a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Normally i stay clear of rpgm games but if the game has a good pregnancy system then its a good game for me
At this time all you can do is get 90% of the females pregnant.
Don't know if we will get sex with them having the belly or not.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Maybe Im missing something obvious or misunderstand something, but what/who are the three Adventurers mentioned in the Changelog? And who, besides the main Squad, can wear Equipment?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Maybe Im missing something obvious or misunderstand something, but what/who are the three Adventurers mentioned in the Changelog? And who, besides the main Squad, can wear Equipment?
He meant the three female versions of our guys.
He made a new set for them exclusively but it was bugged, it's fixed now.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I uploaded the version 22.09.30 with a few bug fixes. The upload includes a "HOTFIX" .zip, which is like the update files and contains only the files that have been changed since the upload yesterday.

Fixed issues:
- The bug that the choice to leave the arena before finishing it re-appears after you left the arena is fixed.
- The DEF and M.DEF values on the insane difficulty of the arena were decreased. The balancing for this difficulty might still be rough, and will be improved once I get some feedback.
- The icons on the overview map for the sanitation upgrade, medical tents, and the emergency food reserve are fixed.
- Fixed the siege preparations in Calbridge Stronghold.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
TCG Trader.png loading error anyone have this file? View attachment 2073080
Have you used the update files but skipped an update or more? The TCG (Trading Cards) system was added in a previous update.
The safest way to ensure that you have all current files is to download the full game version again. You can copy&paste the entire content of your old www/save folder to the same location in the new game download to continue your progress.

Reactions: Dabi22

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
Have you used the update files but skipped an update or more? The TCG (Trading Cards) system was added in a previous update.
The safest way to ensure that you have all current files is to download the full game version again. You can copy&paste the entire content of your old www/save folder to the same location in the new game download to continue your progress.
thx is working now

Reactions: RyenSaotome

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Hello, is there any cheat for this game? I know all RPGM games have that unbalanced boss later on.

Thank you
The book in Ryen room has some cheats.
there is one that is a Move that can learn all your group to kill all the enemies with 1 Hit except if the enemy is a boss. There are even cheats to obtain gold or skillstones to learn more skills

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I can't unlock 3 scene with Grey, what do I need to do?
How many scenes you had with Grey? Saying it because the character has 4 in total if memory does not fail me.

The 3rd scene?? You should be enough advanced in Elly events and Know the Dark Sorceress(+ fuck her) that is in a farm in the south of Central.

Last edited:

Trexsins

Feb 27, 2021
I've mistakenly signed a non-aggression pact with Dorgania...will I be able to go to war against them in the future?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes