GOLFJUB

Jun 1, 2018
The crystal flowers are on the challenge floor in the area before the raids, not where the raid group is. In the nature area where you met the red furry girl Raidy for the first time.
If you haven't unlocked the challenge floor yet, you can check how to get to it here:

Thx bro

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
excuse me ryen, would you consider adding a cheat to make kay say daddy instead of mama?
mama is funny the first 30 times but daddy is the absolute best thing to be called in every situation
Very unlikely. But the ice harpy calls you daddy in her scene. ;)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
k i hope we can save the lady's from the mad slaves who want them died. i mean like the princess and any other lady's in danger

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I tried to find the information on the wiki, but I suppose there's currently no page detailing the effects of the laws you can enact, right?

I'm trying to understand how they work but I'm very confused as to why "Female soldiers" would block faith from increasing for example.

Last edited:

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Every law boosts one stat but lowers another - in this case "Female Soldiers" boosts some stat (security or freedom i think) and lowers Faith. You can overcome the penalty by getting other ways of boosting Faith (such as setting religion expenses to maximum, activating a religion class and building a church).

Some laws have other effects. Allowing slavery makes slave trader to appear in the brothel, allowing monster pets spawns a pet Water Fairy in one of the houses and changes dialogue of kids in that house, etc.

I don't know all of the effects though.

Reactions: Vaars and Solak

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Every law boosts one stat but lowers another - in this case "Female Soldiers" boosts some stat (security or freedom i think) and lowers Faith. You can overcome the penalty by getting other ways of boosting Faith (such as setting religion expenses to maximum, activating a religion class and building a church).

Some laws have other effects. Allowing slavery makes slave trader to appear in the brothel, allowing monster pets spawns a pet Water Fairy in one of the houses and changes dialogue of kids in that house, etc.

Thing is, I restarted a new game so I don't have any building whatsoever. I set Religion expenses to high, made religious classes mandatory... still had faith not increasing, so the negative effect must be quite strong. I'll see once I can build a church.

Anyway thanks for the fast answer.

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Actually I think expenses + religion class + church might only be enough to break even, not increase faith. The penalty is high indeed.

And then there's "allow people to choose their faith" which is even bigger penalty and doesn't break even with all of that.

Reactions: Solak

Vaars

May 6, 2021

thanks! If anyone has a comprehensive List of all the effects, Id be very interested!
So the Way Im Reading it, there are no in-game negative Effects of the Laws?
Related, is there any negative Effect or even a Game over connected to the Countries' Stats? I never had any Issue with them so I never found out.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thing is, I restarted a new game so I don't have any building whatsoever. I set Religion expenses to high, made religious classes mandatory... still had faith not increasing, so the negative effect must be quite strong. I'll see once I can build a church.

Anyway thanks for the fast answer.
It's actually not this choice that dempends religious gain.... haveing free choice of religion is what sets Religion to minimum until you can build the Japanese Temple, Church and Graveyard on the World map
thanks! If anyone has a comprehensive List of all the effects, Id be very interested!
So the Way Im Reading it, there are no in-game negative Effects of the Laws?
Related, is there any negative Effect or even a Game over connected to the Countries' Stats? I never had any Issue with them so I never found out.
Allowing slavery increases score with Dorgania but lowers the one with the fighter guy.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
It's actually not this choice that dempends religious gain.... haveing free choice of religion is what sets Religion to minimum until you can build the Japanese Temple, Church and Graveyard on the World map
It does too in fact. The free religion law has a more severe drawback though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It does too in fact. The free religion law has a more severe drawback though.
Are you refferring to the Option being brought up dureing the 2nd meeting with Begus and first time meeting the Pope?
Because on the Plus side that choice raises freedom tremendously and I'd think raise your score with Jeanne (Queen of Begus)

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Are you refferring to the Option being brought up dureing the 2nd meeting with Begus and first time meeting the Pope?
Because on the Plus side that choice raises freedom tremendously and I'd think raise your score with Jeanne (Queen of Begus)
He means the law. Female soldiers and free religion laws both lower faith, free religion more so as it doesn't break even with max religion expenses + religion class + church, while female soldiers does.

AccurateMonkey

Dec 20, 2019
I can't seem to get Ryoko's quest to fire in the sleeping chambers.

We've met Akai, I've had Shey help at Ironholm, Raidy has been defeated, completed The Meeting quest and all of Elly and Ryoko's events.

Every time I visit the sleeping chamber and talk to her she just repeats the same dialogue about feeling so much lighter now. Don't know if I've missed something but I've revisited areas just to make sure.

** Update ** Carried out a wedding with 2 of the main girls. Spoke to Elly after the second wedding and she had new dialog about marriage then spoke to Ryoko and now it looks like the quest is about to fire.

Last edited:

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Irrelevant.
My phone was hacked and malicious links where forwarded to a couple discord servers including the server of this game.
How can I appeal my ban?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Irrelevant.
My phone was hacked and malicious links where forwarded to a couple discord servers including the server of this game.
How can I appeal my ban?
Ask the dev? ;)
What's your discord name? And are you certain that your phone is fine now?

Reactions: Sotman
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes