Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Dragon Shape (Quest no.157)

Training events, which'll unlock new skills for Ryen and Kayelinth to use their full dragon shape in battle. Quest location: Obtained from Jaylin in your treasury in the castle of Aldlyn.

Requires the events of Kayelinth where you build an entire new farm area for her.

----

I have the necessary prerequisites, but this quest does not start. I have the new big farm, first sex scene with Kayelinth. (And I have the beach scene with Jaylin as well.) A little help would be nice.
Have you advanced the main story and seen the Events with the Wind spirit?

• Red Heart
Reactions: LoWacska

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
This is a dumb question. What shop do I need to buy the Ground Ring at? There isn't anything in the WT for locations of items you can purchase in differnt locations. I have some, but can't remember where I bought them.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Another fetch Item Quest for you guys... where can I get goggles?
I tried useing the Wiki, but it's apparently not sold and there is no List of Monster drops as far as I can tell

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Another fetch Item Quest for you guys... where can I get goggles?
I tried useing the Wiki, but it's apparently not sold and there is no List of Monster drops as far as I can tell
I'm afraid you are doomed to run across the world, checking the shops. Because i don't remember.
I'd probably try our engineer wench first, i think her gun mod shop may have had them... maybe. :whistle::coffee:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wait there is goggles as an item in game? Damn i never found them,maybe new edition? Im yet to play from 4 updates.
Those are some long time Items, but with the recent Update we got a recipe for upgraded goggles so I am trying to find a normal set and craft the new one... no luck so far, might need to hit up with the Luminos order maybe a Cyborg can drop them

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
And what could be good reason? Okay I will try to keep it simple,i used to play it for fun in start got obsessed and literally played it non stop for 4-5 days,and i mean literally,no cheat,no walkthrough,no help just played for fun with heart, didn't knew much in start or influence of choices but luckily only made two bad or evil path choices.

Last played update which has marriage with Ella and then i went to complete an old quest of Sandra which was needing to be done before able to marry her.

Long story short I opened up cg gallery on island and it freezes the game, NXT thing i know files got corrupted, it was on auto save and those and two other saves which i made 5 updates prior got corrupted full. My only option was to restart but i didn't wanted to, got hopeless and lost interest, recently i founded about this site and thread, and patiently waiting for some updates before starting a fresh.

But still unable to make mind so at last thought to just ask for a recent save and play from their mostly because all the grind that I did to lvl all my character to lvl 99 and many weapons,armours,upgrades,skils,and everything at almost max lvl, don't want to start from zero, not like it would be hard for me, but repeating same would make me loose interest fully, and i play any game through heart so don't want to love moments again.... Yet.
Good enough, sent via dm. :whistle::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
exactly how much prior is this save is
Except the content of last update, marriage, and the mage sister, everything is complete.
is it of current version
Yes. Or.. previous to be precise i guess, it doesn't matter much with saves.
and are you on good path of every girl
Definitely most, at the very least. I think the police side-girl is on the evil path because i like to bully her, a lot. :whistle::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Lol I did same with her but definitely didn't liked last the part where she left being police women and had to reload and well it was in later in part but definitely loved date with her too,i guess only few girls and especially only human females have date,so yeah it was worth it,no big deal i liked both path.
You can reset police girl via cheat book, if you want to, i think Ren(dev) never removed that option.
Oh and i just remembered another side-girl on (probably) evil path, i think you can still find her in the jails.
Although to be honest i don't consider that one evil, an eye for an eye. :whistle::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Never removed? What are you talking about? As far as I know there was never any trigger like that in past updates,or i don't remember any such thing
The book is in the bedroom.
This option was added when Ren decided to give police girl the good path, she used to only have one path.
don't want that tentacles near any of my girls in game
I do want some personally, but they're mostly in the secret jail which is fairly annoying. :whistle::coffee:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Here back I am, last time I played this game was… 4? 5? Years ago, even before covid and shit.
Time to get back on the track and rule once again!

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Revamped blowjob introduction?
Achievements?
A new Trey sprite?
Even wars are available!
Back in my day even the academy wasn’t a real academy *grumble*
And even the cgis have doubled, holy moley this is amazing!

But Maid Louise still has no sex scene 0/5 stars

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes