vickze

Nov 10, 2018
:rolleyes: ...Not users... Characters in the game... very talkactive and civiliced aswell...
AHHH.. I see..

The Lexi name sounds familiar... a BLUE SLIMEGIRL who is with that catgirl with pink hair?

But I can not remember the other. Mosaik... A centaur woman?

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Did I permanently miss out of the Ice Spirit's magic buff by siding with my idiot angel? I just learned in a later quest that the spirit was framed, gah. Damnit Mira! :p

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I see.. But I said Usually stupid not Always stupid.

I know that there are exceptions that I could somehow understand why the people wants them pregnant. But not all monster girls.
Well technically, Dragonians, Cat Girls, Shark Girls, Vampires, Angels, Centaurs and Dyrads would be considered Monster girls aswell... just that this game defines them as something else since they can integrate into human society.
I'd say the mayority of what is normally called a monster girl is sentinent in this game... just that they further seperate the avarage roster by integrity into society.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not this one. Angels and Demons are in their own category.
Some people view elves as monster girls as well but not me, elves definitely aren't monsters. They are fairies in essence. :whistle::coffee:
Whom are categorized as Monster girls themselfes.
Angels and Demons are monsters themselfes, it's just human mythology that grant them special status, they aren't any different than the other Enemies or Characters we encounter... maybe you can even argue that they are weaker than certain others.
The hellhounds certainly seem stronger than most Demons and Angels we have seen

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Well technically, Dragonians, Cat Girls, Shark Girls, Vampires, Angels, Centaurs and Dyrads would be considered Monster girls aswell... just that this game defines them as something else since they can integrate into human society.
I'd say the mayority of what is normally called a monster girl is sentinent in this game... just that they further seperate the avarage roster by integrity into society.
I am talking about SLIMEGIRLS, MUMMIES, SALAMANDERS and others that appear as Simple Monster girls in the CG ROOM(In the 4 monster girls sections) when I call some monster girls stupid.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am talking about SLIMEGIRLS, MUMMIES, SALAMANDERS and others that appear as Simple Monster girls in the CG ROOM(In the 4 monster girls sections) when I call some monster girls stupid.
Are you sure you ever interacted with them?
Most of those girls have chosen to not live among humans and embrace a wilder live style... but they can communicate and live in groups, the Salamander Girls especially even can fight with human weapons... unless you are not referring to their intelligence in your post I fail to see your point.

Skerv

Feb 26, 2021
So how i unlock the female version of Brad since im trying to get all the "girls" pregnant

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
So how i unlock the female version of Brad since im trying to get all the "girls" pregnant
You should follow Brad BRAWLER path and give to him the WEIRD POTION to become him in girl for first time.

Then talk a day off talking with Trey(many times) until you start certain cave investigation... Leaving it(before finish this investigation events) F.Brad will be alone with Ryen 2 times.. The 2nd time you have the chance to fuck F.Brad.

After that scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Is there any consequence letting Grey stay female? Like the gender bender witch having a bad opinion of you for forcing a dude stay female when he wants to change back

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Is there any consequence letting Grey stay female? Like the gender bender witch having a bad opinion of you for forcing a dude stay female when he wants to change back
NO. The only problem is that if you allowed Grey to be MALE again You lost the chance to see many events related with Grey&other girls.

Apparently many people ended regretting about choose the MALE OPTION :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The developer will add one option to make MALE GREY a girl again for those who choosed forgive Grey.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
NO. The only problem is that if you allowed Grey to be MALE again You lost the chance to see many events related with other girls.

Now talking with Akira again you can make Male Grey again a Girl if you choosed forgive him. The developer added that option recently. Imagine how many people ended regretting about choose the MALE OPTION to make the developer add that option :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I hope he won't be caving-in to any more silly demands, otherwise any consequences due ones own choices will start to feel like a complete joke. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Evangelion-01

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I hope he won't be caving-in to any more silly demands, otherwise any consequences due ones own choices will start to feel like a complete joke. :whistle::coffee:
You remember the MOCK BATTLE against the vanguards? Perhaps those who have MALE GREY in the game can not unlock this.. Grey was here too.

I said that because I saw some people regretting about their choice with Grey.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes