Kontrust

Nov 10, 2022
question how do i solve the chrismas puzzle the button puzzle is a pain in my ass.
Its easy once you figure it out. but what I did is do all the buttons on left side with the switches and most of buttons on right and everywhere else. there a switch on middle-right that you need leave all the buttons up but the yellow. on the bottom right, leave the buttons up or down until you have 3 reds/2 blues/1 yellow up and the all the rest down.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would say don't rush ryan. the game is getting there but al the scenes of the girls getting prego should come first because if you fighting you can be screwing.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
how do you get these 2 ladies?
They are the 2 girls are in the same team that the FURRY there.
1675549021178.png

TO fuck them you should visit the ICE DUNGEON with the other team and enter in one cave+BE LUCKY and choose one of them to explore the cave.
To fuck the 2nd.. Make the same and choose the other girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kontrust

Shuen1000

Nov 18, 2021
I just hope there will be repeatable scene through this conversation !!!
Screenshot_20221225-160056_2.jpg Screenshot_20221225-160139_1.jpg
Screenshot_20230205-170657_1.jpg
like 2nd dialogue from old scene. It's kinda feel weird for me if he just casually walking away from them without doing something.
Let's take Elly dialogue for example if he did nothing for long times.
Screenshot_20230205-171951_1.jpg
Well just my opinion.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
First time that I see their Post-Wedding conversations.
I am a TERRIBLE HUSBAND I did not talked with them again to know that they say this after the weddings

:LUL::LUL::LUL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Vaars

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Most wedding dialogues will probably be adjusted a bit btw, in the next version perhaps?
Yours truly finally bothered doing some work on them.
Even though all that mushy stuff nearly killed me. :whistle::coffee:

Void traveler after revaluation of my free time and the hell of the katryx ore search, I finally checked you wiki.
Pretty good, even if could be improved in some parts.
It is indeed useful, congrats
It's not really mine, all the work on wiki was done by Ren(dev) himself, or most of it.
So if you wanna thank someone, thank him. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

far013

Sep 9, 2019
- After the spy mission with Kurohime in Luolambo (which unlocks her as a vanguard squad leader) and when you unlocked the private beach on the island Amaranthe, a new sparkling icon will appear near Witton on the overview map.
Don't have this sparkling icon. Any other conditions?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
- After the spy mission with Kurohime in Luolambo (which unlocks her as a vanguard squad leader) and when you unlocked the private beach on the island Amaranthe, a new sparkling icon will appear near Witton on the overview map.
Don't have this sparkling icon. Any other conditions?
Look around the entire map carefully, they appear all over it. You probably missed one. :whistle::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
shouldn't it be near Witton? And yes, I looked through the whole map, I don’t see any events.
After completing the first mission which is accessible via the new sparkling icon located in Dorgania, two new ones should appear.
One near Witton yes, and the other one in the forest east of Aldlyn.
If they didn't then perhaps you are missing some conditions. :whistle::coffee:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
shouldn't it be near Witton? And yes, I looked through the whole map, I don’t see any events.
it is between the southern mine/the black twin towers and witton it's hard to see since the icon is yellow with white sparkles on white snow

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes