Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
Is there no other way to recruit Kurohime? It seems odd that you'd build a good standing with Dorgania for a quest, help them with their repairs, sleep with their princess, then randomly declare war. Well OK, I'm mainly more concerned about the relationship with the princess than Dorgania itself. If I could conquer them without upsetting/loosing anyone in the harem I'd put them to the sword without a second thought. The princess is a well written character and has a heartwarming storyline, it'd be a shame to throw it all away...

Narakin

Jul 6, 2022
Is there no other way to recruit Kurohime? It seems odd that you'd build a good standing with Dorgania for a quest, help them with their repairs, sleep with their princess, then randomly declare war. Well OK, I'm mainly more concerned about the relationship with the princess than Dorgania itself. If I could conquer them without upsetting/loosing anyone in the harem I'd put them to the sword without a second thought. The princess is a well written character and has a heartwarming storyline, it'd be a shame to throw it all away...
From what I've gathered, preparing for war isnt the same as an actual declaration of war, and, in future updates, you'll have a choice to go ahead and go to war or not. So don't worry about Kurohime events, you're not fucking Dorgania, just basic espionage, everyone does that :p

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The whole mess with the revolution could turn into an Event similiar to our standing with Begus.
Even if we are at good terms with the Queen we consider to invate her terretory since there is a conspiracy at work which could endager the queen and the stability or her nation as a whole

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ya all missing the biggest threat, i think.
Let's say Ryens dear bro returns with his titans in tow, he could then threaten the other kingdoms into attacking central.
Who wants to fight on 3 fronts + dear brother's titans? Not me. :whistle::coffee:
So either way, we'll have to conquer everyone no matter what.

Although maybe i'm overthinking it. :giggle::coffee:

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
From what I've gathered, preparing for war isnt the same as an actual declaration of war, and, in future updates, you'll have a choice to go ahead and go to war or not. So don't worry about Kurohime events, you're not fucking Dorgania, just basic espionage, everyone does that :p
Well actually... XD
Hopefully that's right, it would make sense to prepare for what is to come in the main story even if you don't conquer other countries...

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
The whole mess with the revolution could turn into an Event similiar to our standing with Begus.
Even if we are at good terms with the Queen we consider to invate her terretory since there is a conspiracy at work which could endager the queen and the stability or her nation as a whole
That's a thing? o_O
Though I would like to smite that church and its tendency to scream heratic like they're serving a machine 'god' emperor...

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Finally got up to date and love the content but have some questions regarding Brad for the dev
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am super hyped for the time skip. However I guess introducing pregnancy could be a pain. Will you go straight to post pregnancy so there ar loads of baby Ryens running around :love:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Finally got up to date and love the content but have some questions regarding Brad for the dev

I am super hyped for the time skip. However I guess introducing pregnancy could be a pain. Will you go straight to post pregnancy so there ar loads of baby Ryens running around :love:
About the spoiler question about transformation:

The time skip will have several steps. I can't say yet which girls or how many will appear during such events, but I plan for some to tell you about it once they learn about their pregnancy, then you'll see some pregnant girls, and later you'll see the children.
The actual date of birth and how fast they grow will be different, so there will be differences in how old and grown up they'll be during the final stage of the game, after the time skip.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fetishgirl

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
About the spoiler question about transformation:

The time skip will have several steps. I can't say yet which girls or how many will appear during such events, but I plan for some to tell you about it once they learn about their pregnancy, then you'll see some pregnant girls, and later you'll see the children.
The actual date of birth and how fast they grow will be different, so there will be differences in how old and grown up they'll be during the final stage of the game, after the time skip.
That explains a lot and I look forward to seeing how that develops further. Its a really unique take though normally pregnancy means you get stuck in other forms of gender swapping fiction so its good to see someone has some variance from what is considered an unwritten rule.

As for the pregnancy stages that sounds like a lot of work I would certainly understand if you only want to do this for the main characters and everyone else just skips ahead. I certainly wouldn't blame you either. The final question I have and then I won't keep you from your next update is... Can we expect a sequel? As already this is easily one of the longest most in depth RPG maker games I have ever played and its not even finished which amazing.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can we expect a sequel? As already this is easily one of the longest most in depth RPG maker games I have ever played and its not even finished which amazing.
I don't really worry much about what comes after Renryuu yet, since it's still very far in the future. :D
A sequel, prequel, or spin-off in the same world are possible, but also an entirely new world and setting. I wrote down some ideas I had for other games over the years. It's possible that I'll let the community decide with a vote what the next game shall be, after Renryuu is done. But as mentioned, that's still very far away.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
In the last poll, you decided that the New Years Eve wallpaper for the holiday special this year shall be with side characters. Since there are over 150 possible side characters, I decided to put everyone in groups, to make it easier to vote on them.

You can vote on as many characters as you want in all of the 7 polls.

It's pretty much a popularity contest for all important side characters, but based on the results I'll decide which characters will be on the holiday wallpaper.

Side character poll 1: Central ->
Side character poll 2: Vanguard and Maids ->
Side character poll 3: Begus ->
Side character poll 4: Orchel elves ->
Side character poll 5: Amagal and Dorgania ->
Side character poll 6: Monstergirls and raids ->
Side character poll 7: Spirits and others ->

Reactions: WarLord01A

rallolollo

Apr 19, 2019
Hi all a few questions, how long is this game? v22 seems pretty fking huge but i know many devs are not well versed in semantic versioning and do it kinda randomly soo yhea.
also how many girls end up pregnant ?
do they give birth?
how grindy is it? / are there cheats to avoid the grind

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hi all a few questions, how long is this game? v22 seems pretty fking huge but i know many devs are not well versed in semantic versioning and do it kinda randomly soo yhea.
also how many girls end up pregnant ?
do they give birth?
how grindy is it? / are there cheats to avoid the grind
Very long. Depending on how much time you spend on side-missions, grinding for legendary items, and other stuff, you can play for 100+ hours.
The version number is in year-month-day format. Version 22 means that it was released in 2022. ;)
You can get over 100 girls pregnant, but the actual pregnancy, birth, and children aren't in the game yet.
You can learn a cheat attack via a book in your bedroom of the castle early in the game, which kills all non-boss enemies with one strike.

IHC

May 8, 2021
I need help: How can I produce Hops and Grapes in the Country Overview System? Because I have maxed out everything in there but still no way to get hops and grapes to make brewery and wines. Please help me, I have struggled for too long...

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes