RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
New Years Eve 2022 Wallpaper-1024x768.png
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

Today, step by step, all countries in the world celebrate their start into the new year 2023.
As my present to you for this special event, I made a summary of Renryuu in 2022, my plans for the next year, and my artist made a New Years celebration wallpaper for you with the winners of the side character polls from a while ago.

Renryuu in 2022:
- A marriage system and the weddings for all main girls were added.
- A second accessory slot was added for all party members, so that you can combine wedding rings with other accessory items.
- The weddings with the first side characters, Mai and Dea, was added at the end of 2022.
- A wiki for the game was created:
- All 20 vanguard squad leaders can now be used (some only as test version without character image)
- Crafting is now available anywhere with Chiyo's "Alchemist" skill.
- Daily quests and character specific challenges available via the "Black Twin Towers of Honor."
- Adventures for the female genderbender trio.
- A colorblind mode was added for riddles where color is important.
- A card collection system was added with 180 unique cards.
- An achievement system was added.
- Renryuu had 21 game updates in total in 2022.

Plans for 2023:
- Most important: Advancing all planned content of the "current time" to move forward towards the time skip events.
(This includes the CG scenes for characters that don't have one yet, and political events with the other countries.)
- More weddings with side characters.
- Further preparations and improvements for the war system.
- Addition of the last vanguard leaders with character images.
- More monstergirls.
- Improve and finish the wiki with all important information.

The wallpaper is available in:
1024x768 [4:3]
1280x1024 [5:4]
1600x1200 [4:3]
1920x1080 [16:9]
1920x1200 [16:10]
3840x2160 [16:9]

Download link:

Have a good start into 2023 everyone!

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Okay these are the steps for Mai and Dea marriage unlock if anyone needs: :whistle::coffee:

1. Talk to Lili in the castle.
2. Acquire the new unique monster girl Nessa.
3. Talk to Akai in the shop. (ask about her, boom, beach scene)
4. Talk to your new blue friend.
5. Profit.
Still not getting the beach scene

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
You have to download the newer .apk to update the game on android. The "update files only" are for other systems, not android.
Thanks. Is it a big enough update to download now or should I wait because I am not very far into the game yet? Thanks for the answer as well.

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
Still kinda wishing the leveling system worked slightly differently.
Specifically, to have every squad member level independently and say, you found every new member at lvl 5.
This would mean you can't just do your single formation and have your strong replacement ready at all times if you didn't train them up well enough and this would also mean there's a significant penalty for finding someone very late as they'll be underleveled to be immediately useful.

This would also increase the replayability a little bit I think as how you level your team would actually feel more different every time this way.

Anyways, just an opinion, still love the game! :D

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
[...]

- I changed how the random encounters with purple flames in the "Black Twin Towers of Honor" work, so that they don't turn into different monsters at the end of the battle sometimes.

[...]
Thanks for this new version !

I may have wrongly understood, but for me the "scary gazer" monster is still turning into a "water lamia" monster after it's hit with sufficient damage points (as for the former version):

capture1.jpg capture2.jpg

Though it's not a big deal, anyway.

*** EDIT ***

BTW, there is an additional condition to start the events with Nessa/Mai/Dea: you must use the Teleport Orb before talking to Nessa in the castle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cluster01

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Hi, need some help in "vegetable garden" quest, I don't understand the following step "get hammer from lost and found center at castle entrance ..." from who and where?

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Hi, need some help in "vegetable garden" quest, I don't understand the following step "get hammer from lost and found center at castle entrance ..." from who and where?
When you enter the castle on your right hand side speak to the guard by the lost and found area. He will give you the hammer. His the one next to the table with all the full boxes.

darkblackbad

Dec 28, 2019
wow, i remember playing this long time ago and decided to download it again.
the first bj art is changed i think?
the sprite is also different.
i dont expect anything but this actually become very good than the farming simulator turned into turn based battle game next door.

edit : i remember theres simple sfx when in scene, but idk i dont really remember. theres no sfx.

Last edited:
Reactions: ehpot
Jul 17, 2018
I encountered a bug. I unlocked a Chiyo scene, and after the scene, the game goes into the gallery, and when I exit the gallery, it takes me into the dungeon in the picture, and can't get out. IMG_20230104_193218281.jpg

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I encountered a bug. I unlocked a Chiyo scene, and after the scene, the game goes into the gallery, and when I exit the gallery, it takes me into the dungeon in the picture, and can't get out.
You can use teleport stone in your inventory yes?
If not post your save here, Ren(dev) will take a look at it later. :whistle::coffee:

I'm stuck on fragments(3), ive got Chiyo but Frall isn't appearing in the tower in Amagal

You're sure you went to the right place? :whistle::coffee:

Jul 17, 2018
I was trying to unlock every character in the game. One of them says build the bakery in the overview map, then visit it. On the overview map it says that its built, but when I try to visit, it doesn't appear.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I was trying to unlock every character in the game. One of them says build the bakery in the overview map, then visit it. On the overview map it says that its built, but when I try to visit, it doesn't appear.
You sure you have the right building?
Additionally have you tried to order the backery to prepare cakes (country overview)?

Jul 17, 2018
How do you get the magic spirit to enhance the torch? I know its not required, but I want to complete it. I've already been to the earth spirit and fire spirit, but when I go to the magic spirit, she just says hi. Maybe I'm missing another quest?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes