vickze

Nov 10, 2018
joke but i thought he ws married to his job after all he never takes time off lol.
He is married with his job somehow.
Because of that the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
started. The character adopts one new identity and nobody from the castle can bother the character with We need your help for this.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Renryuu is fun and wide as I remembered, I missed sandbox where even a random small ice cave has secrets and women to bang.
I remember pretty much everything, the diplomatic relationships , missions of the early game and even all the companions locations.
Except the red hair gal, not Sandra, the other one, I remember finding her after 40 hours of gameplay.

No, I don't want any help or spoiler!
I will grind 100 hours without a walkthrough to get that gal!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well the team members are all over the world and hardly in an obvious location, eventually you'll find Quests leading you in the areas but it's probably better to keep focusing on exploring all areas before actually engaging in Quest advanceing the storyline.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Renryuu is fun and wide as I remembered, I missed sandbox where even a random small ice cave has secrets and women to bang.
I remember pretty much everything, the diplomatic relationships , missions of the early game and even all the companions locations.
Except the red hair gal, not Sandra, the other one, I remember finding her after 40 hours of gameplay.

No, I don't want any help or spoiler!
I will grind 100 hours without a walkthrough to get that gal!
Yeah, Ryoko's position is very random. You're sure you don't want any clue? Like, not even whether or not she's in Central?
well the team members are all over the world and hardly in an obvious location, eventually you'll find Quests leading you in the areas but it's probably better to keep focusing on exploring all areas before actually engaging in Quest advanceing the storyline.
I don't remember a quest leading you to Mirel or Vampire. And even with the quest in her zone it's very easy to miss Ryoko

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, Ryoko's position is very random. You're sure you don't want any clue? Like, not even whether or not she's in Central?

I don't remember a quest leading you to Mirel or Vampire. And even with the quest in her zone it's very easy to miss Ryoko
There is no Quest for Mirel unless you meet the mercaneries in White Citadell and consider a place for them to stay (but that's a far stretch for a hint).
On Vampire however there is... Mira wants you to investigate her resting place after saveing her in the barracks, which is requested when talking to all advisors

Reactions: mathiau

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Anyways, you get black fur from the monster girl Anubis, once you capture some and add them to your castle farm.
Even i have only 5 of these rare monster girls (pretty sure there are only 5 in the entire game) so good luck finding some. :sneaky::coffee:

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Anyways, you get black fur from the monster girl Anubis, once you capture some and add them to your castle farm.
Even i have only 5 of these rare monster girls (pretty sure there are only 5 in the entire game) so good luck finding some. :sneaky::coffee:
To add to this, they all live in Dorgania so you need to be relatively advanced in the main story to find them

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ok I found Ryoko after a strong usage of my mnemonic capabilities…
But turns out they are still shit!
For that I have completely forgotten about Ellie, a literal blank spot in my brain.
Perhaps is because of her side quest, which I still find not fun.

Another element that is dubious imo are some early chests, in the academia or the two towers, they are full of goodies, but OP items, elixirs?
Too many OP items imo this early

Also I spent all the finances of the kingdom on cards.
Yeah

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Ok I found Ryoko after a strong usage of my mnemonic capabilities…
But turns out they are still shit!
For that I have completely forgotten about Ellie, a literal blank spot in my brain.
Perhaps is because of her side quest, which I still find not fun.

Another element that is dubious imo are some early chests, in the academia or the two towers, they are full of goodies, but OP items, elixirs?
Too many OP items imo this early

Also I spent all the finances of the kingdom on cards.
Yeah
Sidequest? Like, singular?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Can someone verify if by now pregnancy actually exists in the game?
Because I got at least two of the side girls pregnant, and I see literally no difference, both in dialogue and the replay scenes.
I remember asking the same question around a year ago, not much has changed it seems.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes