♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I think i did a bit of a mistake though, should have fed him all agility consumables as well. :unsure::coffee:
In theory this would allow him to deliver multiple attacks per round.
Or perhaps i did feed them to him.. can't recall. I think there weren't that many agi boosters to begin with, were there?
Oh well, maybe i'll bother to replay the game again one of these days. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What is Egoria, Bright as Daylight?

I'm doing the ice raid, but this is the only thing that isn't dropping. Orange and boss chests always give purple, even with rarity orb. So I'm guessing maybe I picked it up already, but I can't find it anywhere.

This game really needs sort item function...

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
What is Egoria, Bright as Daylight?

I'm doing the ice raid, but this is the only thing that isn't dropping. Orange and boss chests always give purple, even with rarity orb. So I'm guessing maybe I picked it up already, but I can't find it anywhere.

This game really needs sort item function...
1.png

Reactions: desmosome

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Btw, what does royal emblem do...? Also, how do we check hidden stats like crit rate and evasion?
It gives you crit chance and hp.
As for other stats, use arrow keys when in status window, they're not really hidden. :giggle::coffee:
Or if you mean item hidden stats:
For example first check how much you have without the item, then equip the item and check how your stats changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: desmosome

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Excuse me!!
Did anyone get error when you want to see achivement screens in throne room like this.
View attachment 2024306
Apparently you're missing a map file. Have you used the update files but skipped an update or more? The update files are only for the previous public release, they don't work on older version.
The best thing to do in such a case is to download the newest full game version and copy&paste the content of the www/save folder of the old game folder to the new folder.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Can someone please help me find which dealer have card #207? It is the only card left to have the full collection of it.

Ololko

Dec 9, 2019
Damn 10 minutes in and i am already cracking. WTF the beginning is hallirious!

100% never expected THIS turn of events when reading the overview. 10/10

• Red Heart
Reactions: RyenSaotome

No.15579935783

Jul 21, 2020
Excume me!!
Can anyone teach me how to obtain jade recipe.
It said during event of sandra but I play two time first time I get marry with her and second time at the brexeet event. And those 2 time didn't get any recipe.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
RyenSaotome wow! just built the bathhouse, the female ryen was so hot(missing the scars but hot anyway XD), hope to have much more content about this?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes