errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Nah shes not at either of those places and the walkthrough ends at Minsk Harber but the quest is still on.
After talking with her, she should be at Ryen's castle, in the noble side of the castle like before. She'll ask another adventure before deciding to back to her own castle.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
I had a 2nd meeting with Begus, when I was prompted to ask which topic to discuss. I picked the first choice, and the scene advance until we have a small timeskip and the meeting was concluded abruptly (Ryen complaining having a headache), not letting me ask other topics. Is this intended? I tried again this time asking the 4th choice but it ended the same way.

I'm on version 22.09.29

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
the game got updated? i remember dropping this a few months back because i read the game was abandoned, was it not abandoned?

Skerv

Feb 26, 2021
You should follow Brad BRAWLER path and give to him the WEIRD POTION to become him in girl for first time.

Then talk a day off talking with Trey(many times) until you start certain cave investigation... Leaving it(before finish this investigation events) F.Brad will be alone with Ryen 2 times.. The 2nd time you have the chance to fuck F.Brad.

After that scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks!

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Gotta say, it's grindy as heck to get the unique items from challenge spire, a RNGfest, it's egregious. Around 40 runs from the fire challenge I got just 4 uniques out of 14.

Nature challenge got to be the worse. You have to fight 3 challenging boss, the difficulty isn't the issue, the issue is you have to fight them multiple times. One reason being just to get a hint to make a type of item, and second to get some random material to make said items. But that's not all, you need said items to catch fishes because the recipe need them too. Then on top of all that, after you scratch your head to figure out the recipe (imagine going without walkthrough, I can't, it's frustrating), you thought it's some easy peasy input right material and you get strong/unique weapons/armors? No no no, that's easy, once again it's gachafest, you'll get some random stuff.

Bonus challenge, where you can ask Kiki a harder challenge, a 3 battles in a row where your opponents change on 2nd and 3rd fight. It seems you can get a unique weapon through this, but only if you get to fight all 3 challenge boss on the 3rd fight, and again you need to be lucky to have them appear as opponents (as it's random who you may fight).

All these mechanics are just plain bad time sink, rather than a fun added difficulty.

VictorMC

May 2, 2017
im stuck in a cheerful adventurer in the step 6 say go on adventures with palasha again but idkw where go

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
im stuck in a cheerful adventurer in the step 6 say go on adventures with palasha again but idkw where go
I assume you're on the step where she is in the noble living quarters of the castle in Aldlyn, in the library part of it.

Narakin

Jul 6, 2022
Guys, I've realized every party member has a variable like Fun, Alertness, Intoxication etc, but I've no idea what are it's use or how to raise it, the most special case is Mirel, which I've a skill that raises her TP related to her Alertness. Tried to search the walkthrough or in-game tutorials and saw nothing about it.

Also, can't start quest nº 145 (Bandit Investigation), Jessy squad is level 4 (it requires at least 3) but I can't trigger it so far, can someone confirm if it's working or bugged?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Guys, I've realized every party member has a variable like Fun, Alertness, Intoxication etc, but I've no idea what are it's use or how to raise it, the most special case is Mirel, which I've a skill that raises her TP related to her Alertness. Tried to search the walkthrough or in-game tutorials and saw nothing about it.

Also, can't start quest nº 145 (Bandit Investigation), Jessy squad is level 4 (it requires at least 3) but I can't trigger it so far, can someone confirm if it's working or bugged?
Most special skills are raised by applications, in Mirels case triggering traps will raise it.
I think there is a special trigger tied to the main story and the special battles fought in in the overview map.
I couldn't trigger most of her Events even at Level 10 because I had not proceeded the Main Story to it's current end point.

Reactions: Narakin

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks I'll just buy it since I can't remember which is the deep mine.
Visit the overview map of your kingdom and click on each mine... the deepmine has a unique dialogue that let's you travel there at once... afterwards you can just visit it like normal, since you know the location than afterall

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Okay now I ran out of crystal for wedding rings what crystal is it I can't remember where to mine this shits I would just buy it where can I but them. Found where I can but crystal yeah much easier to buy than farm the thing.

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Visit the overview map of your kingdom and click on each mine... the deepmine has a unique dialogue that let's you travel there at once... afterwards you can just visit it like normal, since you know the location than afterall
Wait there was that option thanks

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Poll for the New Years Eve special wallpaper:

The first poll will decide whether the main party or side characters will be shown in the image, and after we decided the characters, the next poll decides what the image will look like.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes