zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
She's kinda like a local enigma to be honest, pops up in weird places, all mysterious and shit.
Maybe Ren planned something big for her in the future. :unsure::coffee:
Oh?
Interesting indeed, she was mischievous already 4-5 years ago, I wonder how much she has changed now

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That could be interesting.
Pretending to be a maid, but something else entirely. :whistle::coffee:
Yeah!
Ignore the fact that my keyboard eats the “Be”s now.
Pretty sure she knows Renryuu‘s real identity.
With that face after all and that demeanor what could you expect?
Sans undertale but maid?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
He's not hiding it lmao. You need to catch up with the game my dude. :giggle::coffee:
I am only human!
I don’t even remember some major plot points anymore lmao.
Give me more days, gotta get back all the companions and get laid with all the women… nah screw lore before thots

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I am only human!
I don’t even remember some major plot points anymore lmao.
Give me more days, gotta get back all the companions and get laid with all the women… nah screw lore before thots
Ah wait, maybe you mean the fact that he's not really related to the royal family of central, and just landed the position by sheer luck?
I wonder what would happen if the nobles of central got the wind of this lmao. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ah wait, maybe you mean the fact that he's not really related to the royal family of central, and just landed the position by sheer luck?
I wonder what would happen if the nobles of central got the wind of this lmao. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Ya I meant that

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm pretty sure Trey and Akira know
Akira knows, Trey suspects and if you team up with him in the south Dungeon (SW in the Map with the Fire Spirit) Ryen will come clear with him.
Both cover for Ryen since he proves himself a good and capeable leader... setting aside his actual work moral.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well both her and trey no that someone is tring to take over the kingdom. trey trust ryan because ryan has done nothing to hurt the kingdom. hell ryan him self is scard that his dragon form will hurt people. so he has a kind heart and he does not horde gold he hordes the ladys lol. i also get the feeling i he would turn grey in to a chick and bang him then trey and brad will be next lol. well that's if anyone did that lol

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I'm pretty sure Trey and Akira know
You have one SMALL CHANCE to see that Trey knows the truth in certain adventure that your team is divided if you go with him.. The Real King(who was killed in the begin of the game) was the typical Noble Guy that probably would had ruined the country according him.

With Akira... She suspects or know it too because she almost revealed that dude name before Trey interrupted her.
Revamped blowjob introduction?
Achievements?
A new Trey sprite?
Even wars are available!
Back in my day even the academy wasn’t a real academy *grumble*
And even the cgis have doubled, holy moley this is amazing!

But Maid Louise still has no sex scene 0/5 stars
4-5 YEARS?? You can now even marry your main team members.
The New Try Sprite? You talk about Trey FULL BODY 2?? Is hard unlock it. You should even make Brad Brawler path and give to him one weird potion.

About Wars... You can only make one ALPHA SYSTEM War reading the book in Ryen room..

Maid Louise finally has her FULL IMAGE since the end of 2022 if I am not wrong. So perhaps this year we will see her sex scene.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes