RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Thanks for the reply but I don't have a main story quest right now. There are only side-quests and I can't advance them because I need items from Dorgania.
You probably need to do something outside of Dorgania as part of the main story, but I can't say what it is without knowing what your last main story event was. However, there is a list of all main story events in order in the wiki:
I assume you'll find what you have to do next there.

Reactions: Istanblues
Jan 14, 2020
I don't have any content planned for them at the moment, but it's almost certain that they'll get more events later, just not anytime soon I'm afraid.
another question

I saw the incest tag on the game and wanted to ask if the events related to incest are with the side characters or the Main character?

Istanblues

Mar 14, 2018
You probably need to do something outside of Dorgania as part of the main story, but I can't say what it is without knowing what your last main story event was. However, there is a list of all main story events in order in the wiki:
I assume you'll find what you have to do next there.
Thank you. I was just checking out the walkthrough, and didn't see wiki. It helped me a lot, thank you.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 22.12.24.png
Happy Holidays!

The wedding for the first side characters is here!
Version 22.12.24 adds new events with Mai and Dea, which'll unlock their marriage. The events also introduces a new and unique monstergirl called Nessa.
The story starts when you talk with Lili in the castle of Aldlyn after you have all requirements:
- Dea's previous good path events. [Solo scene with Dea in the secret hot spring]
- Beach scene with Lili.
- Marriage system unlocked.
- Chiyo's events done to the point that Mozaik is living at the big farm in Central.
- First dialog with Akai at the work area near Aldlyn.

- I changed how the random encounters with purple flames in the "Black Twin Towers of Honor" work, so that they don't turn into different monsters at the end of the battle sometimes.
- There was a bug that when you changed the armor on vanguard squads, the previous armor of the squad would disappear. This issue is fixed now.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

Miloen

Nov 4, 2018
RyenSaotome will it be possible for those on the bad path to unlock the marriage?
I'm asking since the scenes for Mai threesome, Sara bath and Naevy's 3rd scene all remain locked on the bad path for me.
Also is it possible to unlock the Christmas scenes for Ryoko and Mirel, I assume those are from older Christmas updates?
Not sure if a bug or not, on the bad path the CG scenes for Chieko and Glyntris arenot unlocked in gallery, but work in game. They can both be impregnated and it shows in gallery, but no scenes.
I think that's all i'm missing (not lucky with the chalenge fight in nature raid, no Green Lamia scene in maybe 20 attempts or so).

smackshock

Oct 24, 2020
View attachment 2259559
Happy Holidays!

The wedding for the first side characters is here!
Version 22.12.24 adds new events with Mai and Dea, which'll unlock their marriage. The events also introduces a new and unique monstergirl called Nessa.
The story starts when you talk with Lili in the castle of Aldlyn after you have all requirements:
- Dea's previous good path events. [Solo scene with Dea in the secret hot spring]
- Beach scene with Lili.
- Marriage system unlocked.
- Chiyo's events done to the point that Mozaik is living at the big farm in Central.
- First dialog with Akai at the work area near Aldlyn.

- I changed how the random encounters with purple flames in the "Black Twin Towers of Honor" work, so that they don't turn into different monsters at the end of the battle sometimes.
- There was a bug that when you changed the armor on vanguard squads, the previous armor of the squad would disappear. This issue is fixed now.

Downloads:
MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:
Nice new update.
Merry Christmas Ryen.

Wolffy

Aug 5, 2017
How do I unlock Mai and Dea marriage? I have completed the new event to unlock Nessa but no other events started and Mai and Dea marriage is not accessible.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Got a question, the animated tag is for the combat? or there are animated sex scenes?
Ren(dev) is trying to animate, so far there are not many but yes, there are some animated sex scenes.
How do I stop the sleep music when the options do not work
Open volume mixer on your system when the game is launched, and mute it from there. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: junior20000

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Is there any way to see the completed/uncompleted quests list? Maybe some cheat for that?

This is the most annoying thing tbh: I know for sure that there are still uncompleted quests left, but don't know where to find them. I could check the walkthrough, but I don't even remember which of those Ive already finished (since I did them 2 years ago).

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes