RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I need help: How can I produce Hops and Grapes in the Country Overview System? Because I have maxed out everything in there but still no way to get hops and grapes to make brewery and wines. Please help me, I have struggled for too long...
The Bitterroot farm can be upgraded to produce grapes, hops, and sugar, after you had the events to repair the farm. (which start with a dialog in Calbridge Stronghold)

ottoman stamper

Nov 16, 2017
Not sure if this is the right place to post this question but I noticed you seem to provide the best solutions to problems. I am unable to advance the Sandra marriage quest. I have completed all events with Sandra up to the point where Shirinsya should appear at Havaria but cannot find her there anywhere. I don't know if it is relevant but I took the good path with Moriko (on the last choice I lost patience with her and chose to punish her but I forgave her and left her alone when she pleaded). At this stage if I talk to Moriko in the police station she apologises for her actions and if I talk to Sandra she says our last treasure hunt was great. Have I missed something? Is there something that is needed to trigger the Havaria event?

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Oof.
That feeling when you botch an update on Android and end up accitendally erasing your saves.

At least it's nowhere near close to current content, so...

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Not sure if this is the right place to post this question but I noticed you seem to provide the best solutions to problems. I am unable to advance the Sandra marriage quest. I have completed all events with Sandra up to the point where Shirinsya should appear at Havaria but cannot find her there anywhere. I don't know if it is relevant but I took the good path with Moriko (on the last choice I lost patience with her and chose to punish her but I forgave her and left her alone when she pleaded). At this stage if I talk to Moriko in the police station she apologises for her actions and if I talk to Sandra she says our last treasure hunt was great. Have I missed something? Is there something that is needed to trigger the Havaria event?
Shirinsya should be near the entrance of the Harbor, right of the pier to Amaranthe in the north, left of the green tree. If she isn't there, than you're missing something prior to this event.

Have you checked if you're missing something from her charater story sequence in the walkthrough?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The poll results are in! The fan favorite side-character is Kurohime with 178 votes!

List of the characters with the highest votes:
Kurohime (178 votes)
Jeanne (156 votes)
Jessy (138 votes)
Lady Akira (126 votes)
Hellhound (123 votes)
Naomi (115 votes)
Varea (113 votes)
Frozen Queen (111 votes)
Grey (108 votes)
Shanna (108 votes)
Palasha (104 votes)
Mai (103 votes)

Thanks to everyone who participated in the polls.

The poll for what the New Years Eve wallpaper with these girls shall look like is still open:

You can decide whether the characters will be shown while eating together, or lined up. The poll will be open until the weekend is done.

Reactions: gaikotsu3

IHC

May 8, 2021
how much magic knowledge does Chiyo required to fix the portal in Yang tower? And where can I possibly find enough books? Last question, i remembered that we are able to teleport to different cities with the orb but i somehow can't register the location, send help?

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
how much magic knowledge does Chiyo required to fix the portal in Yang tower? And where can I possibly find enough books? Last question, i remembered that we are able to teleport to different cities with the orb but i somehow can't register the location, send help?
Search 'Magic Book' in the walkthrough, they're fairly easy to find then. You need to get her knowledge to 50, but that doesn't take long if you're following the walkthrough. As for teleporting, talk to the person next to the gold thing in lalizsomethingorother (the town in Dorgania), it should all become clear after that.

IHC

May 8, 2021
Search 'Magic Book' in the walkthrough, they're fairly easy to find then. You need to get her knowledge to 50, but that doesn't take long if you're following the walkthrough. As for teleporting, talk to the person next to the gold thing in lalizsomethingorother (the town in Dorgania), it should all become clear after that.
woah thank you so much!

Reactions: Kyranite

ottoman stamper

Nov 16, 2017
Shirinsya should be near the entrance of the Harbor, right of the pier to Amaranthe in the north, left of the green tree. If she isn't there, than you're missing something prior to this event.

Have you checked if you're missing something from her charater story sequence in the walkthrough?

She is not there. I have completed all the events listed.. ie I have the gold recipes from Flaire, I have done the events regarding Bob and getting the jade and as I already explained I have done the good route for Moriko. Talking to Flaire, Sandra or Moriko does not advance the story; they all just repeat themselves. I have attached an image of the area in question at Havaria port and as you can see there is no Shirinsya.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
She is not there. I have completed all the events listed.. ie I have the gold recipes from Flaire, I have done the events regarding Bob and getting the jade and as I already explained I have done the good route for Moriko. Talking to Flaire, Sandra or Moriko does not advance the story; they all just repeat themselves. I have attached an image of the area in question at Havaria port and as you can see there is no Shirinsya.
Just to make sure... is Sandra a "rigthous Blade" already?
Aka did you take Glens special test with her?

StefanField

Jul 9, 2017
RyenSaotome Hi! I noticed a bug in the latest version. If I call Mary to the secret room,at the end of the scene,when cumming inside it shows a new CG(at least I think it's new) and it doesn't disappear after... I tried sleeping,teleporting,saving and reloading,nothing helps :(

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome Hi! I noticed a bug in the latest version. If I call Mary to the secret room,at the end of the scene,when cumming inside it shows a new CG(at least I think it's new) and it doesn't disappear after... I tried sleeping,teleporting,saving and reloading,nothing helps :(
The bug will be fixed for the next release.
You can remove the image by "overwriting" it with another image. For example by playing a different scene in the CG room, or you could try to enter the country overview map, since the UI is also made with images.

Reactions: StefanField

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The bug will be fixed for the next release.
You can remove the image by "overwriting" it with another image. For example by playing a different scene in the CG room, or you could try to enter the country overview map, since the UI is also made with images.
As i played a bunch of other rpgm games i noticed that devs often chose to create debug tool for stuff like this.
Perhaps you could make one as well. :giggle::coffee:

ottoman stamper

Nov 16, 2017
It's explained in the Walkthrough, I don't remember the exact steps
You say explained in the walkthrough but where? There are only 7 steps in the guide for Sandra; I have completed the first 6 for her to the point where she received her new skill, the only remaining step is 7 which requires Shirinsya at the port. Additionally if I do a text search for righteous to find any instructions for her achieving that grade, there is absolutely no instance of it in the entire walkthrough

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
You say explained in the walkthrough but where? There are only 7 steps in the guide for Sandra; I have completed the first 6 for her to the point where she received her new skill, the only remaining step is 7 which requires Shirinsya at the port. Additionally if I do a text search for righteous to find any instructions for her achieving that grade, there is absolutely no instance of it in the entire walkthrough
Can you post your save file, so that I can take a look at it?
I only need the .rpgsave from the www/save folder with the number of the saveslot in which you have the issue, to check what requirements you'

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Found in 10 seconds (search command "Sandra")...
Polish your Skills I gues

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes