Railander

Oct 23, 2018
Hello, I am not able to recruit Della for the squadron. I already did the Luminus Order mission and talked to Elly and Ryoko, but nothing happens when talking to Cassedy. What am I forgetting? RyenSaotome

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you get the achievements "False love" & "Stronger than nature"?

Last edited:

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
Hey guys, I dropped some update and lost my memory about everything when I resume my savefile, should I start all over again :ROFLMAO:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
How do you get the achievements "False love"
It's about the negative effect of love potions when the relationship with the girl is too low yet. Since people who already have all girls beyond that limit can't get the achievement at the moment, I'm thinking about adding a way to get that effect and therefore the achievement even after all girl's relationships are high enough.
"Stronger than nature"?
Defeat all three bosses together in Nature raid. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: homarkc

xLeviathan

Oct 11, 2017
Need help: So i entered the whisperwind farm out of curiosity, talked to Meiliria i think was her name? And got the soul lantern recipe. Crafted 2 of those cause i had 8 iron ore on my inventory and i have Soul Lantern (empty) x2 on my key items.

Searched here in the thread in case i was missing something and i found out about some monstergirls not being capturable but how exactly do i capture a monstergirl?
I also read you have to lower her hp and then i have use the item or what? Mostly cause it doenst appear when i select the Items menu on battle

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Need help: So i entered the whisperwind farm out of curiosity, talked to Meiliria i think was her name? And got the soul lantern recipe. Crafted 2 of those cause i had 8 iron ore on my inventory and i have Soul Lantern (empty) x2 on my key items.

Searched here in the thread in case i was missing something and i found out about some monstergirls not being capturable but how exactly do i capture a monstergirl?
I also read you have to lower her hp and then i have use the item or what? Mostly cause it doenst appear when i select the Items menu on battle

Beat MORE than half the monster's HP
Use the lantern in item menu.
It is there if you look.

Reactions: xLeviathan

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You capture monster girls by damaging their hp and then using soul lantern on them via item menu in combat.
The more damage you do to the monster girl, the higher the chance of capture.
You don't necessarily need to do more than 50% damage to their hp like caju says, but again - more damage, higher chance.
Each party member can attempt to use soul lantern, so it's extremely easy to capture them even if you barely scratch them. :whistle::coffee:

Other things to know about pokemon capturing:
1. Craft about 100 soul lanterns.
2. If you by accident kill your target, it will respawn if you leave and enter the dungeon again, or if you open skilltree.

Last edited:

xLeviathan

Oct 11, 2017
You capture monster girls by damaging their hp and then using soul lantern on them via item menu in combat.
The more damage you do to the monster girl, the higher the chance of capture.
You don't necessarily need to do more than 50% damage to their hp like caju says, but again - more damage, higher chance.
Each party member can attempt to use soul lantern, so it's extremely easy to capture them even if you barely scratch them. :whistle::coffee:
Beat MORE than half the monster's HP
Use the lantern in item menu.
It is there if you look.
Actually, i dropped the ice alraune to around 25% hp and then i had to find the item which was the hardest part lmao. I swear i should stop adding x99 items of everything thru save editor. Found it by chance, guess i expected to be on the last row and skipped all the way till the end and then i had to go 1 by 1 till i found it.

Thanks to both of you :Kappa:

Reactions: caju

xLeviathan

Oct 11, 2017
That you definitely should, this game best enjoyed without cheating. :whistle::coffee:
Ive been playing for like 4-5h and yeah its pretty neat. But on most games i do it to speed things up, like for example the map overview and stuff. I think i used like 6m gold? for having everything maxed (Including the lab research for companion perks etc.) did it so i can forget about it and focus on the quest story and sidequests which are the good part :WeSmart:

Reactions: sakuzuda

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
You're probably missing the dialog with Elly, after the events with the luminous order, which advances her and Ryoko's events, and changes the dialogs with Cassedy. One of the conditions for it is to unlock the wedding system.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
You're probably missing the dialog with Elly, after the events with the luminous order, which advances her and Ryoko's events, and changes the dialogs with Cassedy. One of the conditions for it is to unlock the wedding system.
I talk to Elly over and over. She wonders about how it'll affect the future of guns. I talked to her during the quest and she mentioned a Gunslinger Vanguard, but Cassedy's dialogue still doesn't change.

Railander

Oct 23, 2018
Thank you, that was exactly what was needed.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes