Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I swear!
It’s a political move to stop illegal drug dealings!
Hope you arrested that drugger/slaver in Parverhill first though... the madwomen deserves her stay in our custody as much as the guys that took Mirel "Prisoner"

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hope you arrested that drugger/slaver in Parverhill first though... the madwomen deserves her stay in our custody as much as the guys that took Mirel
Ah fuck! Her!
Oh well business is business I guess.
No returning back! King Saotome is no pussy (except when genderbent)

Reactions: Vaars

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Speaking of gender bender, i wonder if Ryen will let any dude fuck his female form, that'd be interesting. :whistle::coffee:
Or at least give me some tentacles, that'd be fun too.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Speaking of gender bender, i wonder if Ryen will let any dude fuck his female form, that'd be interesting. :whistle::coffee:
Or at least give me some tentacles, that'd be fun too.
Meh genderbending is the only kink I dislike on the vast an wild world of Renryuu ascension, but the scenes with him as a female were funny

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Pfft, like i care about such tiny insignificant concepts, i fucked female Gray, female Brad too, female Trey is next heheh. :sneaky::coffee:

You just haven't leveled up enough yet ma boi. :sneaky::coffee:
Blergh
Basically all your male companions (and not) are running for their life as soon as they see you.

Poor Trey, wasn’t he married and had children or something?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Oof I shall see

I Genderswapping also applied to female rn?
First, all gender bender in the game is non-permanent (for now), except Gray, but this one is a choice-based.
No females can swap to males yet (unfortunately) but there are futas (fortunately) but not many. :cool::coffee:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
First, all gender bender in the game is non-permanent, except Gray (for now) but that one is a choice-based.
No females can swap to males yet (unfortunately) but there are futas (fortunately) :cool::coffee:
Ah cool, last time I played (I am going to use to this phrase a lot am I?), there was only Gray and it was permanent…
Now shush and let me play

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i would say trey did not mind turning in to a woman he kinda liked it brad did not plues i think brad did not like the way you looked at him lol. i really not in to chicks with dicks but it's a game so i will just deal with it. real fast off topic i hate when people give old video game girls i liked back in my day dicks it just ruins there looks and to me is very desrepectfull. but to each there own i guess

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Now shush and let me play
Fine then, i was planning to fuck off for a nap anyway. Have fun. :whistle::coffee:

well i would say trey did not mind turning in to a woman he kinda liked it brad did not plues i think brad did not like the way you looked at him lol. i really not in to chicks with dicks but it's a game so i will just deal with it.
Dude can you like, stop spoiling shit?
At least use spoilers. :rolleyes::coffee:

• Hey there
Reactions: zARRR

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry about that i kinda forget about the stuff up top. i also guess i think ever one has gotten that far. agian sorry to every one about that

Vaars

May 6, 2021
I wonder (slight Suggestion/Question towards Dev-Ryen) if the Genderbeding with Trey and Brad will have the Option to be permanent? I like them both as Characters, but in a Game like this, the two male Party Memebers feel like Combo Breakers ^^

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes