♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Wait you need healer?
In raids you most definitely need healer, especially Earth raid. :whistle::coffee:
Mira is light element, which is rather rare. So, i want her to attack sometimes as well instead of healing 24/7.
That's where Mirel comes in when she backs Mira up with strong regeneration. :giggle::coffee:
Plus Druid Mirel also has pretty neat agi debuff.
Less agi on the enemy means your turn comes more often, which means more attacks, which means more damage.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In raids you most definitely need healer, especially Earth raid. :whistle::coffee:
Mira is light element, which is rather rare. So, i want her to attack sometimes as well instead of healing 24/7.
That's where Mirel comes in when she backs Mira up with strong regeneration. :giggle::coffee:
Well I mean you can always switch her path by reasigning skill points I don't think there is an actual effect on the story based choice she requests from MC.
where deep mine? i checked dharnholl mine and the drunken cave but couldnt find any
The Deep Mine is a location in central, that becomes avaiable dureing the heat resistance equipment Quest and requires Ryen to obtain a Mythril pickaxe (which in turn requires to unlock the Katryx Blade Quest and fighting Lace in the drunken Cave)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so is the bow at the end are in a chest on the grounds. because if it is at the end then it is a random try

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The easiest mithril location to get to if i remember right is in that cave where you get Kayelinth's egg from, on the lower levels. :whistle::coffee:
There be another dragon in there, too. Don't mess with that one at a low level.

Hm, or was it some other place? Ah well, just adventure and you will stumble on it eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
so is the bow at the end are in a chest on the grounds. because if it is at the end then it is a random try
Yes and no.
You can use the anvil in the fire raid to dismantle crap gear and then use pieces to craft guaranteed legendary drop.
And you can keep farming chests for a chance at legendary drop, and that very same crap gear which you can dismantle.
There's another anvil in Earth raid, you can dismantle armor there. Good luck~ :whistle::coffee:

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Well I mean you can always switch her path by reasigning skill points I don't think there is an actual effect on the story based choice she requests from MC.
Can you? It's not just a Skilltree choice, it changes her actual class and with it her stats and skills. Can you change it just by resetting skilltree?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can you? It's not just a Skilltree choice, it changes her actual class and with it her stats and skills. Can you change it just by resetting skilltree?
Since you can reset ALL skill trees I am sure you can get to switch (also never tried it to be honest), but it might be true that the initial choice affects her stats reduceing ATK for MATK for example (I mean a combat based Mirel sucks with magical skills/damage and heal alike)

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
I never actually tried switching her back so.. if you say so. :giggle::coffee:
Though, it would be more fun if the choice was permanent, our dev sure gives everyone a lot of slack huh.
id rather its perma too even tho i went sniper druid sounds nice the way u made it sound im not far enough so i dont even know what raids are yet

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
id rather its perma too even tho i went sniper druid sounds nice the way u made it sound im not far enough so i dont even know what raids are yet
Basically - extreme combat challenge.
Ever played an mmorpg?
Funny huh, how this game is made in rpgmaker and isn't an mmorpg and yet has raids.
I gotta give props to Ren(dev) just for pulling this one off, and he did it rather well, too! :giggle::coffee:
They're lots of fun if you enjoy this kinda thing like i do.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
How to advance politics in Begus? It says that I need to do that to recruit Lili.
When I come to the castle it says that the queen is not there and don't let me anywhere. As for main story Im at this part:
Varea will give you the quest Finding Lucilla. This quest will bring you into the country Dorgania. For the permission to enter Dorgania, you need to talk with the merchant Darude in front of your castle in Aldlyn.
Do I need to advance main story or did I miss something?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How to advance politics in Begus? It says that I need to do that to recruit Lili.
When I come to the castle it says that the queen is not there and don't let me anywhere. As for main story Im at this part:

Do I need to advance main story or did I miss something?
Talk to the ambassor guy and set up meetings with Begus, dureing the 2nd meeting you'll meet the Queen and she'll invite you to a private chat, via the work table in Ryes chamber (might require to actually advance the main story to just before the time skip)

Reactions: bews

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Basically - extreme combat challenge.
Ever played an mmorpg?
Funny huh, how this game is made in rpgmaker and isn't an mmorpg and yet has raids.
I gotta give props to Ren(dev) just for pulling this one off, and he did it rather well, too! :giggle::coffee:
They're lots of fun if you enjoy this kinda thing like i do.
raids like a raid boss like WOW n shit and Lost Ark? i dont play WOW but i play Lost Ark li used to do high tier runs in D3 but i got tierd of D3, lol kew kew i didnt know thats what this game ment by raid i figured it was something u can do when u go to war or something, im someone who enjoys the grind and/or management , well kew raids sound fun. how did u make ur trey did u just make him a complete meatball? like giv im max hp stuff and upgrade the magic user Chiyos mana bar etc. did u just lean into there abilities type a deal? and as for me? i gave Chiyo hella mana and i DID in fact make Trey a meatshield lmao

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
raids like a raid boss like WOW n shit and Lost Ark? i dont play WOW but i play Lost Ark li used to do high tier runs in D3 but i got tierd of D3, lol kew kew i didnt know thats what this game ment by raid i figured it was something u can do when u go to war or something, im someone who enjoys the grind and/or management , well kew raids sound fun.
Yes, something like that, but on a smaller scale with less mechanics and shit.
how did u make ur trey did u just make him a complete meatball?
Pretty much, he's a tank after all.
like giv im max hp stuff and upgrade the magic user Chiyos mana bar etc.
I don't really use Trey so all my hp boosting stuff goes, in fact, to Chiyo.
Because i use a certain ring on her that increases her magic power by 50% but decreases her hp by 50% in exchange.
My meat-shield and physical dps is Ryen himself.
Later he gets dragon form, while in it he's pretty much invulnerable to physical damage anyway. :whistle::coffee:

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
It really sucks that most of Trey's earlygame weapons do not actually make him hit harder but buff his defense (srsly his best Attack weapon for a while is Iron Spear with 14). He is already nigh unkillable, he doesn't need more defense.

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a and Ale3

bews

Aug 1, 2020
There was a shop that sells skillpoints, but I forgot where is was. Somewhere in Begus iirc? Also is there a doc with all shops that sell special items? I need some hp up and def.

Also how to find Crysthaven Merchant? There is someone, but it says "stranger" and u can't get anything from him.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes