RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 22.09.13.png
Update 22.09.13 changes:

- A new quest line starts when you talk with Trey after the events of Pandora and the events with the traitors in the castle.
- The Riddle Key item can now be used at the brexeet isles in the dungeon of the island with the big tree, which is part of Sandra's events.
It increases the timer before crystals reappear by 10 seconds without removing the riddle key from your inventory.
- The Aldlyn city board now has a !-icon above it whenever a new note is available on the board.
- I replaced Ariana's good and bad path CGs with improved images.
- I added an option in Mike's dialog to allow the player to change his mind, if he picked to stop his support for the rebellion after the attack on Minsk Harbour, since that locked players out of the following events.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Renryuu Ascension 22.09.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Game not loading.
Failed to load js/plugins/Archeia_Steaworks.js
I think I forgot that file in the "update files only" of a previous release, as it is not part of this update but from before.
You can re-download the full game version to ensure that you have all files, and copy&paste the saves from the www/save folder of the old game to the new game folder.

sasha0904

Dec 10, 2017
I think I forgot that file in the "update files only" of a previous release, as it is not part of this update but from before.
You can re-download the full game version to ensure that you have all files, and copy&paste the saves from the www/save folder of the old game to the new game folder.
Thanks!

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Update: just tried challenge battle again and apparently there was no key reward... I guess my sleepy mind played trick on my memory. Sorry for misinformation. I dunno where to get this key then...

Also challenge battle can become even harder as this time in final battle I had to fight both curse and rose girls at the same time. And this cursed bi*** had audacity to suck all my mana from first turn... I survived only because Ryen and Sandra were more tp focused units than mana. You can avoid curse attacks if you use mana burn from Chiyo(luckily mine had mana regeneration) on curse girl. So good luck :HideThePain:
the key is random drop from kiki solo. i finally finished those dungeons, i'll probably dont play the game for a few days..

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
guys, if i install updated game on old one for android, will i keep my saves?
Yes. When you execute the newer .apk, it shows you the option to update the existing game instead of installing a new game. The save files remain untouched during the update.

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
So.... so.... guys... is this game worth of my time?
game is good, game time is solid, not typical rpg, u need also develop uo country, system is not perfect but not bad as well, mc is not typical stupid pervert like in a lot of games, so decide if its good or not for u

Reactions: hiddink

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
game is good, game time is solid, not typical rpg, u need also develop uo country, system is not perfect but not bad as well, mc is not typical stupid pervert like in a lot of games, so decide if its good or not for u
It's like a stationmaster game? but in RPG right?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's like a stationmaster game? but in RPG right?
Have no idea about the stationmaster game because never played it.

This game has a great story with lots of sex and pregnancy.
So there is also smaller mini war games that really work well and fits into the game.

All I can say is try it for yourself and see what it has, just don't try and rush through it because you can miss some stuff.
Try not to cheat the first time you play or if you have to then do it as little as possible so you can figure out the mechanics of the game.

This is one of the best adult RPG game I have ever played.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
anyway to just make the riddle keys work for the brexeet isles, especially the simon says orb one. im color blind an its impossible for me to solve because of it.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
anyway to just make the riddle keys work for the brexeet isles, especially the simon says orb one. im color blind an its impossible for me to solve because of it.
Normally the riddle with the four orb colors is very simple and would be a waste of a riddle key, since people can "cheat" by writing down the colors shown until they have the right combination.
Would it help if instead of one colored orb appearing, I would show the four orbs side by side and flash them in the order in which you need to interact with them? Or is the flashing hard to see as well?
What other riddles on the brexeet isles cause you problems due to the colors?
Sadly there is no simple way to retroactively add a colorblind mode to the game, since it's not an option in the rpg maker, and some stuff in the game requires colors in the riddles or in the desciptions in quests or dialogs.

Reactions: No-Nonon and DES818
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes