RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Are Amara and Elina going to be added to the pregnancy list since both now have jobs?
(Amara works the new farm and Elina is the noble girl we gave a job to.)

Will we be able to marry the 2 Queens and the Princess from the 3 country's?
Amara is currently not planned for a CG scene. Elina is an option for later.

Yes, to choice to marry the 3 royal girls is very likely to get added in the future.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Played the game after a long time
Can any one remind me who bellatrix was??
The leader of an evil group, which Katreena is part of. Bellatrix is currently inside of Ironholm Prison. She is part of Mira's events.

Jh0nCl3mens

Jun 3, 2020
does anyone know how to complete the treasure map for the "Forgotten Brexett Isles" quest, the 1st is confusing because there is no labyrinth that I see.

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
excuse me, but from what i read it seems to me that chiyo is supposed to have firespells. when i got her she only had lightning water and ice. is there a way to teach her fire spells?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
excuse me, but from what i read it seems to me that chiyo is supposed to have firespells. when i got her she only had lightning water and ice. is there a way to teach her fire spells?
There is a legendary staff that provides aoe fire spell. :whistle::coffee:

1.png

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
She used to have fire spells a very long time ago, but they were removed from her skill set.

I'm at that island, there is nothing.
There is a small maze in the top right. You get a dialog when you first go into it, that there is something (3 plants) that you need to interact with in the right order. Once you've done that, the tree will open and you can go down into a dungeon.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

RogueDreadnaught

Dec 16, 2021
There are two achievements that I can't figure out, I have completed most everything in one playthrough or another and I can't figure out what these would be in my current playthrough as it has everything I know of completed. They are the "false love" and "stronger than nature" achievements. Does anyone know if these achievements are bugged what with the system being relatively new, if not then what in particular are the events/quests necessary to get them?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
There are two achievements that I can't figure out, I have completed most everything in one playthrough or another and I can't figure out what these would be in my current playthrough as it has everything I know of completed. They are the "false love" and "stronger than nature" achievements. Does anyone know if these achievements are bugged what with the system being relatively new, if not then what in particular are the events/quests necessary to get them?
Because using search is too hard: :whistle::coffee:

False Love: See https://f95zone.to/threads/renryuu-ascension-v22-08-24-naughty-netherpunch.1196/post-8837375

Stronger than Nature:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Jh0nCl3mens

Jun 3, 2020
I tried everything, clicking on every plant on the forgotten brexett isles and nothing; I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I tried everything, clicking on every plant on the forgotten brexett isles and nothing; I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
give us a screenshot where you are stranded at than... it's hard to explain if we can't be sure about where you are stuck

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes