RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Guys do know why i get this error Failed to load img/characters/$herofemale.png
It means that the image "$herofemale" is either missing or the file broken. You could try to re-download the full game again, and move your save from the www/save folder of the old (broken) version to the new game folder.
But are you sure that you posted this question in the right threat? There is no such image file in Renryuu.

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
Is there a way to make to increase the chance of the girls getting pregnant ? I keep repeating the same scene and lost count on Zady eventually i gave up. It's also same with Nina. Is there a drug or item that can boost Ryen sperm? Thank you.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Is there a way to make to increase the chance of the girls getting pregnant ? I keep repeating the same scene and lost count on Zady eventually i gave up. It's also same with Nina. Is there a drug or item that can boost Ryen sperm? Thank you.
Yes. You can get the recipe for a "fertility potion" from Zentha after the events with Mirel about racism in Orchel in Dorgania.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Fertility Potion, you can get it from a Quest in Orchel

DanteVergiliy

Feb 18, 2018
It means that the image "$herofemale" is either missing or the file broken. You could try to re-download the full game again, and move your save from the www/save folder of the old (broken) version to the new game folder.
But are you sure that you posted this question in the right threat? There is no such image file in Renryuu.
I try to re-upload the game but i played the game without problems but after i dowloaded the new version of the game and imported my saves to it i started to get that error from both my old and new game

Jan 27, 2018
I've had issues with the game not saving? Im pretty far in, but the game is refusing to save and I dont know why, redid the same 3 quests 4 times now

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I've had issues with the game not saving? Im pretty far in, but the game is refusing to save and I dont know why, redid the same 3 quests 4 times now
Is the game on a write-protected location on your system, or on a USB-Stick? The game needs the permission by the system to create save files, and can't do so in "read-only" folders. In such a case, you should be able to solve the issue by moving the game folder to a different location on the system, or by changing the folder settings.

Reactions: sakuzuda

xLeviathan

Oct 11, 2017
Is your house on fire? :whistle::coffee:

Everything in this game is good part. :WeSmart:
I have enough grind in games on my daily basis, so skipping a few steps in the process is most welcome, at least for me (and im sure im not the only one who thinks this way)
Not everybody enjoys it. Some quests on the main story require a high amount of gold like when you have to purchase the slave or build the tower

And if by any chance the developer would be against it, he wouldnt have inserted a cheat menu next to the bed to add gold, having an aoe 1 hit ko skill, etc. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The only thing missing would be an unlock all scenes on the CG room but its fine. Ive played roundscape adorevia and while i havent unlocked as many scenes as in there, the game is still enjoyable and theres a lot of sidequests and stuff to do (y)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know what to do you free dragna from bing slaves just to have them want to kill those who had nothing to do with it. that's like blaming people for what shit they never done very stupid mind set if you ask me

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i don't know what to do you free dragna from bing slaves just to have them want to kill those who had nothing to do with it. that's like blaming people for what shit they never done very stupid mind set if you ask me
It sure is... that's why those guys are considered a fanatic faction of the rebels.
the majority of the guys is more moderate, I kept helping Brads friend and most of his Quest center around getting allies in the ranks of Kings advisor in order to push for reforms makeing slavery a form of serfdom.
Either the fanatics will become a Problem Ryen has to solve or they get solved the brutal way by the army I gues.

May 2, 2018
can someone tell me how to get maid 2 scene for aleah because every time i call here i only get the blowjob scene not sex one

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
Does anyone can tell me on how to solve this ?
Thank you ?
My character cannot go through that small gap.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Does anyone can tell me on how to solve this ?
Thank you ?
My character cannot go through that small gap.
You can't get to that button. It's part of the riddle to figure out, that you don't have to press the buttons, but that they're used in a different way. The stone plate in the room before this area has a hint about this.

You can find the solution in the .pdf walkthough in the game folder, or in the wiki at

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
You can't get to that button. It's part of the riddle to figure out, that you don't have to press the buttons, but that they're used in a different way. The stone plate in the room before this area has a hint about this.

You can find the solution in the .pdf walkthough in the game folder, or in the wiki at
I turned all switches to right.Do you mean, i need to turn all switches to left now ? This map right ? 12 switches.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes