zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Then what's the bloody point :c
I enjoy the game otherwise, but goddammit this is some false advertising.
The point is to prepare your army of little demons for the future!
Just think it as a pokedex, where instead of capturing girls, you knocked them up.
That's the completionist spirit!

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
The point is to prepare your army of little demons for the future!
Just think it as a pokedex, where instead of capturing girls, you knocked them up.
That's the completionist spirit!
I like to see results of my work. But yeah.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Then what's the bloody point :c
I enjoy the game otherwise, but goddammit this is some false advertising.
That content is planned, but simply not done yet. The girls are marked as pregnant, so that when I get to the time skip events in the main story, the "result" will become visible and your children will appear.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
That content is planned, but simply not done yet. The girls are marked as pregnant, so that when I get to the time skip events in the main story, the "result" will become visible and your children will appear.
Good to know, I just hope that we get actual scenes to go with it. Cause despite not being an iron rule, the tag does imply that the relevant content is in the game, and has a scene as opposed to being only mentioned/implied.
Otherwise, game's fantastic.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
And now is time to find that ore to build that sword that defeats that lady and adda yadda.
Damn my memory is lacking where to find the ore to defeat Lance.

In addition, it is marvelous that the vanguard squad got artworks pretty neat.

And the card sellers look all like crackheads with their so wide eyes, so not much different from real life collection

Aug 2, 2021
Does anyone know how to increase the fauth in central. I already set religion to high, gave the religion freedom and extra lessons. I even build the church and the graveyard on the overview map,but my game still says that my faith is low and currently not going up. Do I still need to do something or is this a bug.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to increase the fauth in central. I already set religion to high, gave the religion freedom and extra lessons. I even build the church and the graveyard on the overview map,but my game still says that my faith is low and currently not going up. Do I still need to do something or is this a bug.
Free choice of religion declines faith greatly actually, build a church and a japanese temple to have enough faith improvement to counter that

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I actually like that it's low, no idea why people even want it high.
Is there even something that depends on high religion in the game?
I can't think of even one thing lmao.:whistle::coffee:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Free choice of religion declines faith greatly actually, build a church and a japanese temple to have enough faith improvement to counter that
Why?
The religion bar should break its roof!
So many religions all over the place pr you simply mean, not a real focus on a state religion?

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
You have the option to build one Church in the Overview Map(where you create mines and other buildings) and each new turn the FAITH increases..

I have a faithtful country even if I never wanted it(I was fine with low faith) because I build that Church. 1675099751777.png

Last edited:

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
How to unlock the raid ice boss scenes? I already got both panties and all 5 memory orbs, but when i defeat them nothing happens.

Last edited:

todie

Feb 16, 2019
I'm at 12 of 13 on the hide and seek game. I can see Hellhound, but I have no idea how to get to her. Is that who I need to get to have 13 found characters, or am I missing someone else?I'm at 12 of 13 on the hide and seek game. I can see Hellhound, but I have no idea how to get to her. Is that who I need to get to have 13 found characters, or am I missing someone else?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm at 12 of 13 on the hide and seek game. I can see Hellhound, but I have no idea how to get to her. Is that who I need to get to have 13 found characters, or am I missing someone else?I'm at 12 of 13 on the hide and seek game. I can see Hellhound, but I have no idea how to get to her. Is that who I need to get to have 13 found characters, or am I missing someone else?
Hellhound is generally only a flavor Character doing miscivious things in the world, you are looking from someone of your Party

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes