Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there any way to see the completed/uncompleted quests list? Maybe some cheat for that?

This is the most annoying thing tbh: I know for sure that there are still uncompleted quests left, but don't know where to find them. I could check the walkthrough, but I don't even remember which of those Ive already finished (since I did them 2 years ago).
...that's what the Questlog is for

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Who is Mozaik he/she is not in the big farm.

Found Mozaik she is the sphinx

Last edited:

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Is there a Way to change the Starting Screen Background/the Characters Standing there, independent of current Game Version? I Really love the new Version Background...

wheelstreak

Aug 2, 2019
Does anyone knows where I can get items o help for the fire raid, like fire gloves, fire shoe, fire plate or nice fire plate?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
How do I get the beach scene with Lili?
You can visit the beach as many times as you want, sometimes something may change as you progress the game.
Also i'm currently investigating new content myself so maybe i'll post the steps later, maybe.
How grow the relationship between mira and mirel?
They have their own quests during which this is possible, but those unique quests are not many yet.
Does anyone knows where I can get items o help for the fire raid, like fire gloves, fire shoe, fire plate or nice fire plate?
Raid with the other party first, or even better, start with ice raid.
If i remember right you can also craft fire resist potions and equipment.
But i would just grind ice raid for a while personally, it's specifically suitable for newbies because various buffs can be found within that make combat easier while you are inside the raid.
Also before doing fire raid, go to merchant town in Dorgania and buy a lot of water there, you'll thank me later. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Fire shoes, Fire Gloves and even fire plate can be obtained from red Imps... there are several groups in the southern Dungeon in central

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Okay these are the steps for Mai and Dea marriage unlock if anyone needs: :whistle::coffee:

1. Talk to Lili in the castle.
2. Acquire the new unique monster girl Nessa.
3. Talk to Akai in the shop. (ask about her, boom, beach scene)
4. Talk to your new blue friend.
5. Profit.

Jun 2, 2019
Hm. I thought I was on the good path for Dea, but given there's no new dialogue for Lili... ah well, I guess eventually it'd be time to restart anyway.

AstroDragon

Sep 27, 2022
Yeah I ended up getting the scene after some exploring. But thanks anyways <3
You go to where the gambling guy is at the Calibridge Stronghold, but don't go up the stairs go to the left at the stairs after meeting the requirements.

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
After I finished the final battle, if I go to the world map, I keep getting back to Old Lualumbo just like before the Final battle, anyone knows why?
(edit: nvm I solved it, Idk how though)
Having the same bug happening to me, game is unplayable after that. Can't be bothered to try and fix it.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Hi so I play on the Android platform and I just downloaded the latest update-it's a zip file how do I add it to the game?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes