RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I turned all switches to right.Do you mean, i need to turn all switches to left now ? This map right ? 12 switches.
That's not the place where you need to turn the switches to either the right or the left. It's unrelated to the fragment hunt events.

• Sad
Reactions: mdp2p
Jan 27, 2018
Is the game on a write-protected location on your system, or on a USB-Stick? The game needs the permission by the system to create save files, and can't do so in "read-only" folders. In such a case, you should be able to solve the issue by moving the game folder to a different location on the system, or by changing the folder settings.
It has the permissions, My current time is 120:43:## and I made it to 128:##:## but I had to shut off my pc due to IRL electrical fault and it reverted to 120 in the exact file number and the 128 save vanished. I dont know how else to describe it haha

May 2, 2018
hey RyenSaotome don't remember if we can tag but can you help me with my problem with the scene maid 2 for aleah about the condition because i can't obtain it thanks

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
It has the permissions, My current time is 120:43:## and I made it to 128:##:## but I had to shut off my pc due to IRL electrical fault and it reverted to 120 in the exact file number and the 128 save vanished. I dont know how else to describe it haha
If the save vanished as result of an black out forcing the PC off during use, then it's not an issue with the game or the save system.
Should saving be a problem ever since the black out, maybe some game file broke. You could try to move all files out of the www/save folder, start a new game and save in all the spots you had saves in, close the game, and then move the old .rpgsave saves (not the config or global file) back into the www/save folder to replace the newly created save files. If a broken global or config file are the issue, then this would fix it, since you create new global and config files like this. (The preview for the saves will be wrong until you load and save again, but the content of the saves will be correct)
Else, you could also try to re-download the full game again and copy the saves from the old to the new game folder. This would ensure that no broken file in the rest of the game files is the reason you can't save.

hey RyenSaotome don't remember if we can tag but can you help me with my problem with the scene maid 2 for aleah about the condition because i can't obtain it thanks
Have you checked the special screen of the headmaid Ryia? You can ask her to bring Aleah to your secret bedroom after you had her 69 scene. Only the blowjob is available at first, but you can pick to fuck her too once the main story is advanced far enough to trigger the dialog.

Reactions: 349120

nothing2special

Apr 30, 2019
after waiting for many years and re-play it for many times , i see the hope for continent wars
Great work author ... I hope in the future i can breed horses for military and make the princess of dorgania stay in central (altough i still didn't completed her mission and the rebel lol).

Stay Healthy

peterg136

Dec 1, 2019
You need to increase her attack value a little for her to be able to break the orb.

Not all of them are going to be humans with human lifespans though, far from it. :giggle::coffee:

That's because you didn't read the explanation the npc brothers give you at the start.
You can't use healing items in challenge dungeons, you can use revival grass though if needed. :giggle::coffee:
How can I increase her attack value at level 99 - with items? how many? and what ones? Cheers for the guidance though

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
How do I get the event to unlock Ren's draconic power and the event with Jaylin explaining the different for of draconics? the walkthrough says I must do them to marry Kaye and Vampire but I can't find explanations on how to trigger them

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
How do I get the event to unlock Ren's draconic power and the event with Jaylin explaining the different for of draconics? the walkthrough says I must do them to marry Kaye and Vampire but I can't find explanations on how to trigger them
If i remember right, it has to do with building a farm for li'l 'Kay.
And the wind spirit. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: mathiau
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes