C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I rly like this game, but... With so much story to progress, bro release a update with grind things? Damn

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
6-7 years of milking the fans. gg for this game. keep milking
Dude. It's free, it has tons of content, it's free, it's actually a good RPG which is something you don't usually expect from a H-game, it's free, it's still getting updates (and not small ones) and it's free.

What is this milking thing you're talking about.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
What is this milking thing you're talking about.
Well, we do have cowgirls and farms. Ryen definitely milks those, a lot.
Or maybe the cowgirls are the ones milking him? I'm not quite sure to be honest.
Actually wait this is a pretty cool idea... Ren you need to develop a new building that involves cowgirls and milking. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: MysteryBlob

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, we do have cowgirls and farms. Ryen definitely milks those, a lot.
Or maybe the cowgirls are the ones milking him? I'm not quite sure to be honest.
Actually wait this is a pretty cool idea... Ren you need to develop a new building that involves cowgirls and milking. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I like the idea of Diary farm actually... though I suspect the complainer feels drained after milking his own seed for 6-7 years ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
Dec 8, 2022
Then this is world-class masterpiece, probably best rpg game ever, only game i would play out just for gameplay and story purpose even if you remove all sex scenes from it. But i seriously wants to see it end at some point.
Well kind of i mean what more could we get other than main story end,i mean rest all of things,like possible marriage or having children with party girls(or main girls) already have that and rest girls too.
It's okay you can continue to make side quest and continue developing it for years but i really wants to see main story ending(before i die, )
But seriously champ,instead of adding more and more characters,not bad thing,but main story is taking way too long,or maybe you could prolong main story by progressing it a bit,not towards conclusion but some part part with each or some updates?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look i love the art and the story and you don't have to donate any thing but those that see a golden game no it is a winner. if you think the dev is milking people then why are others not saying this. look it's a good game nd good stuff takes time.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i thing the reseon the story is going so long is to get all the kids and all the pregnate seen's in. also it is the dev's game and no one want's a burnt out dev so please chill the hell out also i am sorry about me french but this stuff takes time

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
You DO know about false positives, right? BitDefender seems to have a problem with RPG Maker games, judging by how often I see people have this same issue. Don't be so quick to declare the game a virus.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
There are no viruses in the links provided by the Developer.
And very unlikely that there are any in the links provided by uploaders of F95.
You could catch something from the various ad's hanging at the file-host sites, but also generally unlikely, especially if you have ad-blocker such as uBlock Origin installed.
Hence, it's likely that your antivirus popped a false positive. :whistle::coffee:

Aug 28, 2019
You DO know about false positives, right? BitDefender seems to have a problem with RPG Maker games, judging by how often I see people have this same issue. Don't be so quick to declare the game a virus.
That would make sense, if this was hypothetically one of multiple cases where that happened. However, this is the first time i remember that while i was on F95zone, i've had a game flagged as a virus. Multiple times flagged, i admit, it's possible it's a false positive. Only once? That IS a virus.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes