quake123

Mar 15, 2018
No i do not. You need to remember why incest is incest in the first place, and why it's considered a taboo. :rolleyes::coffee:

Yes, those two are pretty much the only ones who could fit the bill.
I don't remember though if they're actually blood related or not. :unsure::coffee:

Speaking of incest... i think patreon booted Ren from their platform precisely because they found it in his game. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
So yeah, in light of this it's funny that we don't have incest tag here.

Wait, actually we do.. right up there. Under the thread name.
Why the fuck were we having this discussion again? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Actually no it was because someone wasn't happy with ren's growth and decided to report him. Patreon's own Terms and Conditions don't stop most games from doing incest and the work a rounds are literally posted on a post for most of the developers. There just extremely biased in most of their rulings if you not making them money they knock you off.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Actually no it was because someone wasn't happy with ren's growth and decided to report him. Patreon's own Terms and Conditions don't stop most games from doing incest and the work a rounds are literally posted on a post for most of the developers. There just extremely biased in most of their rulings if you not making them money they knock you off.
Maybe.
In the first place their TOS, if i remember right, is written in such a way that allows them to lay any blame they want on you and boot you just because they feel like it. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Maybe.
In the first place their TOS, if i remember right, is written in such a way that allows them to lay any blame they want on you and boot you just because they feel like it. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Ren wasn't the only developer to get the boot apparently Patreon allows for bigger developers to boot whomever they feel like if they think that developer is using anything remotely close to their content. SO even if the content is remotely similar people have been knocked off.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ren wasn't the only developer to get the boot apparently Patreon allows for bigger developers to boot whomever they feel like if they think that developer is using anything remotely close to their content. SO even if the content is remotely similar people have been knocked off.
That's funny if true, considering that many devs use RPGM and 3D render programs that may result in similar looking models. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I guess more reason to go with unique art if you want to land on patreon.
But then again, what if you buy art from an artist who also sells art to many other devs? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
The style will be similar, after all.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Genetic disorders due to inbreeding.
Which isn't a sole problem of inbreeding.
Actually there are more genetical defect children to the parents drugging dureing the pregnancy... and that's not a taboo either.
That's funny if true, considering that many devs use RPGM and 3D render programs that may result in similar looking models. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I guess more reason to go with unique art if you want to land on patreon.
But then again, what if you buy art from an artist who also sells art to many other devs? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
The style will be similar, after all.
If that was an issue we wouldn't have this market, considering all those 3D incest VNs with bought Daz3D assests.
I never heard of Devs being shut down because of that... but if they stole artwork from other games or actual artists without permission they certainly got the boot

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
You do realise there is a dark route to most of the game yeah? Maybe he wants more of that for the more prominent cast members - the game itself has how many dungeons to lock girls up in? prob more than any other game ive ever played for sure so i dont grudge someone wanting to whore them out even if thats not the direction i would take given the choice.
OK.. Anyway one Bad EVIL ROUTE with renryuu main girls does not look as something that will happen here.

Some secondary characters already exist for that. To give this to player who likes that or disliked that character(I followed moriko bad route. I saw her annoying) without alter the main characters story.

I do not have any grudge against him.. I barely visit this place. I do not know him.
Just saying that looks unlikely.

Last edited:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Probably people considering incest to only be father/daugther or mother/son.. at best brother/sister complaining about the tag.
It wouldn't be the first time
While lesbian pairings don't trigger my own incest fetish I do view them as qualifying for the tag. The problem is when such pairings getting the tag because of threesomes in which the related characters don't even perform any sexual acts on each other in the process. Between that and all the mislabeled stepfosterinlaw stuff makes it really hard to properly use a search function to find content for the fetish on any site. Even if the site in question has an inseki tag it still doesn't seem to help much because most taggers refuse to use it.

Let's be honest most Sexual taboos are origin in prude people doctrinated by religion or society.
The shear number of people that are just as squeamish about stepfosterinlaw stuff as they are about actual incest certainly supports that. (or distant cousins for that matter)

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
excuse me for asking, but i cant get the quest "Jessy's New Clothes" to start. did all the points specified in the walkthrough. "Bandit Investigation" done, louise is inside treasurey. jessy does not do anything and when i talk to her she just asks if i want to give an assignment. would be very thankfull if someone has a solution

sorry for bad english

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
excuse me for asking, but i cant get the quest "Jessy's New Clothes" to start. did all the points specified in the walkthrough. "Bandit Investigation" done, louise is inside treasurey. jessy does not do anything and when i talk to her she just asks if i want to give an assignment. would be very thankfull if someone has a solution

sorry for bad english
Did you have the teasing scene with Vampire and her squad is lvl 3 or higher?
These 2 are required to unlock her CG.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is the "teasing scene" the one where she gives you a footjob or is there another one later on?
7. The maid Louise is now two tiles right from Vampire at the sleeping chambers. Talk
with her to start the CG scene with Vampire in maid uniform.
(Maid and teasing Cgs).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
RyenSaotome
Found a bug.

Lartia
A villiger of Pumumu. You can get a quest from her, which unlocks her CG scene, after you had the
first sex scene with Mii.

I was able to do Lartia quest before I even met Mii and now can not get her quest or CG after doing Mii's quest.
I got sex from Mii but now can not get the sex with Lartia because I got her quest before Mii's quest.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome
Found a bug.

Lartia
A villiger of Pumumu. You can get a quest from her, which unlocks her CG scene, after you had the
first sex scene with Mii.

I was able to do Lartia quest before I even met Mii and now can not get her quest or CG after doing Mii's quest.
I got sex from Mii but now can not get the sex with Lartia because I got her quest before Mii's quest.
After finishing the quest, have you used the blue door of the house north of Lartia in Pumumu? Her sex scene doesn't start in her dialog, but she told you to come to her house later by yourself at the end of the quest. The game will ask you if you want to "Come back later tonight by yourself to have some fun with Lartia?" which triggers the CG scene.
The Quest of Lartia should happen after the events with Mii, but even if you somehow started it early, it doesn't prevent you from getting the scene.

Reactions: a1fox3

ogelevil259

Aug 6, 2019
So I don't ever make posts like this but I have a request since I know the dev hangs out here too. Now that we know achievements are definitely in, can I preemptively request that we not have any sort of future achievement for impregnating every character? There's a certain character who I feel deeply uncomfortable with fucking and I'd rather not have to fuck her on my playthrough under any circumstances.

I'm fine with that content being in the game and I never judge anyone for what they like. I just don't want to have to participate in it it myself for the sake of completion.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
So I don't ever make posts like this but I have a request since I know the dev hangs out here too. Now that we know achievements are definitely in, can I preemptively request that we not have any sort of future achievement for impregnating every character? There's a certain character who I feel deeply uncomfortable with fucking and I'd rather not have to fuck her on my playthrough under any circumstances.

I'm fine with that content being in the game and I never judge anyone for what they like. I just don't want to have to participate in it it myself for the sake of completion.
You're in luck in this regard. The idea/suggestion for such an achievement existed even before the achievements were implemented to the game. However, the main reason the achievements got added was for the achievement system in Steam, and the base version on Steam is the SFW version in which you can't impregnate any girls, since all sex scenes are skipped. That's why I decided not to add any achievements related to Ryen's happiness value (=amount of pregnant girls) to the game.

Reactions: ogelevil259

ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
Hello, How do I get Nemorvyra's letter quest? I finished training eloquence and relationship as well. But nothing comes up. Finished main story as well.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hello, How do I get Nemorvyra's letter quest? I finished training eloquence and relationship as well. But nothing comes up. Finished main story as well.
You need to finish the paperwork on your desk in your bedroom, including the meeting with the Queen of Begus in her castle, which is part of the political events of Begus.

Reactions: ksrkblaze

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
After finishing the quest, have you used the blue door of the house north of Lartia in Pumumu? Her sex scene doesn't start in her dialog, but she told you to come to her house later by yourself at the end of the quest. The game will ask you if you want to "Come back later tonight by yourself to have some fun with Lartia?" which triggers the CG scene.
The Quest of Lartia should happen after the events with Mii, but even if you somehow started it early, it doesn't prevent you from getting the scene.
That was the only part of the convo that some how I missed, thank you for all your time with this great game.

ADD: RyenSaotome
Are Amara and Elina going to be added to the pregnancy list since both now have jobs?
(Amara works the new farm and Elina is the noble girl we gave a job to.)

Will we be able to marry the 2 Queens and the Princess from the 3 country's?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes