♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I can't seem to find Zwei for the Twin Black Towers of Honor quest. The quest says he's in Whitestone citadel, and I went there, but I have no clue where he is. Can someone take a picture?

Thanks!
There is a road to the east from the entrance which leads north, walk up, enter small house where the shop is, you'll find him there. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
RenryuuAscension-22.12.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you get the new ability "alchemist" for Chiyo? When I talk to her in chamber all I got is her talking about the wedding...

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i see cheating tag, how much of it is there?
I thought you're talking about game cheats at first. :D
Almost none. Personally I wouldn't even give the game that tag, but there are scenes where girls make out which each other, which some consider as them cheating on the main character. And there is one scene where you have the choice that the love interest of a party member is taken by another man, but people can avoid this if they don't want it.

what's incest content?
There is nothing I'd call incest, but there is a girl who calls you "Mama" who you sleep with, and scenes with a mother/daugher combo or siblings. There is no real family member the main character sleeps with.

How do you get the new ability "alchemist" for Chiyo? When I talk to her in chamber all I got is her talking about the wedding...
If you're on windows, try to update the game again with the update files. The first upload had a bug, which causes some people not to get the new skill for Chiyo. It's fixed in the newer upload, which I made a few hours ago.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I thought you're talking about game cheats at first. :D
Almost none. Personally I wouldn't even give the game that tag, but there are scenes where girls make out which each other, which some consider as them cheating on the main character. And there is one scene where you have the choice that the love interest of a party member is taken by another man, but people can avoid this if they don't want it.

There is nothing I'd call incest, but there is a girl who calls you "Mama" who you sleep with, and scenes with a mother/daugher combo or siblings. There is no real family member the main character sleeps with.

If you're on windows, try to update the game again with the update files. The first upload had a bug, which causes some people not to get the new skill for Chiyo. It's fixed in the newer upload, which I made a few hours ago.
Thanks! The new one works.

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
How many characters can you lock up in the secret prisons? Last time I played this there was only 2 but Dozens of cells.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Just saw the age chart on the wiki, and realized Ryen is going to outlive everyone. Probably outlive his great grandchildren as well. :cry:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
say about that cat girl assain

is there another option that you can do with Kurohime? I don't want to do that to her in the dungeon.
She has a good path where MC pardons and hire her as his "special operator", you'll skip the whole "training period" in the Dungeons, but still can get intimate after.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Can you use items during battles in daily quests? I tried to use potions, magic waters..., nothing works.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So, anyone having a idea how to do the solo challenge for Ryoko?
You need to increase her attack value a little for her to be able to break the orb.
Just saw the age chart on the wiki, and realized Ryen is going to outlive everyone. Probably outlive his great grandchildren as well. :cry:
Not all of them are going to be humans with human lifespans though, far from it. :giggle::coffee:
Can you use items during battles in daily quests? I tried to use potions, magic waters..., nothing works.
That's because you didn't read the explanation the npc brothers give you at the start.
You can't use healing items in challenge dungeons, you can use revival grass though if needed. :giggle::coffee:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Awesome, I fuckin hate sad shit. I like good things happening to people. Like all of the fine people in this thread, happy holidays to you all :)
Also the Wedding Rings Ryen can forge for his marriages are blessed/enchanted for granting the wearer a longer live span, I suspect to the point that Partners can die together no matter of age or race

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Need some help with this challenge for Trey. How do you survive the monster's charged attack?
Do people read absolutely nothing in this game? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Use skill "Human Fortress" when the monster is about to unleash his skill.
After you block his skill with human fortress you can switch to outbreak mode which you will obtain once you enter human fortress mode. Just don't use outbreak before you block the monster's attack. :whistle::coffee:

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes