♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Well there are 3 in the Spire of courage alone and 2 in Aldlyn (though I assume that the normal locations unlocked via Events don't count)
I don't think there are 3 in the spire, it's 2.
the tp to aldyn streets doesn't appear the map just when you use the orb. those 2? streets and sleeping chamber right?
Yes sleeping chamber and outside teleport near the arena.
There is a quest related to the broken portal at the roof but that ain't an actual tele location. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Lone Dog

smackshock

Oct 24, 2020
any idea how to fix?
it happens when i put the 22.09.13_-_Update_files to 22.08.28.
if i'm missing that file can i have it?
cant download the full game again because im limited in internet data for now.
sorry.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
any idea how to fix?
it happens when i put the 22.09.13_-_Update_files to 22.08.28.
if i'm missing that file can i have it?
cant download the full game again because im limited in internet data for now.
sorry.
I assume you downloaded the update files from the first post, or somewhere else, not my official download links? The file you're missing was added in a second upload of the update files a while after the public release of the update. You can download it directly with this link, then place it in the \www\js\plugins folder to fix the issue:

• Red Heart
Reactions: smackshock

smackshock

Oct 24, 2020
I assume you downloaded the update files from the first post, or somewhere else, not my official download links? The file you're missing was added in a second upload of the update files a while after the public release of the update. You can download it directly with this link, then place it in the \www\js\plugins folder to fix the issue:
Mega
Thank you so much idol.
its A-OK now! heheh.
by the way i still like your game and to me its a GREAT GAME! (^_^)

Reactions: RyenSaotome

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can you have any of the main girls work at the brothel or only random slave girls?
No, none of the main girls that are in your party.
You will get options with some other girls to send them there or 2 other places, your choice.

Reactions: Nerro

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Can you have any of the main girls work at the brothel or only random slave girls?
Sadly, only random slaves.
It's pretty much vanilla fest all the way in this game, a typical harem, very boring i know.
But mostly boring sex isn't why i like this game anyway so.. whatever. :giggle::coffee:

I've been working very hard trying to improve Ren's writing though, hopefully it'll start to bear fruit eventually. :whistle::coffee:
But both of us are not native speakers, plus writing good sex is really freakin' difficult. Which isn't a big surprise, considering that you're trying to manipulate the reader and make them horny which is basically playing with human emotions and feelings.
It is definitely way harder than drawing tits. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:
  • Sad

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
Sadly, only random slaves.
It's pretty much vanilla fest all the way in this game, a typical harem, very boring i know.
But mostly boring sex isn't why i like this game anyway so.. whatever. :giggle::coffee:

I've been working very hard trying to improve Rens writing though, hopefully it'll start to bear fruit eventually. :whistle::coffee:
But both of us are not native speakers, plus writing good sex is really freakin' difficult. Which isn't a big surprise, considering that you're trying to manipulate the reader and make them horny which is basically playing with human emotions and feelings.
It is definitely way harder than drawing tits. :giggle::coffee:
Hey no problem, im glad everyone has there own preferences. Thank you for the answers guys.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
NO. You reach the point that you can marry them. Why make them NTR you before?

Also.. Force them to be prostitutes? Why? YOU ARE A KING. You have money.
You do realise there is a dark route to most of the game yeah? Maybe he wants more of that for the more prominent cast members - the game itself has how many dungeons to lock girls up in? prob more than any other game ive ever played for sure so i dont grudge someone wanting to whore them out even if thats not the direction i would take given the choice.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You do realise there is a dark route to most of the game yeah? Maybe he wants more of that for the more prominent cast members - the game itself has how many dungeons to lock girls up in? prob more than any other game ive ever played for sure so i dont grudge someone wanting to whore them out even if thats not the direction i would take given the choice.
Those are all side Characters though and most of them are even criminals.
Not to mention that the MC is keeping them in his secret prison, aka illegally since they didn't even receive a trial and sentencing.
The only ones the MC send to the Brothel are former slaves or actual slaves if slavery was allowed in the Politic system

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Speaking about slavery law, it sure doesn't do jack shit yet huh.
I'd love to build a massive slave market, supply slave hunters... and let them bring me some toys to play with.
Or go on a slave hunt myself, like in Fallout2, fun times. :devilish::coffee:
Of course there would be training phase afterwards, something similar to how we trained our cat.
Maybe a bit more in-depth though, with whips and wooden horses. I like those. :sneaky::coffee:
Well, the law will probably encompass more stuff, eventually. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For fun and perversion my dude, simple as. :devilish:
Well fun and perversion can be rather individual so I gues you can get a pass there, though developing content for individuals is not something you do unless you share that... and based on the previous development of the game that's not really the case here

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes