Vaars

May 6, 2021
Can anyone point me to a good Way to farm/buy Crystal? Its getting Tedious to farm them for the Wedding Rings, but I cant find a good/better place to do it

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Can anyone point me to a good Way to farm/buy Crystal? Its getting Tedious to farm them for the Wedding Rings, but I cant find a good/better place to do it
There is a trick, if you exit the area with any resource in it and then enter it again, they will respawn.
Same happens if you enter skilltree and then exit it. This way you can cut down running around to 0.
So, stand near the node, mine it, then enter skilltree, mine again, ad infinitum. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Vaars

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There is a trick, if you exit the area with any resource in it and then enter it again, they will respawn.
Same happens if you enter skilltree and then exit it. This way you can cut down running around to 0.
So, stand near the node, mine it, then enter skilltree, mine again, ad infinitum. :whistle::coffee:
You can also just buy them in some shop. They are kinda expensive, but gold should be so plentiful by the time you are marrying girls. Tax should be enough, but you can also use Sandra for a while and rob stuff in combat. It gives you 20k or 50k pretty regularly. You can also do the fire raid. You have to run this a lot anyways, and the yellow chest gives a lot of gold.

Honestly though, at some point, just editing the save file to skip gathering the same materials over and over is an option. It takes some discipline to not abuse it though. Towards the end game, I had no issues editing materials when I find that I am just sitting there running through the mines repeatedly. In the end, it's a single player game and the point is to have fun. Grinding for the end game equips from raids is gonna be quite satisfying and fun. Running back and fourth to gather a huge amount of a common material is gonna be a mindless and boring task for most.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You can also just buy them in some shop. They are kinda expensive, but gold should be so plentiful by the time you are marrying girls. Tax should be enough, but you can also use Sandra for a while and rob stuff in combat. It gives you 20k or 50k pretty regularly. You can also do the fire raid. You have to run this a lot anyways, and the yellow chest gives a lot of gold.
You can also check the mines on the world map, they also accumulate gold. :giggle::coffee:

Vaars

May 6, 2021

Honestly though, at some point, just editing the save file to skip gathering the same materials over and over is an option. It takes some discipline to not abuse it though. Towards the end game, I had no issues editing materials when I find that I am just sitting there running through the mines repeatedly. In the end, it's a single player game and the point is to have fun. Grinding for the end game equips from raids is gonna be quite satisfying and fun. Running back and fourth to gather a huge amount of a common material is gonna be a mindless and boring task for most.
Do you happen to know which Shop sells them? The Walkthrough sadly doesnt list it and I dont want to walk through all of them ^^

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Do you happen to know which Shop sells them? The Walkthrough sadly doesnt list it and I dont want to walk through all of them ^^
Crystals can be bought (1000 gp) at:

- Orchel (Kavrala) Orchel-Kavrala.jpg

-Rakake (Unnamed vendor) Rakake-Vendor.jpg

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
any news about the time skip in the story ?
No. It still the same situation as it has been for a long time. As long as not everything in the "current time" is done, the time skip won't get started.
I make good progress and some preperations for the time skips have already been done in the background, but the to-do list is very long, so I still can't say when I'll get to the time skip and advance the main story.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am lost.... based on the Walkthrough you can see Sinrul's scene no matter which route you take... so I took the rebel route and finished the Quest supporting the rebellion.
But no matter wether I talk to Sinrul before takeing out her man, afterwards dureing the the Quest or after the Quest is completed there is no scene with her in any location.
the Walkthrough only says it happens but gives no further hints what to do...

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I am lost.... based on the Walkthrough you can see Sinrul's scene no matter which route you take... so I took the rebel route and finished the Quest supporting the rebellion.
But no matter wether I talk to Sinrul before takeing out her man, afterwards dureing the the Quest or after the Quest is completed there is no scene with her in any location.
the Walkthrough only says it happens but gives no further hints what to do...
The next step of the rebellion events starts when you find a half burned letter on the ground in Kagabangui a bit south-east of the teleport stone plate in the center of the city.
The letter will appear when you enter the city with all requirements: You need Brad and Sandra in your group, open borders with Dorgania, the events with Mike and the release of a vampire in Kagabangui done, and the dialog with King Lancafew about his opinion on slavery. An optional part of the events may also require Sandra's lockpicking skils to be at 10 or more.
There is a quest in Aldlyn, which also becomes available when you have all of these requirements, to guide you to that location and help the player find said letter, but I admit that it's not the most obvious thing to find.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The next step of the rebellion events starts when you find a half burned letter on the ground in Kagabangui a bit south-east of the teleport stone plate in the center of the city.
The letter will appear when you enter the city with all requirements: You need Brad and Sandra in your group, open borders with Dorgania, the events with Mike and the release of a vampire in Kagabangui done, and the dialog with King Lancafew about his opinion on slavery. An optional part of the events may also require Sandra's lockpicking skils to be at 10 or more.
There is a quest in Aldlyn, which also becomes available when you have all of these requirements, to guide you to that location and help the player find said letter, but I admit that it's not the most obvious thing to find.
I already found the burned letter and completed that Quest aswell.
I am past the attack at Sunee, but also have a save before choosing sides... still at no moment is Sinrul open to interact with MC for more than a "yes?"

Last edited:

Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020
I already found the burned letter and completed that Quest aswell.
I am past the attack at Sunee, but also have a save before choosing sides... still at no moment is Sinrul open to interact with MC for more than a "yes?"
I think you need to get a scene in Minsk of the rebels attacking it then afterwards go to Mike to get another quest that will lead to sinrul's secne

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Man...I love this game but the nature raid want me to quit so bad :( ,even with the guide i have no clue how to get the key, the scenes(only have green lamia..) and complete it, even i had to hack to beat those op enemies...any advice?

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Git gud. :sneaky::coffee:
On a side note, i also didn't want to be a farmer and so never bothered finishing nature raid.
Did defeat the ladies there though, no cheating.
if i get the scenes for recollection room i'll just skip it and never return but idk how thats the problem( tried to beat them a few times), otherwise ill not waste more time there.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Man...I love this game but the nature raid want me to quit so bad :( ,even with the guide i have no clue how to get the key, the scenes(only have green lamia..) and complete it, even i had to hack to beat those op enemies...any advice?
The nature raid is really a big hurdle, especially girl with oneshotting curses and sucking entire mana from party. The fairy girl after some number of defeats will propose you a challenge battle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
completing which will give you a choice between few rewards. That's where you can choose to get key or seggs or other options.
So about advices: I think the comfortable level for all raids is 50 and you should farm fire and ice raids before stepping in nature one. Max out your main party members story events to promote them and gain new skills.
In the end might as well stack on some consumables like stimulant/elixir/iced coffee(don't rely on Mira's reviving too much, consumables are more effective) because curse girl is merciless(or rather all nature raid girls :HideThePain: ).

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Dog

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The fairy girl after some number of defeats will propose you a challenge battle
completing which will give a choice of few rewards. That's where you can choose to get key or ser or other options.
Oh?
I thought i'd need to fucking farm to get it, this changes things. :whistle::coffee:

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
The nature raid is really a big hurdle, especially girl with oneshotting curses and sucking entire mana from party. The fairy girl after some number of defeats will propose you a challenge battle
completing which will give you a choice between few rewards. That's where you can choose to get key or seggs or other options.
So about advices: I think the comfortable level for all raids is 50 and you should farm fire and ice raids before stepping in nature one. Max out your main party members story events to promote them and gain new skills.
In the end might as well stack on some consumables like stimulant/elixir/iced coffee(don't rely on Mira's reviving too much, consumables are more effective) because curse girl is merciless(or rather all nature raid girls :HideThePain: ).
really good info, thanks!

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
really good info, thanks!
Update: just tried challenge battle again and apparently there was no key reward... I guess my sleepy mind played trick on my memory. Sorry for misinformation. I dunno where to get this key then...

Also challenge battle can become even harder as this time in final battle I had to fight both curse and rose girls at the same time. And this cursed bi*** had audacity to suck all my mana from first turn... I survived only because Ryen and Sandra were more tp focused units than mana. You can avoid curse attacks if you use mana burn from Chiyo(luckily mine had mana regeneration) on curse girl. So good luck :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes