peterg136

Dec 1, 2019
Yup. Don't think it matters how.
Just equip something that increases her attack by 10.
For example if her attack was 100 when you interacted with the ball, then you'll need 110 to break it. :whistle::coffee:
Yeah, 2 x strength up gave me +10 and Bobs your mothers brother as they used to say, Cheers for your help

peterg136

Dec 1, 2019
How can I increase her attack value at level 99 - with items? how many? and what ones? Cheers for the guidance though
Yeah, 2 x strength up gave me +10 and Bobs your mothers brother as they used to say, Cheers for your help - also sent to VoidTraveler.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
If you are truly suspicious, then i'd suggest scanning with sites like:
Which use numerous antivirus programs to scan any file you upload there, and show you the result.
Like so:
^This is the result of me scanning latest Renryuu Game.exe, as you can see, there is no problem. :giggle::coffee:
This is also the method uploaders of F95 use to scan their uploads, as far as i am aware.
well, thank you now I feel more safe, still better take some caution.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well, thank you now I feel more safe, still better take some caution.
The only chance you have to feel safe is to have more than a freewre AV, common sense and maybe a browser with security extension (like Firefox+noscript+uBlock/Addblock) and some self delusion.. because let's be honest there is no way that the Internet is safe these days, still a good AV is supposedly able to deal with any minor thing that slips by any precaution

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
You know, now that i know this, i think i'll refrain from opening my mouth from now on to spew falsehoods. I downloaded it, and so far, no problems. I guess i was being paranoid. My apologies to the OP.
In most cases the virus found are due to the use of a pirated operating system. I've been using this site and only found viruses in backdoor systems. Prevention is better than cure download Malwarebytes and run it before unzipping the files.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hows the pregnancy system in this game like can you get your slaves pregnananant
You can get over 100 girls pregnant, including some slaves, but the pregnancy, birth, and the children themselves aren't in the game yet. There will be a time skip in the main story, during and after which these things will happen. I want to finish everything in the "current time" before I start with the time skip story, that's why the children still have to wait for a long time before they'll get into the game, sadly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KkwwkNya

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
One more question:

Dont monsters respawn after a while? And no, i dont have 100s of monsters in my farms ... :oops:

e.g. El Arma Gravesite -> no more Raijuus

Edit: One more: Where can i see all my completed quests in the log? I only see quests in progress.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
One more question:

Dont monsters respawn after a while? And no, i dont have 100s of monsters in my farms ... :oops:

e.g. El Arma Gravesite -> no more Raijuus

Edit: One more: Where can i see all my completed quests in the log? I only see quests in progress.
All monsters respawn when you leave and re-enter the area, unless that particular monster has been captured. Each monster that you can see on the map can only be captured once.

You can toggle left/right in the questlog to see completed and failed quests.

Reactions: JennaJJ

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
So there is no mother-son relationship involving the protagonist? Did I get right?
You could consider there is a father-daughter relationship between you and Kayelinth (a draconic you randomly find a grotto and who often calls you mama) but nothing with Ren's mom, we're not even sure she's alive at this point

Last edited:
Reactions: hddiwc

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You could consider there is a father-daughter relationship between you and Kayelinth (a draconic you randomly find a grotto and who often calls you mama) but nothing with the Ren's mom, we're not even sure she's alive at this point
Based on the description of the Events and the fact that Ryen is not even considering to find her in order to put his brother back on track I think it's pretty clear she is no longer around

Reactions: hddiwc

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
question

are you planning on doing anything more with the frozen queen and tiena?
I don't have any content planned for them at the moment, but it's almost certain that they'll get more events later, just not anytime soon I'm afraid.

Istanblues

Mar 14, 2018
How can I get a permit to travel to Dorgania? I know I should advance the main story but there is no main story quest right now and my game is stuck right now because I need items from Dorgania.

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
How can I get a permit to travel to Dorgania? I know I should advance the main story but there is no main story quest right now and my game is stuck right now because I need items from Dorgania.
The permit is obtiained by speaking with the merchant right next to the castle gate after you are far enough in the main story

Istanblues

Mar 14, 2018
The permit is obtiained by speaking with the merchant right next to the castle gate after you are far enough in the main story
Thanks for the reply but I don't have a main story quest right now. There are only side-quests and I can't advance them because I need items from Dorgania.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes