bews

Aug 1, 2020
Ok now to continue the main story and enter Minsk? When I played that was the end of the game at that time and now I don't know to continue it. I tried taking a ship to it, but they don't let me in the city :WutFace:

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
ok so the girls not in the CG menu that get pregnant just dont get pregnant? cuz i cant abort it seems like lol cuz i see my sperm going into the egg.. i dont want no kids

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Ok now to continue the main story and enter Minsk? When I played that was the end of the game at that time and now I don't know to continue it. I tried taking a ship to it, but they don't let me in the city :WutFace:
-> "Varea will give you the quest Finding Lucilla. This quest will bring you into the country Dorgania. For the permission to enter Dorgania, you need to talk with the merchant Darude in front of your castle in Aldlyn."
I assume that's the part of the story you're on.

ok so the girls not in the CG menu that get pregnant just dont get pregnant? cuz i cant abort it seems like lol cuz i see my sperm going into the egg.. i dont want no kids
Unless I forgot someone, all girls that can get pregnant are in the CG room. (And also a bunch of characters who can't get pregnant, if that matters.)

Reactions: bews and j01ntr0l1a

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
so when i build a brothel and you talk to that guy who selling slaves are those first 4 slaves the only ones that come or do new ones circulate?

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
can you make money from the brothel? and if so if i put all 4 in brothel do i make more money? or do i get more moral from more females in brothel? (i know its a loaded "question" lmao) cuz if i only need one in brothel for max gains ill do that and keep the rest in my dungeon but if more in brothel means more money they're gunna be whorin there ass off yo lol

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
can you make money from the brothel?
Hm, not yet. Unless it generates some kind of passive income that counts into the overall country profits that i hadn't noticed.
But no, i don't think it does. :whistle::coffee:
and if so if i put all 4 in brothel do i make more money?
No, at least for now, where you put them is all just flavor.
or do i get more moral from more females in brothel?
That's an interesting idea actually, but no. You likely get absolutely nothing except flavor, for now at least. :sneaky::coffee:
This is not a brothel simulator kinda game, so the brothel here is pure flavor. At least for now.

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Hm, not yet. Unless it generates some kind of passive income that counts into the overall country profits that i hadn't noticed.
But no, i don't think it does. :whistle::coffee:

No, at least for now, where you put them is all just flavor.

That's an interesting idea actually, but no. You likely get absolutely nothing except flavor, for now at least. :sneaky::coffee:
This is not a brothel simulator kinda game, so the brothel here is pure flavor. At least for now.
yee ok i can see that it would be a whole extra thing and theres already hella stuff coolio thanks!

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Chiyo has a skill that improves all fire magic damage, but she has no fire magic skills? How it supposed to work?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Chiyo has a skill that improves all fire magic damage, but she has no fire magic skills? How it supposed to work?
By procuring a certain staff that gives her fire spell.
Because the dev is way too stubborn to just give her one you see, so we need a legendary staff to get it. :whistle::coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bews

bews

Aug 1, 2020
dayyymn sniper or druid decisions.. decisions..
Yeah it's super tough, thinking about it too rn.
That passive healing is super nice, but she will became a support healer with this. Meaning u will need to have another dps in the party that scales with attack (not Chiyo) or her attack buff will be useful only for Ryen.
With sniper u have attack buff for Ryen, herself + possibly another dps. So more dmg overall.
As for healing we have Mira already. Do we need another Mira? I don't think so.
So I went with sniper.

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Yeah it's super tough, thinking about it too rn.
That passive healing is super nice, but she will became a support healer with this. Meaning u will need to have another dps in the party that scales with attack (not Chiyo) or her attack buff will be useful only for Ryen.
With sniper u have attack buff for Ryen, herself + possibly another dps. So more dmg overall.
As for healing we have Mira already. Do we need another Mira? I don't think so.
So I went with sniper.
yeah i ended up going sniper as well

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes