Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There was a shop that sells skillpoints, but I forgot where is was. Somewhere in Begus iirc? Also is there a doc with all shops that sell special items? I need some hp up and def.

Also how to find Crysthaven Merchant? There is someone, but it says "stranger" and u can't get anything from him.
The guy in Crysthaven is removed after Ellys story where you have her 2nd "drinking" competition.
Also the only "Shop" I know that offers skill point raising Items is the Slot machine in the Christmas Dungeon

bews

Aug 1, 2020
The guy in Crysthaven is removed after Ellys story where you have her 2nd "drinking" competition.
Wait, but where to buy Talisman of Preservation now?

Also the only "Shop" I know that offers skill point raising Items is the Slot machine in the Christmas Dungeon
They were sold in normal shops, but looks like it's one time deal and u can't buy anymore. Same with attack up, mp up, etc.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Wait, but where to buy Talisman of Preservation now?

They were sold in normal shops, but looks like it's one time deal and u can't buy anymore. Same with attack up, mp up, etc.
wha- i just did her 2 nd drinking today wish i knew i need that talisman of Preservation lol i only have one

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
also does your guys game freeze from time to time? mine does. if yours doesnt does anyone know how to fix it?

EDIT: i have a alienware r12 i7 3.6GHz 16 CPUs processer so i dont think its my hardware

Last edited:

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Dude, quadruple post.
any know what morale does for your troops? is it good? i have like 200 right now
Morale boosts crit rate in Vanguard battles. 200 morale means they have 200% (e.g. double) their normal crit rate.
also i dont know how to raise my army level its at 1
If you mean Vanguards, by participating in battles or by doing something withnthe academy (on overview map).
If you mean the country army, by doing tasks in the command center.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 22.12.06.png

Update 22.12.06
- For those that haven't heard about it yet, I created a wiki for the game at
The wiki is still not fully finished, as many characters and locations are missing, but it already has a bunch of additional details that the walkthrough doesn't offer.
Apart from the main page the entire wiki can be edited by everyone. Which means people can directly add details themselves when they notice that something is missing or unclear.
Any help to improve and expand the wiki is appreciated!

- The vanguard leader Della now has new events and a CG scene. The last step of the dialogs requires that Della's squad is level 7 or higher.
- Change to Della's aiming mini-game: Every few movements, the aiming image is certain to go to the middle of the target.
- New ability "Alchemist" for Chiyo after the events about the alchemy equipment for her. When you're past those events in Chiyo's story, she automatically learns the new skill when you talk with her in her sleeping chamber.
"Alchemst" replaces the dialog option for crafting, and allows you to open the crafting menu anywhere while you're out of combat.
- Removed the word "Equip" from the choices when you change weapons, armors, or horses for vanguard squads, as the text was too long in a few cases.
- The CG image in Mary's CG scene doesn't stay on the screen anymore, and the first image is now the updated CG art version.
- The "Black Twin Towers of Honor" can now be build! A dialog with General Günther about these towers becomes available when you use the teleport orb after you recruited all party members and finished the first floor of the Spire of Courage.
The construction will be a big project with three increasingly expensive phases.
In the tower itself, you can take three types of daily quests: Hunting, Fighting, and Speed.
You can also do a solo challenge with each party member, which gives the character either a new skill or increased stats at the end. Most challenges usually have some sort of gimmick.

About the daily quests:
- The Fighting quest has a different buff/debuff depending on which day it is:
Monday: Everyone is confused and does random attacks at random targets in every battle.
Tuesday: All party members have only 1% HP but +70% magic and physical evasion.
Wednesday: Hit rate reduced by 50%, but +50% experience gained.
Thursday: MP cost for skills *5 but the TP gain rate is tripled and TP is preserved between battles.
Friday: -50% (M.)ATK but +30% crit chance
Saturday: Gold and item drop chance doubled
Sunday: -50% (M.)DEF but AGI tripled
- The game checks what day is set in your system when you enter the tower, which means you have to leave and re-enter the tower when you want to update the day.
- When the date changes while the game is running, it might be necessary to restart the game before it'll recognize the new date when you enter the tower.
- You can do the daily quests more than once per day, but you'll get the full reward only once per day. A red orb turns green when the quest is done for the current day.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
No really, this guy wants to turn this game into an mmo or something? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Not that i mind, kinda fun so all is good.

Regarding this:
"Alchemst" replaces the dialog option for crafting, and allows you to open the crafting menu anywhere while you're out of combat.

Does this^ work in old saves?
Because so far i don't see any way to open crafting menu while on the road. :whistle::coffee:

1.png Kyaa~ Gunther you're so embarrassing man, even i turned red after reading this. 2.png :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Regarding this:

Does this^ work in old saves?
Because so far i don't see any way to open crafting menu while on the road. :whistle::coffee:
Yes. it works in save files. When you're past the events about Chiyo's alchemy in her story, you should get the ability automatically when you talk with Chiyo in the sleeping chambers in the new game version.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Yes. it works in save files. When you're past the events about Chiyo's alchemy in her story, you should get the ability automatically when you talk with Chiyo in the sleeping chambers in the new game version.
Well, somehow i didn't get it, it seems.
I was past that Alchemy stage with Chiyo for a long time now, perhaps because of that.
I'll drop my save in dm for you to take a look. :whistle::coffee:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Well, somehow i didn't get it, it seems.
I was past that Alchemy stage with Chiyo for a long time now, perhaps because of that.
I'll drop my save in dm for you to take a look. :whistle::coffee:
My mistake. A condition was set that a variable had to be "exactly 17" instead of "17 or higher."
I attached the fixed map file. Replace this file in the www/date folder fo fix the issue.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Soo, I just checked the Wiki... and there are Recipes for Wedding Rings for Brad and Trey...
First Question: Did I miss something? this isn't implemented, yet, right?
Second Question: Is there *any* Character for whom we can be sure Ryen is going to be able to keep it in his Pants forever? ^^ Cause Im starting to worry he might ultimately die from Tetanus when trying to stick it in one of the Plant-Enemies, or Catching Dong-Frostbite if its one of the Vegus Ones....

Also, to reiterate Old Praise: Ryen (The Dev, not the potential Plant-Schlong-Accident-Victim) you are doing some impressive Work with the consistent Continuation and Improvement on this Project. There is probably no other F95-Game that I have sunk this much Time in and none other where I have less Regrets about it. Kudos.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Soo, I just checked the Wiki... and there are Recipes for Wedding Rings for Brad and Trey...
First Question: Did I miss something? this isn't implemented, yet, right?
Second Question: Is there *any* Character for whom we can be sure Ryen is going to be able to keep it in his Pants forever? ^^ Cause Im starting to worry he might ultimately die from Tetanus when trying to stick it in one of the Plant-Enemies, or Catching Dong-Frostbite if its one of the Vegus Ones....
1. It's not implemented.
2. Nothing and no one is safe from Ryen's desires. :D

• Haha
Reactions: User1230 and Vaars

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would say that's true if you turn gray in to a girl right of the back ryen fucks him lol. but if you turn brad and trey in to girls then ar you going to get brads girlfreind are will they find away back to dudes lol

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
it there a link to the locations for all the people you can recruit for your Vanguard? i only found 2 extra people so far and how do i raise my army level? im still lvl 1

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
it there a link to the locations for all the people you can recruit for your Vanguard?

^These are the basic leaders though, there are many more you can unlock through various quests.
and how do i raise my army level? im still lvl 1
Well, at the moment we got this dumb system where you need to skip turns in strategy map so that the academy can feed your squads some exp. But this only works til level like 6, after that you can level squads probably in combat only.
We used to level them up in the arena but, exp gain from the arena was nuked.

I already offered some better ideas to improve this situation to Ren(dev), no idea if he liked them though.
He never says a lot after all. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I can't seem to find Zwei for the Twin Black Towers of Honor quest. The quest says he's in Whitestone citadel, and I went there, but I have no clue where he is. Can someone take a picture?

Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes