azel1

Oct 12, 2020
For REAL incest you need:
1. Blood relation. (Absolutely required, period.)
2. Functional dick that can produce working sperm.

Hence you need a male in the scene, or you need a futa.
Or some magic means by which you can pop a working dick.

Otherwise a fuck between girls even if they are related is just typical lesbian action.
That's my viewpoint at least. :giggle::coffee:
One of the most retarded things I've ever read.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I did the naevy second scene, I've talked with headmaiden but she just said welcome back instead of breaking dea's seal
The wiki pages for Mai and Dea were updated with a step-by-step guide for their events. I assume you're missing the glory hole event, which takes place after the beach scene, but before the events with the slimegirl Nessa, which unlock the wedding for Mai and Dea.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'd like to know what type of wedding dress you'd prefer for Kurohime. Let me know via a vote here:

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
i played marriage quest for childchood friend but when she said that you should meet her swordman father screen goes black and game freeze. I miss something to activate that quest or its bug?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i played marriage quest for childchood friend but when she said that you should meet her swordman father screen goes black and game freeze. I miss something to activate that quest or its bug?
You get no error message? Have you tried it again to see if the issue happens every time or just once?
Are you using the newest version from my official download links, or a compressed version, or the version from the main post?
What system are you playing on?

Aug 2, 2021
Can someone give me an item recipe list for chiyos söchemist skill. I searched everywhere bute couldn't find anything else and the skill says I havw 48/53 items and 144/149 recipes.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just want to know that the royal family in dagnor will not be killed because the duaghter has nothing to do with it. also not all the solders are to blame nether i mean some mybe but not all i am sure. i just want a not killing every one end to the war. how do i get the chrismas scenes and the three some i have done all the quests

Shitler1071

Sep 12, 2020
The wiki pages for Mai and Dea were updated with a step-by-step guide for their events. I assume you're missing the glory hole event, which takes place after the beach scene, but before the events with the slimegirl Nessa, which unlock the wedding for Mai and Dea.
how about opening della's guide. i've completed luminous order mission and bring cassedy to the castle but those don't trigger della's search?
anyway thanks for the guide

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Whu is the scence not unlock I already married Elly and she just stay in fron of the pub and can't do anything also finish the luminious order mission dude I have Shey in her new body I think I broke my save somewhere 1674292194571.png 1674292177198.png
1674292244110.png 1674292340471.png

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i just want to know that the royal family in dagnor will not be killed because the duaghter has nothing to do with it. also not all the solders are to blame nether i mean some mybe but not all i am sure. i just want a not killing every one end to the war. how do i get the chrismas scenes and the three some i have done all the quests
You don't have to worry about Palasha.
Old Christmas events can be seen via the present icon in the bottom right corner of the main party CG room page.

Does anyone have a mission guide that is in numerical order?
The list in the wiki can be sorted by number by clicking on the "Quest ID number" text.

how about opening della's guide. i've completed luminous order mission and bring cassedy to the castle but those don't trigger della's search?
anyway thanks for the guide
You're probably missing the dialog and scene with Elly, which advances those events.

sso can you miss missions are what
Not really. The only way to "miss" a quest is that in a few cases, you can take care of it without getting the quest. For example, if you build the clinic without the quest for it, the quest won't be obtainable anymore. But you don't miss any content either way.

As the error message explains, you're missing an image for Nessa. (Or the file is broken.)
She was part of the previous update, not the most recent one, so I assume you might have used the update files but skipped a version or more? In that case you're missing all files from previous updates.
The best way to make sure that you have all files is to re-download the full game version, and copy&paste the entire content of the www/save folder of the previous game folder to the newly downloaded game folder.

Whu is the scence not unlock I already married Elly and she just stay in fron of the pub and can't do anything also finish the luminious order mission dude I have Shey in her new body I think I broke my save somewhere View attachment 2328038 View attachment 2328037
View attachment 2328039 View attachment 2328041
Your save is not broken, you simply don't have all requirements.
Adrianna's first scene is not done, as the "0/2" in your screenshot of her in the CG room shows.
If you don't have it, you also need to support Varea to become the Queen of Amagal.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Your save is not broken, you simply don't have all requirements.
Adrianna's first scene is not done, as the "0/2" in your screenshot of her in the CG room shows.
If you don't have it, you also need to support Varea to become the Queen of Amagal.
Already supported Varea and she is now the queen but still not triggering the scene

1674299459217.png

Found the issue seems I forgot to finish the quest 1674301328648.png

Forgot I did not save when i finish this quest a month ago

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes