zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I may cancel racism, bury old bones of a sacrificed ghost and do other world peace achievements…
But these damn ores won’t just pop up!
Coffee man may laugh but I am not giving up yet, neveeer

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I may cancel racism, bury old bones of a sacrificed ghost and do other world peace achievements…
You should consult with your Elven and Dwarfen advisors... magical ores are their forte afterall

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Ok I found Ryoko after a strong usage of my mnemonic capabilities…
But turns out they are still shit!
For that I have completely forgotten about Ellie, a literal blank spot in my brain.
Perhaps is because of her side quest, which I still find not fun.

Another element that is dubious imo are some early chests, in the academia or the two towers, they are full of goodies, but OP items, elixirs?
Too many OP items imo this early

Also I spent all the finances of the kingdom on cards.
Yeah
Ryoko is shit as a character or in battle?
Because in battle she is very much not. Weaken alone makes having her worthwile (because Agility Down is broken as hell), and she also brings things like Transfer MP and the only non-talent revival you get, and one of only two revival skills period.

Ellie is mostly due to how few events she has. I swear once you do the love potion event she doesn't get a single one until you do like all of current main story.

The items early are not OP. They are there to get you started, since early game is quite... difficult. Especially considering how little MP you have at start, how much MP stuff like healing costs and how little it heals early. I have played before those items were there, getting those early levels was not fun. It's much better now.
Also which ores? I generally had no problem finding ores except for coal (yes I know it's not an ore, shut up). And in case you mean katryx, it's in one specific mine.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
We have elven and dwarven advisors?
Ryen is a travelling King so even if there are none in the castle he rarely resides there anyway
Also which ores? I generally had no problem finding ores except for coal (yes I know it's not an ore, shut up). And in case you mean katryx, it's in one specific mine.
It's also in other mines, but they were all duged by dwarfes

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Because in battle she is very much not.
Yes she is lol, she's been worthless in combat for forever now.
Only been made somewhat viable (in a really tiny way) recently when Cursed Black Axe was added to the game which gives her exactly one attack ability.
Weaken alone makes having her worthwile (because Agility Down is broken as hell)
Druid Mirel can give you a better deal.
and she also brings things like Transfer MP and the only non-talent revival you get
Because we totally can't easily solve both problems with potions. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You should consult with your Elven and Dwarfen advisors... magical ores are their forte afterall
Whooo?
You mean Mirel?
And which dwarf?
All the dwarves I met looked like inbred children, I know there is a female dwarf somewhere, but she has no beard, so I doubt she is a dwarf
Ryoko is shit as a character or in battle?
Because in battle she is very much not. Weaken alone makes having her worthwile (because Agility Down is broken as hell), and she also brings things like Transfer MP and the only non-talent revival you get, and one of only two revival skills period.

Ellie is mostly due to how few events she has. I swear once you do the love potion event she doesn't get a single one until you do like all of current main story.

The items early are not OP. They are there to get you started, since early game is quite... difficult. Especially considering how little MP you have at start, how much MP stuff like healing costs and how little it heals early. I have played before those items were there, getting those early levels was not fun. It's much better now.

Hey stop with the spoiling!
I am recording my lines progress here, geez
Not reading that, only answering about early game, if you think the beginning it’s hard then boy, git gud

Also Voidtraveler already answered, but he is right, Ryoko sucks lmao

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Ryen is a travelling King so even if there are none in the castle he rarely resides there anyway

It's also in other mines, but they were all duged by dwarfes
Ok so the elfs you were talking about are the ones in Ebron but who is the dwarf, the

Also I know of three places were you can find Katryx Dhranholl, Sunee, and the special mine under Aldlyn and only one of these is linked to dwarfs

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
So my entire party is missing, on the sleeping chambers there's only Tsubaki and Trey from the "main" characters, when i leave the quest i have none to add to my formation, am I missing something or the game bugged?

EDIT: It was a bug apparently, i went to the bathhouse and back and it fixed it.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ok so the elfs you were talking about are the ones in Ebron but who is the dwarf, the

Also I know of three places were you can find Katryx Dhranholl, Sunee, and the special mine under Aldlyn and only one of these is linked to dwarfs
I take it you haven't played the latest content with the Dwarfen bodyguard of the Queen of Begus, also the special mine in Aldlyn is just random drops so I wouldn't actually count that one

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Screenshot (36).png
Took me off guard, I like the humor in this game since I can never expect it!

But you know what I don't like?
he location of Kataryx ore, I completed 8 side quests and made Brad an actual playable character, but dear god the fucking ore

Edit: Finally after hours the elves had it!
Gatekeeping informations those bastards, I am kidding they have no fault but still… is there an option to raid Ebron?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 2357472
Took me off guard, I like the humor in this game since I can never expect it!

But you know what I don't like?
he location of Kataryx ore, I completed 8 side quests and made Brad an actual playable character, but dear god the fucking ore

Edit: Finally after hours the elves had it!
Gatekeeping informations those bastards, I am kidding they have no fault but still… is there an option to raid Ebron?
Does a 3-some of Mirel and her adoptiv mother count?
Or a 4-some with the remaining adult girls in Ebron?

Kontrust

Nov 10, 2022
what events do I have to do to get card #211 unlocked? I have gotten the card a lot but it always gives me 50
179/180 :)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yes I unlocked Dorgania!
Amazing, I love that place, not the government but it’s full of curiosities, quests and cute girls not to mention Orchel, the “Bang all you can” of elves.
I loved that place and yet 4-5 years ago there was barely no content.

Mmmmh I should truly write a review on this game, I forgot how fun it was, even if it has sone flaw, it’s still a classic

(also who is the artist of Allissa, the maid with glasses and many many others?
That artstyle reminds me of Super mario rpg or Nintendo 64 games; So colorful, pastel like, bright, looking almost like a sweet candy)

Reactions: Evangelion-01

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
(also who is the artist of Allissa, the maid with glasses and many many others?
That artstyle reminds me of Super mario rpg or Nintendo 64 games; So colorful, pastel like, bright, looking almost like a sweet candy)
Those images are from StarbowNext:

Reactions: zARRR
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes