new update, all the rocks reset leaving you stuck and in need of some way to escape. If you use a teleport stone to do so and come back to islands, the boat is nowhere to be seen (I imagine it's stuck at the rock pushing island as well). Probably need someway to reset the boat position to the main island after people leave and come back or just flat out disable teleport stones so people don't get soft-locked by accident.
You're not stuck when you leave the cave. You can go left and then down to get to the bridge, and there is another grey stone and hexagon on the right side to make the yellow crystal disappear again.

The teleport stones aren't suppose to work in that area. No idea why people are able to use them. But I made a change to the main base area, so that when you go outside to the area where you can use the ship, the ship is reset to the main island.
Download the .zip attached to this message, unpack it, and replace this map file in the www/data folder to apply the change to your game files.

Reactions: vvulf

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Ello!
Hope the Rebel route in Dorgania will be added soon. Been holding the whole questlines till it complete. It also be nice to actually have written hints to some of the puzzles in the game instead of staring at my screen to figure out and randomly trying out everything. Overall loving the game! Been interest in the game for a long while. With the humor and Kingdom Building which is one of my favor genre. I think I will start support you. Thanks.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Renryuu: Ascension [v22.04.17] [Naughty Netherpunch]
comprimido_.gif

Download Windows: - -

Download MAC (Assessment not performed): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vvulf

Jun 1, 2019
You're not stuck when you leave the cave. You can go left and then down to get to the bridge, and there is another grey stone and hexagon on the right side to make the yellow crystal disappear again.

The teleport stones aren't suppose to work in that area. No idea why people are able to use them. But I made a change to the main base area, so that when you go outside to the area where you can use the ship, the ship is reset to the main island.
Download the .zip attached to this message, unpack it, and replace this map file in the www/data folder to apply the change to your game files.

Awesome, thanks for the clarification and quick fix =)

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
- The quest will bring you to the new area "The forgotten brexeet isles" where you can visit 10 islands. The islands each have riddles or battles for high rewards, which usually include a lot of gold, skillstones or love potions. Items that increase stats are always unique and can't be obtained again in that location.
The normal riddle or battle rewards are reset when you go back to Central, so they can be repeated.
heh, just realized, "brexeet"

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Help with the second riddle for the treasure hunts? I hit treasure in brown stone pillar engulfed in darkness.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for this new great update.

I have a small question concerning one of the brexeet isles: in the island with the broken tower, is it really possible to switch the green lever ? And is it really interesting ?

capture.jpg

I've made several tries with the stones (i.e. white and black stones) in various positions, but still no luck: the green pentacle is always appearing in front of this lever.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I have a small question concerning one of the brexeet isles: in the island with the broken tower, is it really possible to switch the green lever ? And is it really interesting ?

View attachment 1763535

I've made several tries with the stones (i.e. white and black stones) in various positions, but still no luck: the green pentacle is always appearing in front of this lever.
No, it's not possible to get to that switch, nor does it do anything. The switch is meant as a warning that there is one more trap. Same as the trap on the other floor, the ground is broken at the location of the trap, as an additional hint.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
No, it's not possible to get to that switch, nor does it do anything. The switch is meant as a warning that there is one more trap. Same as the trap on the other floor, the ground is broken at the location of the trap, as an additional hint.
Thank you for your answer !

BTW, there is an indication in the hints concerning one of the monster girl (Monsters girls 2) in the CG room:
capture.jpg

It seems to be an "Anubis-Lamia" according to the data, but it's currently not available (I may have missed the concerning event of course), and I've found no possibility to trigger it inside the code(it's apparently related to the switch[1028]).

Have I missed a scene to trigger it ? Or is it currently really impossible to activate it ?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Thanks for this new great update.

View attachment 1763535

how do you solve that?im still didnt solve it yet

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes