♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Sadly there is no simple way to retroactively add a colorblind mode to the game
Use sound my dood, i played games before that solved color-blind issue by offering alternative way and that way was using sound.
The riddle played specific notes instead of colors, which player after listening would replay by pressing buttons or something similar.
That should work. :giggle::coffee:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Use sound my dood, i played games before that solved color-blind issue by offering alternative way and that way was using sound.
The riddle played specific notes instead of colors, which player after listening would replay by pressing buttons or something similar.
That should work. :giggle::coffee:
Given that several Players either mute sounds in games or simply overshadow them with their own tracks played in the background that's a rather bad idea.
I think there are less people that play games with the original music tracks still active.
Some Times there simply is no best way, offering to bypass riddles is pretty much the best I can think of and that's what the riddle keys are for

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Given that several Players either mute sounds in games or simply overshadow them with their own tracks played in the background that's a rather bad idea.
Not it's not, since it's only meant for color-blind people anyway.
And you can leave a warning in the game near the riddle, as well. :rolleyes::coffee:

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
Normally the riddle with the four orb colors is very simple and would be a waste of a riddle key, since people can "cheat" by writing down the colors shown until they have the right combination.
Would it help if instead of one colored orb appearing, I would show the four orbs side by side and flash them in the order in which you need to interact with them? Or is the flashing hard to see as well?
What other riddles on the brexeet isles cause you problems due to the colors?
Sadly there is no simple way to retroactively add a colorblind mode to the game, since it's not an option in the rpg maker, and some stuff in the game requires colors in the riddles or in the desciptions in quests or dialogs.
Thank you for the quick reply and amazing game. for me its the dark orbs that make it hard for my color blindness. all dark shade colors look almost the same in my eyes. think making the pedestals a light shade of the orb color would help. or adding a button with a color like the other puzzles was easier for me to tell. sound would also help if its easier like someone mention.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Buffed Kiki is frigging nightmare:WutFace:
She folded my team like nothing with her spamming Mother Nature despite me having 30% defense and m defense buffs. It feels like defense buffs don't even work that much:rolleyes:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Thank you for the quick reply and amazing game. for me its the dark orbs that make it hard for my color blindness. all dark shade colors look almost the same in my eyes. think making the pedestals a light shade of the orb color would help. or adding a button with a color like the other puzzles was easier for me to tell. sound would also help if its easier like someone mention.
I made a quick change to the riddle by adding sounds to the different colors. Can you tell me if it works that for you (and colorblind people in general), and if the sound is okay that way?
You can apply the change by putting the attached map file (after unpacking it from the .zip) in the www/data folder. (overwrite the existing map file)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Buffed Kiki is frigging nightmare:WutFace:
She folded my team like nothing with her spamming Mother Nature despite me having 30% defense and m defense buffs. It feels like defense buffs don't even work that much:rolleyes:
Well, nature raid supposed to be the hardest. If you ain't ready yet go farm other raids, stack some levels and gear.
Among the three of them i'd rank Kiki as being second-strongest so if she alone folded your entire team you still have a long way to go.

I went and defeated all three of them together ago, and they only managed to get Chiyo whom i quickly resurrected anyway.
But this wasn't a big surprise since i'm using certain item on her that boosts her magic by 50% but also debuffs her hp by 50% in exchange. Probably should split the buffs into ATK/HP when Kiki buffs the party, or just go with double hp. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Did he just make the game colorblind friendly? Wtf...?! It just baffles me how many lazy and money driven devs are around and this guy just decided to act on a random insight from a player which is part of a very small minority that might actually be playing the game.

Reactions: Vaars and Deftonixx

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
I made a quick change to the riddle by adding sounds to the different colors. Can you tell me if it works that for you (and colorblind people in general), and if the sound is okay that way?
You can apply the change by putting the attached map file (after unpacking it from the .zip) in the www/data folder. (overwrite the existing map file)
yes thank you so much this solved my problem

Dec 3, 2020
i really dont understand why people are so over this game. The Art is MEH at best from what i usually see. The mechanics are nothing original. It starts slow as fuck. You have no idea what to do at the start. I just do not see it for some reason.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
i really dont understand why people are so over this game. The Art is MEH at best from what i usually see. The mechanics are nothing original. It starts slow as fuck. You have no idea what to do at the start. I just do not see it for some reason.
Because is one of the best rpgm ever made?(bro you dont know how many mechanics the game have xD) And yes, the art isn't great but i play this game for the gameplay, i don't care anymore about that part, its amazing to see devs who really care about their projects and take care of every detail on it.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
anyone knows more teleport locations or how many are? talking with pharah only say i had find 10 but i have more so should be even more.. map.jpg

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
anyone knows more teleport locations or how many are? talking with pharah only say i had find 10 but i have more so should be even more.. View attachment 2047152
She used to have tele location collection quest, but i think it was nuked.
I can see that you lack Manastyr teleportation location, right above the two stars in the north. :whistle::coffee:
And maybe Kagabangui as well, the desert capital, the view is blocked there.

Reactions: Lone Dog
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes